60+ and Those Who Love Them

Awwww, thank you all for the wonderful comments it makes a woman feel good about herself! Again Thank you for all your kind words!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Happy Belated Birthday! Glad the spark still there. :)
Thanks for sharing the smiles.
This 70+ feels great and if not always ever-ready anymore, am always ever-willing.

I would love 70+
But i like all men lol, but a guy that age is a bit of a fetish of mine

One of the few here.
Can you hear the shuffling feet and grunts as we fight to get in line?

Awwww, thank you all for the wonderful comments it makes a woman feel good about herself! Again Thank you for all your kind words!

You are so hot and sexy. I love the smile and how you have such a love for life. You're an instant turn-on.
Keep it up.

oops, that's not what I meant to say.

Being sexual isn't a look, a size, a colour, a shape an age.

Being Sexual is a style, a confidence, an attitude.

No, we owe you the big thank you for sharing your smiles with us. Very beautiful lady,

I’m 18 and have been attracted to men 50+ for a long as I can remember, never tried anything and thought it was sick to be a young girl fantasising about men that old but I guess you can’t change your thoughts lol. Fetishes like this mostly go on in America though so I wouldn’t know the first place to look for a man

I’m 18 and have been attracted to men 50+ for a long as I can remember, never tried anything and thought it was sick to be a young girl fantasising about men that old but I guess you can’t change your thoughts lol. Fetishes like this mostly go on in America though so I wouldn’t know the first place to look for a man

You've shared a few of your other interests in other threads. After reading them I'd suggest you try exploring, very carefully, the kink community. I think you'll get a number of your itches scratched there. And you won't be alone. When I got involved in that lifestyle, I was surprised at the number of unattached young women I met there. There are lots of other young women with the same desires as you so you'll be among friends and, if you're careful should be able to meet some respectful mature men who know how to stroke a young lady so she purrs.

Just cant wait to expose the girls and the rest of myself to some much needed sun! These winters up here in the north woods are soooo long!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 0
Just cant wait to expose the girls and the rest of myself to some much needed sun! These winters up here in the north woods are soooo long!

Oh fuck I want to suck on those nipples.

I need to go and find a nudist camp so I can get naked with other older women.

Or I just might need a week in Vegas with some friends and daughters

TNT I know exactly how you feel

Roll on the summer. It’s lovely just getting naked and enjoying the heat of the sun on your body. I often go to one of my favourite secluded spots to enjoy a bit of nude sunbathing. Occassionaly When the weather is good I meet an nice couple to indulge in some really nice outdoor sex to pass away a lovely afternoon.

Back