45[m4A] Looking for a long term partner playing wife or gf. Gangbang/bukkake/blowbang/light cuck/bi Long Term RP Long Term Chat

Ransack

Literotica Guru
RP/Conversation

Hoping to find someone willing to play female and help out here and split the other males. Or a guy who wants rp as a co-worker or friend who wants to help set one up.
You are looking for a gift idea for my birthday. You take a peek at my internet browser history. What you see shocks you. Video after video of blowbangs and bukkake. At first you're upset, weirded out or even offended. Then you start to think maybe this could work out to be the best birthday gift ever. When you pose the idea you get the second shock of your life, that I wouldn't mind participating! The conversation might be a little tense, I may be a little insecure.
I'd like a nice long buildup, character and worldbuilding. I want to really inhabit the world with you before we go full gangbang. I want to establish and really live out a relationship. Like, not super in depth or time consuming but some real connection.

In short: I want my wife and I to set up a blowbang/and gangbang where I'd not only play cleanup crew but possibly lend a hand, or tongue to help relieve the burdens.
Kinks include: bi, forced bi, cumplay, cockworship, large loads, giving oral, licking cum off and out of a woman, cuck, sph, humiliation, neglect.

RP/Conversation

Hoping to find someone willing to play female and help out here and split the other males. Or a guy who wants rp as a co-worker or friend who wants to help set one up.
You are looking for a gift idea for my birthday. You take a peek at my internet browser history. What you see shocks you. Video after video of blowbangs and bukkake. At first you're upset, weirded out or even offended. Then you start to think maybe this could work out to be the best birthday gift ever. When you pose the idea you get the second shock of your life, that I wouldn't mind participating! The conversation might be a little tense, I may be a little insecure.
I'd like a nice long buildup, character and worldbuilding. I want to really inhabit the world with you before we go full gangbang. I want to establish and really live out a relationship. Like, not super in depth or time consuming but some real connection.

In short: I want my wife and I to set up a blowbang/and gangbang where I'd not only play cleanup crew but possibly lend a hand, or tongue to help relieve the burdens.
Kinks include: bi, forced bi, cumplay, cockworship, large loads, giving oral, licking cum off and out of a woman, cuck, sph, humiliation, neglect.
I love this!

Back