A couple looking for male, roleplaying a masseuse for wife.

MrFantasy69

Exploring newbies!
We are looking for a male who can roleplay a masseuse for wife. If you are going to jump straight into sex, please don't bother to reply. We are looking for someone experience with his words and slowly take her to that comfort level.

New visitor here but would love to be involved Was involved with few much older ladies years ago so may have insight into this topic

I'm not available for such things now, but yum, what a great idea!

Massage is the best icebreaker for a threeway. I've had several lovers who were going through massage school and getting their certificates - needing to log in lots of hours in a short amount of time. :heart:

We are looking for a male who can roleplay a masseuse for wife. If you are going to jump straight into sex, please don't bother to reply. We are looking for someone experience with his words and slowly take her to that comfort level.
I think I have a very vivid imagination and a gift for putting it into words. Let’s play !

Interesting. I'd like to hear more about how the relationship would develop and your role.

This is something I set up for a partner, very erotic
Drop me a line

I am an experimasseuse who gets turned on by explaining my technique. Good massage is like good foreplay it adds to the exciting ending. Slow stimulation is the key with strong yet tender hands. I’ve got my table ready to come to your place if only in our minds !

I am an experimasseuse who gets turned on by explaining my technique. Good massage is like good foreplay it adds to the exciting ending. Slow stimulation is the key with strong yet tender hands. I’ve got my table ready to come to your place if only in our minds !
we would love to hear what you have got to tell us we are very keen to chat with you

I am a slim and petite girl with small but perky little breasts I am neatly trimmed am 33 and Terry is 51

we would love to hear what you have got to tell us we are very keen to chat with you
Well first of all I’m not bragging this is just the facts. I am very well endowed by uncut. I hand thraputic massage training and I’m very good at what I do. If there are any couples where the male is not the jealous type I can give your lady/girlfriend the experience of her like.

I will also show you the man or boyfriend how to drive her wild cumming so hard and yes you will have her “squirting “ I can do that for her and having to come back for more !

Still hoping to hear back from you. I know I would be the perfect candidate your looking for !

After putting warm oil all over my hands and her back and running my hands over her scalp, making sure to stop and run my fingers on her temples stretching my fingers farther down her neck. I’m just speading the oil all over her back and pelvic area. Straddling her head as she’s facedown on the masseuse table and my penis is right on the top of her head. I stretch down and run my hands from her cheeks to the top of her head. How’s that for a start

Yes, I would like to have a massage by a man's strong hands. I'd like him to work from my feet and go slow upward. The electric waves would be intensified if there's a second man to work from my face down. Slow in movement and moderate in pressure. The two men would be moving in sync...

Last edited:
I’m game I love role playing

Back