26f for younger men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfff

I appreciate all feelings-up. I may not reciprocate, but the sentiment is always nice.

Wish studio apartments were more common than these 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom apartment bullshit.

Studio apartments typically aren’t that expensive. It’s just that there doesn’t seem to be a lot of them and I like the versatility they bring.

The gentrification of trendy cities like Portland generally means that rent increases and affordable living decreases. You can probably find a lot of high-end studio apartments, but stuff in normal people price range keeps getting phased out so the property owners can build something better or charge higher rent.

The gentrification of trendy cities like Portland generally means that rent increases and affordable living decreases. You can probably find a lot of high-end studio apartments, but stuff in normal people price range keeps getting phased out so the property owners can build something better or charge higher rent.

Sad. It doesn’t even need to be that big for me to be happy. Oh well, I like the one I’m in already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back