7k word femdom, heels, teasing story, let me know what you think!

joy_of_cooking

Literotica Guru
I can't believe no one else has commented on this story in this tread.

It was absolutely amazing. This is one of the first BDSM stories I've ever read, and it's nothing like I expected.
It was amazing, and I really felt like the characters seemed like real people. Marvelous.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Great story, I enjoyed reading it. Here are a few comments in case they're helpful. This is my first time commenting on another author's story, so forgive me if anything is out of line.

I found myself wanting to know more about these two characters early in the story. Hard to do in a short story format, but they didn't get much character development what we did get came toward the end. With the story told from her perspective, I also wanted to know more about what she was thinking and feeling.

He's submissive but guides the scenes quite a bit with what he wants and doesn't want. She is dominant, but taking most of her cues from him and is fairly passive about what she wants. It's a strange dynamic but it works, it seems pretty real.

Nice job, I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Thanks for the comments!

I found myself wanting to know more about these two characters early in the story. Hard to do in a short story format, but they didn't get much character development what we did get came toward the end. With the story told from her perspective, I also wanted to know more about what she was thinking and feeling.
Thanks, will work on this.
He's submissive but guides the scenes quite a bit with what he wants and doesn't want. She is dominant, but taking most of her cues from him and is fairly passive about what she wants. It's a strange dynamic but it works, it seems pretty real.
This makes me really happy because I'm trying to depict her evolution from a service top catering to his shoe fetish to a sadistic domme who uses his fetish to extract her pound of flesh (in a loving, consensual way). I guess I'm getting the first part right. Wish me luck making the turn!

Being a huge BDSM fan, I thought this was very well written. It was somewhat difficult for me to get through since I don't get the shoe fetish, and shoes were mentioned in almost every paragraph. Since my BDSM interests are in bondage and spanking, I try not to say ropes, or spanking with a high frequency. I prefer to hint at it early, then maybe build up to scenes or some finale where my fetish is on full display. I hope that makes sense. Having said that, I'm sure the 'shoe' folks reading it will love it.

I did like the comment about how the sub was kind of leading his domme into what he likes. I found that to be very believable between a couple with a fair amount of experience.

I prefer to hint at it early, then maybe build up to scenes or some finale where my fetish is on full display.
It's a very good idea. I'm planning out another story that is much less shoe-focused, and I will try it there. You're probably right that, as much as I'm satisfying some niche shoe fetishist crowd, I'm turning off a probably larger set of readers who just can't make it through all the shoe talk.

It's a very good idea. I'm planning out another story that is much less shoe-focused, and I will try it there. You're probably right that, as much as I'm satisfying some niche shoe fetishist crowd, I'm turning off a probably larger set of readers who just can't make it through all the shoe talk.
Imelda Marcos? As far as turning off, I wouldn't go that far. Gaining followers among an avid fetish group is not a bad way to build strong ratings. I had a good friend who was very into knife play, so at her request, I put it into one of my non-consent stories. It's my most-read story, one of the highest number of comments, and a fair amount of hate too. I was uncomfortable to even write about it. I've not done a search on here, for stories involving knife-play, it's likely much smaller than shoes.

Back