31 year old male sub. Want to give one lucky woman ACTUAL control over my chastity ca

subdukesub

Virgin
Hello! I'm a 30 year old male living in NY. I'm 5'10, in decent shape(about 180 lbs), and love outdoor adventures, casual gaming, reading, and craft breweries.

I am hugely into chastity play. I love the loss of control. My penis does a lot of my thinking for me, so when someone else has it under lock and key, they basically own me. So what I'd like to offer is actual online chastity control (with actual consequences, not just the "don't let yourself out until I allow you". More of a "I signed away control and have no way of backing out" scenario).

Here's how I've figured out how to set up this situation, with actual consequences:

I have a chastity cage and padlock that we can use to keep me locked completely at your mercy. I bought this lockbox with a programmable combination feature. I can take a picture of a randomly set combo without looking, send a pic of the combo to you, mix the numbers up and delete all photos from the chat and my phone, all without looking at the combo. This will remove any evidence of it on my end, and leave you as the only one who knows the code that would allow me access to what's inside the box.

What would we put inside the box? How about the keys to my chastity device? https://imgur.com/a/hofpMGS

I deserve whatever consequences arise from this situation. I like not being able to cum without permission, and this turns the dynamic into a reality.

FAQ:

* How do you pee in it? By sitting down. Complete surrender of that masculine trait :)
* How long can you wear it? I've worn it for 2 weeks with no issues. Removed it a few times during that timeframe for a couple orgasms here and there. Did 8 days continuously without removing it due to... circumstances beyond my control ;)
* What if I don't give you back the combo or I ghost you? I'm stuck guessing. How do you think I ended up wearing it for 8 days ;) I was ghosted and I got lucky guessing from the 10,000 possible combos (I started at 0000, 0001, 0002, etc. And it was sitting around the 2000 mark).
* Why are you letting a stranger lock up your cock? Because I'm a perverted sub who wants someone to get inside my head and wrap me around their finger.

My Kik is subdukesub

Back