26f for younger men

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gentrification of trendy cities like Portland generally means that rent increases and affordable living decreases. You can probably find a lot of high-end studio apartments, but stuff in normal people price range keeps getting phased out so the property owners can build something better or charge higher rent.

And gentrification isn't even the only thing responsible for driving prices up. I live outside a small, rural lake town where the availability of waterfront seems to raise prices to ridiculous prices considering that most of the properties aren't even waterfront, and that that the dearth of decent jobs means most residents can't easily afford them.

Don't know why everyone I know seems to hate cardio and love weights. My body seems to prefer the opposite.

Don't know why everyone I know seems to hate cardio and love weights. My body seems to prefer the opposite.

Weights are "easier" because the actual work is shorter. Cardio is much longer and generally sucks more. I try to do weights and biking, because I hate running.

mcAYOde.jpg

Love that Hayley!

Said to a lady friend a while ago, "How about a head job?" and she got all offended until I said, "Okay, if you don't want one, I won't give you one." Would happily have had sore knees for her.

This probably fits in with the pic you posted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPjAUJ2eDTo

Last edited:
Love that Hayley!

Said to a lady friend a while ago, "How about a head job?" and she got all offended until I said, "Okay, if you don't want one, I won't give you one." Would happily have had sore knees for her.

lol sore knees are the best.

Just added an audio to the previous post.

Best sore knees was on holiday in the garden outside our unit in the complex while she rode my face to orgasm.

No, but I do provide some cream if that is of use. The dispenser is conveniently packed in my pants for ease of application. You simply take off its cover and put it in your mouth and apply to the back of your throat. In a perfect world, several applications a day are recommended. :)

No, but I do provide some cream if that is of use. The dispenser is conveniently packed in my pants for ease of application. You simply take off its cover and put it in your mouth and apply to the back of your throat. In a perfect world, several applications a day are recommended. :)

hmm. how long does it take for the cream to come out?

Depending on how well you apply it, it may be quite quick the first time but I assure you it takes longer the more applications in the one day you apply. I am told it is quite tasty - I like its flavour myself through sadly I have never been able to apply it to myself in the correct manner. Also the more doses a day, the doses tend to get smaller as you use them BUT they are still effect and worth the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back