Newest Ideas

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
The Rivendell Maiden - A Lord Of The Rings Story

You play Elron you are the king to Rivendell and father to Arwen. You are one thousand years old and don't look any older then someone in their 40s. You have the same views as your daughter when it comes to humans. Nineteen years ago you were hunting stag with a few of your personal guard when you came across a human woman who lay dying from an orc attack. She beggs you to take her five month old daughter and the second your eyes lock on to hers you feel a great power within her though you are unsure as to what.

Before taking her back to your kingdom you bury her mother and take her to her new home. You watch her grow up every year she gets older the more beautiful she is becoming. By the time she was sixteen years old you have started to become very close to her. So close you teach her Elvish as well as the language the humans of Middle Earth used. A year later at seventeen she knew Elvish fluently and ordered your closest archer Legolas to teacher her to hunt but to also fight as well. It's then you realize that you have fallen in love with her.

Now she is ninteen and you feel it's time to tell her of your feelings. You have a very tight bond with her. Not all your people like her but she is under your protection.

Note: I am thinking she is part elf though that can be discussed. My idea is she can use Elvish magic. An example of what I mean is in this video. If you are interested please let me know. I am working on the start so if I find interest the intro will be done.

Pm if interested we can discuss this further and I would love to hear ideas. Now I don't expect anyone to know Elvish but when speaking in Elvish I figure the text will be in a different color. Hope to do this soon been wanting to do this story for 10+ years.

The Secret Affair - You are the head of the Yakuza and have been for many years. There is always a figure that stands beside you always. Your men have no idea who the person is because she is covered from head to toe. All they know is a name the stranger goes by and it's Raven. They have no idea she is a woman and has no idea she is from America. They have been friends for many years, her father was in the military. He was stationed in Japan and it's when she met him seven years ago.

She is his body guard and is the best fighter he has ever seen. But behind closed doors they speak openly and honestly. He has feelings for her and is being pressured by his father to take a wife and have a son. They know about Raven and prefer he be with a Japanese girl. But a year ago Raven protected his parents from an attack. Raven spent a month in the hospital healing.

In protecting his parents they respect her and if their son wanted her as his wife they would give him their blessing. This idea is another I have wanted to do for a long time. When they speak in Japanese the text will be in a different color since I don't know Japanese lol I wish I did.

Pm if interested

Back