A Changed Couple

Keli scurried around the house as she anticipated Elizabeth's return. He had read the text message and quickly taken the dishes from the dining room table and moved them out onto the patio. Lighting some candles she brought them out to the table and smiled knowing that if they were out there long enough the stars would be coming out soon. Keli then hurried to get the bottle of wine from their cellar and set out some napkins for them both.

Just as Elizabeth's car pulled up the driveway Keli opened the front door and waited patiently for her wife to come inside. As she waited Keli could not help but hear their neighbor and her wife speak.
"I knew you were trouble ... she was a good girl right ... all work no play. She tends to well act like a bit of a slut." Dan shouted from his porch."

Keli blushed and as Elizabeth entered spoke up. "Mistress Elizabeth, how was your day? I hope it went well! Was our neighbor just commenting on me???" Keli let her voice rise as she felt slightly exasperated by the prospect of someone having noticed her today. "What are they going to think happened to me...?" Keli spoke without even thinking about her male form and identity. "Well, who I was?"

Keli took Elizabeth's bags from his Mistress and carried them into the kitchen where she set them on the table. "I've set dinner out on the porch and picked out a nice bottle of wine for you, Mistress. Is there anything else that you will need?"

Elizabeth simply smiled at keli. "What will the neighbors think happen to you. Well they won't think anything, because they will all know you choose your new life, as that is what you will tell them. Same as for your employer, for on Monday you will dress and go to work where you will tell your boss why you are resigning."

I step away before going to the porch to put on a bikini which keli had bought for me several months agobikini

Liz returns to the porch with a protien shake in hand. "Here keli this is for you, it will provide you with what you need, and aid you on your journey, I will be honest as it does have girly ... Well to help you develop."

Liz move around knowing the neighbor Daniel is watching us. "Yes Dan was commenting how quickly you have changed and adapted, as if you had dreamed of this. He wants to fuck me you know, and I think he will want you also. Maybe your first"

She sounds around. "You bought me this, I thought for me, now I know it was because you dreamed of becoming me,. Sit down keli join me for dinner."

"What will the neighbors think happen to you. Well they won't think anything, because they will all know you choose your new life, as that is what you will tell them. Same as for your employer, for on Monday you will dress and go to work where you will tell your boss why you are resigning."Keli nodded and blushed. His eyes roving over to Dan's house and knowing that despite how hard she had tried to be discreet she had not managed to stay away from the neighbors' eyes. "Yes, Mistress Elizabeth. As you wish." Keli felt almost defeated knowing that she was going to go in front of her colleagues and reveal her 'secret' and then to quit! She had always enjoyed her work but nothing put pressure on her more than what Mistress Elizabeth had just demanded that she do.

Keli watched Elizabeth walk away to the porch and sat back, shocked. But, she didn't have to wait long for Elizabeth to return. Keli bit her lip and smiled. She recognized the bikini.

Keli held out her hand taking the protein shake from Elizabeth. Keli was only half listening as her Mistress explained what the drink would do for her figure--she was still so wrapped up in what her task would be in the coming day. She had never imagined to what extent Elizabeth would be willing to take this. Keli half heard Elizabeth's comment and nodded in agreement. But, then, finally catching herself Keli's eyes widened. "Did you just say that Dan wants to..." Keli blushed deeply and tried to look away from Elizabeth but found that she couldn't. "Dan wants to fuck me?"

Keli let out a giggle and covered her mouth. She had always been friendly with their neighbor but never too forthcoming. "How did... How did you find that out, Mistress Elizabeth?" Keli blushed and lifted her glass from the table to take a sip. But, Elizabeth ignored Keli's question and went on. "You bought me this, I thought for me, now I know it was because you dreamed of becoming me,. Sit down keli join me for dinner."

Keli smiled and nodded. "I was so happy that you enjoyed my taste in bikini's, Mistress. I always bought what I thought would look great on you! And the sales women were always so friendly when I went in and shopped for you. It was such a thrill asking for advice on panties and..." Keli smiled and giggled, covering her mouth embarrassed.

"Did you just say that Dan wants to..." Keli blushed deeply and tried to look away from Elizabeth but found that she couldn't. "Dan wants to fuck me?"

"Does that surprise you keli ... he said you looked quite hot in the yoga pants ... displaying your fantastic ass .... does that excite you ... that he thinks that." Elizabeth asked of keli as if gossiping with a girl friend. "I mean ... he is handsome ... a bit older ... but I would ... have sex with him that is." She continued for a moment talking to a girlfriend forgetting the attractive woman was the man she had married.

"I was so happy that you enjoyed my taste in bikini's, Mistress. I always bought what I thought would look great on you! And the sales women were always so friendly when I went in and shopped for you. It was such a thrill asking for advice on panties and..."

"I do enjoy your choice in my swimwear and other outfits. I was just never sure .. I mean most men do not like to see their woman being desired by other men .. maybe it is there lack of security in themselves. I always knew you were different keli ... that is what attracted me to you. I mean .... not this ... but well if this is what life brings us ... I am up for it. I ... to be honest keli ... never realized how attracted I am to women ... till the other night ... and seeing you dressed as one ... exites me." Mistress Elizabeth continued.

"How is your protiien drink ... it is supposed to help you ... transition ... that is. I guess it is loaded with girly stuff ... you know. You need to drink three a day ... and you can supplement with some lighter foods also ... it will also help you lose weight ... I would like you to get to a size 4 or 6." She paused. "I mean that will take some time." Her look turned to keli's groin. "Are you wearing the cage like you are supposed to ... or still tucking." She stared for a moment. "So tell me keli ... has your little dickey come to life after the concoction you drank last night."

Liz stood to pur herself another glass of wine. As she looked, she could see Dan on porch next door, smoke rising from his cigar. She smiled and turned to tease keli before sitting back down.

"Does that surprise you keli ... he said you looked quite hot in the yoga pants ... displaying your fantastic ass .... does that excite you ... that he thinks that." Elizabeth asked of keli as if gossiping with a girl friend. "I mean ... he is handsome ... a bit older ... but I would ... have sex with him that is." She continued for a moment talking to a girlfriend forgetting the attractive woman was the man she had married.

Keli blushed as she listened to Elizabeth talk. She was flattered to hear all of these compliments coming so easily. It make her heart race and gave her the confidence to be who she was meant to be. "Mistress, do you want to have sex with him?" Kelley lifted her hand to her mouth and licked her lips. "I didn't even realize that he had noticed me until you told me!"

I ... to be honest keli ... never realized how attracted I am to women ... till the other night ... and seeing you dressed as one ... exites me." Mistress Elizabeth continued.

Keli smiled and crossed her legs. She was so excited to hear that Elizabeth had been thinking of her as a woman--even in such short of a time that they had opened their lives up to this element. "The protein drink is very good, Mistress. I can sense my appetite evaporating and yet I feel oddly full and content with everything." Keli uncrossed her legs and stood up--adjusting herself--knowing that her subtle adjustment would show Elizabeth that she was wearing her cage. "...Yes, Mistress Elizabeth. I've been wearing my cage all day--I've done my best to hide it underneath these yoga pants but I have a feeling that it's peeked out with how tight these are!" "So tell me keli ... has your little dickey come to life after the concoction you drank last night." Keli hesitated before responding to this last comment. "It hasn't fully come to life, Mistress. But I have been so excited, being dressed up, all day that I have felt very conscious of what is underneath my yoga pants..."

Keli smiled and sat back down crossing her legs and took a sip of the drink that was on the table in front of her. She could also see the smoke rising from where their neighbor sat and she giggled as she saw Mistress Elizabeth looking over that way. Keli was very excited about what was to come!

"It hasn't fully come to life, Mistress. But I have been so excited, being dressed up, all day that I have felt very conscious of what is underneath my yoga pants..."

"Really ... I figured it would be back to normal." Mistress teased, her hand moving to keli, gliding down teasing her caged cock. Though in reality she knew she had given keli a dose again this morning, heavy hormones and the same thing she had gotten last night. "Maybe if it cannot get hard you should take the cage off and properly tuck it. I think you would look great."

Elizabeth had finished dinner and was sitting next to keli, she leaned into kiss her. "You know keli ... when you are complete ... you will no longer be able to screw me ... I mean .. I am beginning to like girls .. but I don't think I could ever give up ... real ... men." She leaned in fondling kelis silicone breasts kissing her lips softly. "You smell really nice ... I like that perfume." She whispered into keli's ear.

She continued teasing. "Tomorrow will be so fun for you ... dressing ... like keli ... going to work ... explaining everything .... I bet they fire you ... dresssed as you will be ... heels that are so high, a tight skirt, tight top .... you will look so fuckable ... maybe they won't fire you." she teased between kisses as images of her husband stirred in her head.

"Let's go inside." Elizabeth stood and looked to see the smoke on the deck of the neighbor. "Good night Dan." She teased taking keli's hand. "You can clean up tomorrow.

Keli blushed as Elizabeth reached down to tease his caged cock. "Oh, Mistress!" Keli giggled conscious, now, that others could see into their backyard. Moaning Keli lifted her hips to meet Elizabeth's touch. She was desperate for some release but knew that even if she could get somewhat hard it was going to be a disappointing size for Mistress Elizabeth.

Keli responded to Elizabeth's movements and leaned into kiss her back. As Elizabeth whispered in Keli's ear Keli turned her face and pressed her lips to Mistress Elizabeth's. "Mmm, Mistress." Keli moaned quietly as they kissed. "I'd never ask you to give up men. I just hope that I can continue to please you however you would."

Keli blushed imagining the outfit that Elizabeth had chosen for her to wear to work tomorrow. "I don't know what I will do if they don't end up firing me, Mistress. I don't want to disappoint you!" Keli stood up and Elizabeth did--and followed her into the house. Keli's eyes followed the sway of Elizabeth's hips. "Mistress, I have so much to learn!" As Elizabeth looked next door and called good night to Dan Keli smiled and waved--she was so nervous and excited to see what would happen tomorrow!

"Mmm, Mistress." Keli moaned quietly as they kissed. "I'd never ask you to give up men. I just hope that I can continue to please you however you would."

Mistress continued to tease keli, her hand carrsessing his caged cock and his silicone breasts. "Yes keli ... after fucking real men." she paused to squeeze keli's limp cock, knowing with the hormone concoction keli had taken her cock would not grow hard, and leave her frustrated and desiring. "After that ... well now ... omg keli someday you will understand when a real man fucks you as a full woman."

Elizabeth continued making out with keli in the kitchen. Kissing and carressing, finally reaching into keli's yoga pants and removing his cage, allowing his cock to be pressed tight against him in the tight yoga pants, knowing as much as keli wanted her cock would not grow to full hardness.

"Mmm, Mistress." Keli moaned quietly as they kissed. "I'd never ask you to give up men. I just hope that I can continue to please you however you would."

Elizabeth took keli's hand and lead her to her bedroom. "Being a woman is no reason to fire you ... they cannot simply because you are now have the appearance a fucking hot woman. Though your poor work in the past ... or future would be reason. Or you could simply quit ... either way after tomorrow I own you ... completely ... you are my toy to play with."

Elizabeth gave her a long lustful kiss, her hand down keli's yoga pants groping his limp cock trying to stir it to life and finally giving up.

"Such a shame keli ... I want to be fucked so hard tonight ... "

Elizabeth turned and walked away, leaving keli behind as she retreated to her own room. Soon she was undressed, laying upon her satin sheets, her newly puched vibrater beginning to cause her moans to grow louder and louder. Certainly loud enough for keli to hear.

Eventually the moans subsided ... silence filled the air until the alarm sounded earlly in the morning. Today was keli's day to present herself to her employer.

"After that ... well now ... omg keli someday you will understand when a real man fucks you as a full woman."

Keli blushed as Elizabeth squeezed his caged cock. "Yes, Mistress. Some day I am sure that I will know what it will be like to be properly fucked." Despite herself Keli could feel herself starting to get excited--yet, her tiny cock did not grow. Keli crossed her legs and realized just how frustrated she was going to be as she continue to transition but was aware that this was part of the process that her Mistress would help her guide through these changes.

Keli took Elizabeth's hand and followed her, respectfully. Keli nodded as Elizabeth spoke to her about quitting and knew that no matter what happened in the morning she was going to do as her Mistress desired of her. "I am yours, Mistress Elizabeth. I only wish that I could properly satisfy you as you desire to be pleasured."

Keli stood and watched as Elizabeth walked down the hallway. She remained standing in the hallways before sighing and returning to her room. Keli returned to her room and laid down listening to Elizabeth as she fucked herself with her new toy. Keli could only imagine licking and sucking on her dildo as he laid in bed. Wanting so much to get the relief that she desired but unable to do so.

--
The alarm woke Keli up with a start. She couldn't remember falling asleep. She lifted herself from bed and went about her morning routine of getting the coffee started and ready for Elizabeth before moving into the bathroom to take a shower. As she dried herself out Keli smiled as she saw the skirt that she had chosen the day before to go with a low-cut top. She had chosen a matching black thong and bra, as well.

Keli stepped out of the shower and went back to the kitchen. Quickly working up a quick breakfast of some fruit and porridge. Keli looked up as Elizabeth walked into the kitchen and smiled. "Good morning, Mistress! I'm feeling pretty nervous about today but I've made you a light breakfast and some coffee so that you can start your day off well."

"I am sure you are ... nervous that is. Though you look quite desirable in with how you are dressed... almost as if you are trying to get your boss to sleep with you. " Elizabeth smiled. "Are you? Though I do not think you are ready for that .. but will not stop you .... though you can only please him ... with your hands and mouth ... he cannot touch your privates ... even though I bet your balls ache from desire."

She walked to the counter and mixed a protien shake for keli. "Here don't forget 3 of these a day ... it will help you lose weight and adjust your hormonal balance to what you desire." Elizabeth moved handing the concoction to keli and then walked around. "hmm no cage today .. you are couragous .. though maybe your little dickie is still limp ... too bad." Elizabeth smiled. "Though it makes you passable .. not to have that bulde showing."

Elizabeth finished her fruit and sipped her coffee. "Well we do not want to be late today do we. You can drive my little red sports car today ... I will take the SUV."

Keli shook her head. "No, Mistress Elizabeth. I do not want to sleep with my boss." Keli blushed and squeezed her thighs together. Elizabeth, of course, was right. Her balls were aching and she longed for a release that was not coming anytime soon.

Keli took the protein shake that Elizabeth handed her and smiled. "Thank you, Mistress--I long to please and satisfy your image of me." The more that Elizabeth talked about the disappearing bulge and how sexy she looked the more red that Keli became.

"Well we do not want to be late today do we. You can drive my little red sports car today ... I will take the SUV." "Are you sure, Mistress?" But, Keli was already taking the keys from the counter and she opened the garage door for Elizabeth. "I'm so nervous, Mistress. But, I know that I just need to go and get this over with!"

Keli slid into the car. She was surprised at how low it was and quickly realized that she was going to have to be careful when entering so as not to flash anyone that was unsuspecting. Before she knew it Keli was pulling into the office parking lot and then into her normal parking space. She sat in the car for five minutes as she gathered her thoughts. She was early today--which was good. She knew that her boss was always in early and her coworkers tended to straggle in later, throughout the morning. Keli stepped out of the car and made her way into the building. She was conscious of the sound that her heels made against the pavement and knew that once she entered the tiled office the sounds wouldn't change. It was going to make her very distinct as she walked in the office--especially as most of her other coworkers were male.

Keli stopped at the bathroom to collect herself and touch up her make-up before going further. But, she knew that she was just delaying the inevitable and that she needed to just get it done. Quickly rummaging through the file cabinets she pulled a file before deciding she was finally ready. Her bosses door was slightly ajar and Keli knocked hesitantly waiting to be let into the room.

Mr. Richard Cocherson

Was the name on the door. He was a rising star in the firm. He and all those around knew that. Still he was not afraid to step on toes to make it to the next step. He had heard the murmers of the names he was called. "Mr. Cock" or "Mr. Dick", though the names did not bother him.

As always he started his day well before those he supervised. Still he wondered why they could not figure it out, showing up early, which was the main downfall of their progressing up the corperate ladder. So he sat in his office, his secretary (or personal assistant) had moved on to work for a vp on one of the upper floors. The promotion came right after a golf outing where he was bragging about her and her work. "God damn it." He whispered frustrated it took so long to hire a new PA.

He heard the knock on the door. For a moment he figured his PA would handle it, until he remembered she was no longer working for him.

"Yah ... come in." He barked not looking up from his monitor. "What is it you want."

It was the next step he heard, the heel hitting the ground that caught his attention. Looking up he saw the sexy woman, he stood from his chair to get a better look. She would meet his needs, even if she could not type.

"Finally ... you must be my new secretary ... or personal assistant as we call you now .... it is about time HR came thru. Your desk is out front in the first office. Good you are early ... and we work late ... I hope you can answer phones, take messages, run my errands and all that shit. Close that door and lets get started. Lets see if you can make it through day one. Call me Richard .... or Mr Cocherson." He continued never even asking her name as he was mesmerized at her look as she held the file.

Keli entered the office slowly. Conscious that they were along in the office, this early in the morning. "Hi, Mr. Cocherson." But before Keli could get any further Mr. Cocherson was off telling her what to do and to do it now.

"Finally ... you must be my new secretary ... or personal assistant as we call you now .... it is about time HR came thru. Your desk is out front in the first office. Good you are early ... and we work late ... I hope you can answer phones, take messages, run my errands and all that shit. Close that door and lets get started. Lets see if you can make it through day one. Call me Richard .... or Mr Cocherson."

Keli turned and closed the door behind her before turning back to Mr. Cocherson. She had learned her lesson the last time she had let herself get carried away with someone besides Mistress Elizabeth and stood her ground. "Mr. Cocherson." She sighed her shoulders rising as she did so. "My name is Keli - I used to work in the HR department you might know me as "Kelley". I came in early this morning because... Well, I need to quit." Keli started to pull her skirt down as she felt it riding up her thigh and looked up to see if she could tell with Mr. Cocherson was thinking.

Last edited:
"Kelley". I came in early this morning because... Well, I need to quit." Keli started to pull her skirt down as she felt it riding up her thigh and looked up to see if she could tell with Mr. Cocherson was thinking.

"Mr Cocherson was a bit puzzled as he tried to think of a Keli that worked for him. "HR you say .. Kelly." He asked himself. "Gawd damn ... I am ... puzzled I must admit ... " His eyes clearly looking keli up and down. "Quit you say ... you have not even started .... " As he spoke he approached her. "Fuck I thought you were my new personal assistant ... that God Damn VP Mathers took Missy ... she was good ... " As he spoke his hand touched her face. "Though ... you don't have the experience do you ... body yes ... look yes ... experience no. You're right ... it's a good think you are quitting before you start ... I do not need any additional harrassment suits. Though I would love to take you out tonight .. my place .. you on your hands and knees ... fuck that would be nice."

As he spoke he took the file from her, as he returned to his desk he opened it, the picture inside was of Kelley along with his HR information. "Yah I rememeber him now ... Kelley . the guy with the girls name ... what he could not face me and sent you to quit for him ... " He dropped the file and turned ... it ocured to him, now who this woman was. He stared at her, now embarrassed he had found the girl in front of him attractive. Still he stared as if looking for a sign it was Kelley. The heels is why she appeared taller, the corset thinned her waist, the makeup hid her face, still in her eyes she could see the former kelly.

"Man ... ok ... " He returned to his desk. "There are several forms you will need to sign ... our lawyers will reveiw the forms and call you back after lunch. With the situation, the firm likes to protect all parties involved in the seperation. Once you return and sign the forms, we will give you a final paycheck including for today. "I will send them a message immediately."

Still puzzled he looked to keli ... "I thought you were married .. Elizabeth right" Mr Cocherson perked up thinking of the wife he had always thought was way too hot for an entry level HR employee.

"I thought you were married .. Elizabeth right"

"Yes, Mistress Elizabeth is my wife, Mr. Cocherson. She is the one who told me that it was time for me to quit so that I could properly dote on her as she deserves." Keli blushed and realized that she felt too shy and timid to just walk out of Mr. Cocherson's office. But, it felt good to admit that her wife was the one who wanted her to quit and it felt right to indicate to Mr. Cocherson that she was doing so at the will of the woman that she worshiped. Keli could see the glint in Mr. Cocherson's eye but knew precisely what Elizabeth would tell him to do. "Please, do let me know when I can get in to sign any necessary papers, please. Mr. Cocherson. But for now I must be going I have much that I have to do back at the house.

Keli stood up and began to walk toward the door--realizing that she had to pee before leaving. Walking towards the toilets. She had to remind herself not to enter the men's room. And, she still wasn't certain that she would ever get used to not having a urinal on the wall. But, Keli collected herself and sat on the toilet to pee. Finishing up she returned to the sink and washed her hands just as she heard the door open and her eyes widened as another woman walked into the toilets.

"Good... Good morning, Ms." Keli made brief eye contact with this new woman before turning on her heel and nearly running out of the building. Opening her car door she sat in the driver's seat and collected herself. To celebrate doing just as she had been told to do, by Mistress Elizabeth, Keli decided that on the way home she would buy some flowers, wine and a nice slab of steak to cook for dinner tonight...

Though Elizabeth wondered how keli was doing she remained was silent, keeping busy with the task at hand which was the surprise for keli.

Finally about 2pm the text was sent for keli to return and sign the papers.

The lawyers waited in the conference room for the return of keli. Mr. Cocherson had been fired earlier in the day, a result of several complaints, the final being from his last personal assistant who had filed another lawsuit against him.

The forms were all in place, the last was a seperation agreement between keli and the firm, which in the fine print keli would agree not to sue the firm as a result keli would receive a check for 50grand. The hope was to avoid a messy lawsuit as to how the keli and her transistion was handled by Mr Cocherson.

The lawyers waited ... for keli to return.

Meanwhile Elizabeth had left work early to pick up the surprise for keli ... arriving at home well before keli would.

Keli drove around for a little while before stopping to get a coffee and to collect her thoughts/decompress. She couldn't believe that she had been able to go into the office and stand up for herself against Mr. Cocherson and then to have been in the toilets and bumped into one of the few other women with the company! She was both thrilled and in awe that she had been able to keep herself together. Now, as she sat reading the newspaper and drinking her coffee, she allowed herself to breathe.
--
When she received the text message she was surprised by how quickly it had come. Keli was greeted at the door by the woman who she had bumped into in the toilets that morning and led back to the conference room. The papers were spread across the table and she could see where she was to sign. At this point, Keli did not care what she was signing as long as it was agreeable and she wouldn't run into any further problems. Keli signed the papers quickly and was pleasantly surprised as they handed over a check for 50grand. "Thank you for facilitating this..." Keli had trouble meeting eyes with the people who sat across the table from her as she knew that she had worked with some of them for years. But, she was very happy to have this done and out of the way!
--
Keli drove home, a little too fast. But she was relieved and happy and so very excited to see what would come now that she could properly dedicate her time to Mistress Elizabeth. Keli pulled into the garage and stepped out of the car--knowing that the neighbors' across the street could see her. Her skirt hiked up as she stepped out but she was feeling so buoyant that she hardly noticed!

Last edited:
Dan sitting on his porch perked up when he saw the small sportscar, only to be disappointed when keli pulled into the garage.

Miss Elizabeth awaited with keli's surprise for her to enter. Standing in the immaculate living room waiting, she heard the small sports car pullup. Still she was nervous hoping keli would accept her gift.

Keli entered and Eliabeth smiled, for a moment recalling how over the last few days things have changed for the loving husband and wife, still she was beginning to find herself sexually attracted to her former husband, now dressed as a passable woman.

"hi keli ... hope all went well today ... this is Liu ... she is a ladyboi from Thailand ... I have hired her to help you on your journey ... she will help you in your dailly tasks ... such as dressing and wel womanly things along with cleainng and such. She will be sleeping in the pink room with you ... so you two will get to know one another intimately. In the order of the house .. she is number two behind me ... leaving you at the bottom ... she has my full permission to do with you as she pleases to advance your journey ... including your sexual release."

Liu smiled and walked to keli, giving her a hug.
"So pleasuable to meet you miss kieli girl... so happy ... to help ....
we much work ... but fun ... i hope ... Mistress Elizabeth very nice to me ...
you lucky girlly boi ... so pretty ... much much work ... to make you prettier."

Keli caught Dan looking out over his porch and smiled to herself before closing the garage door and stepping out of the car. Keli stepped into the house and was surprised to find Mistress Elizabeth standing in the living room. "Hi Mistress, is everything okay?"

But Elizabeth did not respond to the question instead Keli stood with her mouth open as she heard what her Mistress had done. "hi keli ... hope all went well today ... this is Liu ... she is a ladyboi from Thailand ... I have hired her to help you on your journey ... she will help you in your dailly tasks ... such as dressing and wel womanly things along with cleainng and such. She will be sleeping in the pink room with you ... so you two will get to know one another intimately. In the order of the house .. she is number two behind me ... leaving you at the bottom ... she has my full permission to do with you as she pleases to advance your journey ... including your sexual release."

Keli turned to Elizabeth. "Mistress Elizabeth! I am so honored and..." Keli paused. "I don't know what to say, Mistress."

Keli's eyes moved over Liu's slim figure and she stepped forward. Keli felt Liu's arms wrap around her waist as she gave her a hug and wrapped her own arms around Liu's back--gently patting her back. "Hi Liu, it's very nice to meet you! I look forward to learning everything that you can teach me about making myself a proper woman." Stepping back Keli smiled and giggled. "Wow, Liu. You're making me feel like I've got a lot of work to do!"

Keli blushed and stepped back. She was getting to excited and seeing this beautiful woman in front of her was making her feel self conscious about her figure and looks. Smiling Keli lifted her arms and crossed them over her stomach. "I've go so much to learn, Liu."

"keli pretty, very good start mistress Elizabeth. Me love hel man be woman. Mistress tell me you go all way, lose Mr little man, you cannot control, bad girl keli,
ladiboi control or get snipped.". Lui giggled. "Me in control, use ladiboi power to find lover.". Her hand now carressing between keli's legs. "Oh so sad, Mr little man broke? Must fix or make joy joy girl very fast, or little man be to small to make joy joy for real man."

Mistress simply smiled at the two, moved close to keli giving her a hug. "I am happy you two are excited to meet, I know she will make your journey so much better. It is time to start."

"yes start. Must. Keli need lose weight, thin waist, make boobies look biggest.". Lui took keli's hand leading her to the pink room. " Take clothes off. I dress you.". Upon the need was a corset and Tony thing."

Keli's eyes widened as Lui spoke. She was having a difficult time imagining herself without her cock--even if it was small! And, yet, that appeared to be exactly what Lui and Mistress Elizabeth intended for him. Keli reach out to his Mistress as she stepped forward. "I am so happy that you have invited Lui to join us, Mistress."

Keli nodded as Lui continued. "What would you have me do to lose weight, Lui?" Keli bit her lower lip and smiled nervously. She was ready to put in the work that was required but wasn't quite sure what Lui's intention for her was going to be.

Keli stepped out of the clothes that she had on, as Lui instructed her to do. She modestly tried to keep herself covered up and blushed as she felt Lui's eyes sweeping over her body.

Keli's eyes widened as Lui spoke. She was having a difficult time imagining herself without her cock--even if it was small! And, yet, that appeared to be exactly what Lui and Mistress Elizabeth intended for him. Keli reach out to his Mistress as she stepped forward. "I am so happy that you have invited Lui to join us, Mistress."

Keli nodded as Lui continued. "What would you have me do to lose weight, Lui?" Keli bit her lower lip and smiled nervously. She was ready to put in the work that was required but wasn't quite sure what Lui's intention for her was going to be.

Keli stepped out of the clothes that she had on, as Lui instructed her to do. She modestly tried to keep herself covered up and blushed as she felt Lui's eyes sweeping over her body.

"I am so happy that you have invited Lui to join us, Mistress."

"Me happy tooo ... so nice here with kelli" Lui smiled and spoke broken english, as she took kelli's hand and began to lead her.

"What would you have me do to lose weight, Lui?"

"No eat" Lui giggled. "Miss E has you on girlly potion ... that will help ... but must work hard ... not eat too much ... eat like super model." Lui smiled as they entered the pink room. "mmm I love pink ... so girl color." Lui walked to the closet and returned as keli was now undressed. "Lui ... shape you." She moved to keli and began secruiring the corset around keli, making certain it was tight a bit uncomfortable. "you sleep in ... need look girlly ... so men like ... right."

Mistress Elizabeth stood in the doorway watching as Lui worked. "Glad to see you two work well together ... " She smiled slyly at her former husband.

Keli was surprised by Lui's forwardness and yet found herself following obediently. Looking over her shoulder Keli blushed. "Is this what you desire, Mistress Elizabeth?"

Mistress Elizabeth stood in the doorway watching as Lui worked. "Glad to see you two work well together ... " She smiled slyly at her former husband.

Keli slipped into the corset that Lui offered and turned to smile at Elizabeth. "Do you approve, Mistress?" Keli pulled up her stockings, fastening the garter to the corset and ensuring that her panties were covering up her cock. Keli blushed and turned to Lui. "I feel so sexy, Lui."

Keli sighed softly as she thought of her new diet and crossed her legs as she sat down on the bed. She looked up at Elizabeth standing in the doorway. "Thank you, Mistress. I don't know how I can ever properly thank you."

Lui smiled to Mistress "keli ... make good girl ... very good start ... willingness good for sexy girl. I break her tonight." Lui moved close behind the sexy dressed keli, pushing her own very large stiff cock to keli's ass.

"she become woman later ... as you wished for Mistress." Lui smiled.

"i shall leave you girls alone ... make me happy keli ... due as lui requests." Mistress smiled and closed the door and locking the girls in the room.

Once gone, Lui whispered. "We go bed now ... only one bed ... sleep with you ... we have fun .. I break you .... you begger ... right." Lui smiled and undressed before keli, her body a perfect woman, with a very large exception. She then slid into the satin sheets, patting the bed beside her to invite keli into to the bed.

Keli couldn't help but blush as Lui complimented her and told Mistress Elizabeth what a sexy girl she would make. As Lui pushed her cock to Keli's ass, Keli nearly jumped and looked up catching Mistress Elizabeth's eye just as she spoke "i shall leave you girls alone ... make me happy keli ... due as lui requests." Mistress smiled and closed the door and locking the girls in the room.

Keli followed Lui to the bed. Keli caught her breath as Lui stripped in front of her. "Oooh, my, Lui!" Keli almost started to giggle but found that she was at a loss for words. Gathering herself Keli blushed. "You're so thick, Lui..."

Keli watched as Lui slid into the bed and could where her cock stuck out from under the covers. Following her direction Keli slipped under the covers, as well. Keli blushed as she realized that the bed was smaller than she had thought and that she was pressed very closely to Lui's bare skin--her fingers practically on Lui's thighs.

Back