45 M Dom, GA Seeks

Jimmek

Virgin
I'm looking for a female submissive for an eventual live in dynamic (we you relocating to me). I'm very control oriented and a sadist. My list of kinks is long, but distinguished. If you got that reference we are going to get along perfectly.

Watersports subs to the front of the line, though every is, of course, negotiable.

Willing to go at whatever pace is most comfortable for you.

What are your top preferred kinks? I’m a state away but more of a switch. I lean submissive with the right males.

What are your top preferred kinks? I’m a state away but more of a switch. I lean submissive with the right males.
Preferred kinks: control, free use, impact play, degradation, watersports.

Sorry for the delay, it's been a long week.

Preferred kinks: control, free use, impact play, degradation, watersports.

Sorry for the delay, it's been a long week.
You’re fine - totally get it. Insanity here too. However the disappointments will continue as we have only two kinks in common. Best of luck in your continued search!

I'm looking for a female submissive for an eventual live in dynamic (we you relocating to me). I'm very control oriented and a sadist. My list of kinks is long, but distinguished. If you got that reference we are going to get along perfectly.

Watersports subs to the front of the line, though every is, of course, negotiable.

Willing to go at whatever pace is most comfortable for you.
Hello, are you still looking? email me if you are, put sadist in the email headline please

Back