22, sub looking for a dom

Amyyyy123

Virgin
Hi!

I'm Amy 22 F. I'm a sub with a little bit of experience. If you are a dom who fits the following, text me ;)

- into pussy play
- sensual pain
- rope play
- patient
- VERY descriptive with instructions
- into giving commands

In return you get a sub to play with (me). I have a lot of kinks and have some experience in the field.
My major limit is I don't do media and avoid breast play (too sensitive).

Last edited:
Hi!

I'm Amy 22 F. I'm a sub with a little bit of experience. If you are a dom who fits the following, text me ;)

- into pussy play
- sensual pain
- rope play
- patient
- into giving commands

In return you get a sub to play with (me). I have a lot of kinks and have some experience in the field. My major limit is I don't do media.
I like the sensual pain! Good at instruction in detail.

Hi!

- into pussy play
- sensual pain
- rope play
- patient
- into giving commands

In return you get a sub to play with (me). I have a lot of kinks and have some experience in the field. My major limit is I don't do media.
And how does one know if you are following my command amy

Hi!

- into pussy play
- sensual pain
- rope play
- patient
- into giving commands

In return you get a sub to play with (me). I have a lot of kinks and have some experience in the field.
Hi Amy. I’m a Daddy Dom with some experience. I’m gentle but firm. :) you pretty much described me to a tee in your description of what you’re looking for..:) if you’re interested PM me anytime.

Hi!

- into pussy play
- sensual pain
- rope play
- patient
- into giving commands

You sound INCREDIBLY sexy! Fun, respectful Dom who knows how to control and give instructions but who will make sure you are ALWAYS satisfied. Let's chat, thanks!

Hi!

- into pussy play
- sensual pain
- rope play
- patient
- into giving commands

What do you mean by you don't do media? Don't exchange photos and videos? Don't audiochat or videochat?

what a waste of time, attention seeking for some reason obviously got no life so wants to get attention and waste others time

Hi!

- into pussy play
- sensual pain
- rope play
- patient
- into giving commands

Hey you still looking

Hi!

- into pussy play
- sensual pain
- rope play
- patient
- into giving commands

Have you found what you’re looking for yet??

Hi!

- into pussy play
- sensual pain
- rope play
- patient
- into giving commands

Hey I'm a 63y/o dom daddy that loves roleplay, daddy/daughter doctor/patient, and such also love pussy stretching and fisting, and any BDSM activities you may like or want to explore

Hi Amy,
I'm a very experienced Dom, much older than you who definitely fits your list of requirements. My list of requirements is simple.

Intelligent
Obedient
Follows directions exactly
Enjoys intense pussy, clit and nipple play

Back