30’s M, sensible dom looking for long distance sub

Fantasy89

Virgin
Mid thirties married Dom with varried in person and online experience. Looking for a female who would like to develop a pen pal type relationship that includes some dominant help for her play sessions.

style- there’s as many styles of doms as their are doms themselves, so what’s mine? I get off on discovering the nooks and crannies of your kinky mind, working together to find the mental buttons to push that have a synergistic effect with the physical ones. Playing this game, not in person, presents some obvious challenges, but success can be found through conversation and reflection, scripted play sessions and providing some accountability to keep you on track in your fantasies

So how does it work? If you’re interested I have an application for you to fill out. Since this is more of a mental/ emotional game, think of the application as a moment for you to bare all, open the doors and get some of those fantasies and kinks off your chest. Of course it also helps set up the right power dynamic. We can learn more about each other through emails/ notes. As for playing, when you have a time in mind you can let me know the setting and time and I will write up instructions for you. I’ll then look forward to hearing how it went. I’m not opposed to playing in real time via whatever, text, phone, chat… but I see the scripted play option as more viable,
More often.

Me- I’m 6’ 160, fit active and professional. Married with a vanilla sex life and looking for a mental release for my less than vanilla sexual mind. I dabble in leather crafting and like the idea of making my sub custom bondage goods to include on their play at my direction. I’m also handy with knots/ ropes and could include step by step self bondage instructions into your play scripts. I have a wide range kinks/ fetishes I’m into and curious about, so I’m sure we could find plenty in common.

You - be a female (I could be open to a couple…), with a deviant mind, whether it’s been explored or not, up until this point. While an attractive body would be nice, my main priority is finding some one who’s devious mind and kinks align and who likes the sound of this particular arrangement. So even if you don’t think you’re “beautiful” I want to hear from you. Open to all life situations (single, married, older younger (but legal) etc.

looking forward to hearing from you…

Last edited:
Any women looking for a new experience in the new year? Love exploring BDSM related kinks and fantasies with some one whose always held their interest at a distance and not yet indulged those curiosities…

Mid thirties married Dom with varried in person and online experience. Looking for a female who would like to develop a pen pal type relationship that includes some dominant help for her play sessions.

style- there’s as many styles of doms as their are doms themselves, so what’s mine? I get off on discovering the nooks and crannies of your kinky mind, working together to find the mental buttons to push that have a synergistic effect with the physical ones. Playing this game, not in person, presents some obvious challenges, but success can be found through conversation and reflection, scripted play sessions and providing some accountability to keep you on track in your fantasies

So how does it work? If you’re interested I have an application for you to fill out. Since this is more of a mental/ emotional game, think of the application as a moment for you to bare all, open the doors and get some of those fantasies and kinks off your chest. Of course it also helps set up the right power dynamic. We can learn more about each other through emails/ notes. As for playing, when you have a time in mind you can let me know the setting and time and I will write up instructions for you. I’ll then look forward to hearing how it went. I’m not opposed to playing in real time via whatever, text, phone, chat… but I see the scripted play option as more viable,
More often.

Me- I’m 6’ 160, fit active and professional. Married with a vanilla sex life and looking for a mental release for my less than vanilla sexual mind. I dabble in leather crafting and like the idea of making my sub custom bondage goods to include on their play at my direction. I’m also handy with knots/ ropes and could include step by step self bondage instructions into your play scripts. I have a wide range kinks/ fetishes I’m into and curious about, so I’m sure we could find plenty in common.

You - be a female (I could be open to a couple…), with a deviant mind, whether it’s been explored or not, up until this point. While an attractive body would be nice, my main priority is finding some one who’s devious mind and kinks align and who likes the sound of this particular arrangement. So even if you don’t think you’re “beautiful” I want to hear from you. Open to all life situations (single, married, older younger (but legal) etc.

looking forward to hearing from you…

Back