1x1 -- "Flanagan's Pub" (from "Underneath: 2048) closed

Vanessa should have known that Shane wouldn't simply show a thumbs up to her idea of starting a war with Victor Boone. Even though she had only today learned much of his family history of violence and brutality and his desire to get the fuck away from it, she'd already heard and seen a lot to indicate that he was overall a peaceful and benevolent man.

As she listened to Shane and took in his body language, she realized that seeing this massive arsenal had caused her thinking to be overwhelmed by the two events that had changed her life forever.

The first, which actually hadn't happened but which she believed had, was the death of Wes McCann to some unknown force out there in the world. Vanessa knew or at least presumed that Victor Boone and his militia couldn't be responsible for her former lover's death as Boone's territory of control was to the west of North Platte while Wes had been traveling here from the east. But in her mind, she'd already blamed Wes's presumed demise on evil forces that resembled those of Boone's, and as far as she was concerned they were all guilty and subject to destruction.

The second, of course, was the attack on the Blackblood Ranch that had resulted in the death's of Vanessa's parents and of the baby she'd been carrying, Wes's baby, following the brutal beating of her just prior to the rape that she'd fortunately avoided. Returning to the ranch house after weeks of hiding in the woods with exhausted, dehydrated, starving little Henry, only to find the building burned and her parent's charred remains laying just where they'd been butchered had been too much for Vanessa.

But those acts couldn't be directly avenged by Shane, the Holy Rollers, or the arsenal that surrounded her. And avenging them indirectly by striking at Boone was not Shane's responsibility.

Vanessa's new lover looked up to her with eyes that were tearing up from the stress and recalled history of his and his family's lives as he asked, "What would ye have me do?"

She didn't hesitate to go to Shane, pushing his bent over torso upright and crawling into his lap. She had on only her robe, so as it fell open everything below the tie at her waist became visible to him.

Vanessa didn't push in against him though, as she hadn't mounted him for the purpose of sex. Instead, she wrapped her arms around his head and pulled his face into her cleavage, holding him tightly as she told him, "I would have you continue to be just who you are, Shane. You are the center of this community, the moral compass of North Platte. You are the best man for these people, and you are the best man for me."

She pushed his head back and kissed him softly on the lips, then a bit more passionately. "I'm sorry, Shane. Forgive me. Forgive me for speaking of things, of suggesting for which I know not enough."

Vanessa kissed him again, this time parting her lips and urging him to do that same as her tongue found his. She reached down into his lap and grasped his cock. She wanted him inside her, but the rubbers were upstairs and she really didn't want to wait that long for satisfaction. She moved one of his hands to her exposed pussy and demanded, "Make me cum, Shane. I need you to make me cum."

<<<<< +++ >>>>>​

Vanessa had returned to her own bed after they left the armory, needing to be there when her son awoke for school. She was exhausted after a night of frantic, satisfying, and much needed sex and all she wanted to do was lay down and sleep.
But she was responsible for getting the coffee on, the breakfast cooked, and the baking started, so she forced herself to get downstairs in time for Finn to head out with his Ninja Leprechaun, as Henry was now calling himself.

Shane was no where to be seen, off performing one of his many important duties.
She'd considered asking him to cover for her, perhaps even reminding of all she'd done for him last night and would do for him in the future. As Leprechaun's luck would have it, Becky stopped by and demanded that the half-awake Vanessa get the hell out of the kitchen and go get some rest.

Six blissful hours later, she was up, showered, dressed, and back downstairs to help prepare for early dinner crowd that had grown because of Vanessa's chicken and dumplings and Becky's tits and ass. Shane was back, and she flirted with him a bit while maintaining enough distance to prevent people from correctly guessing that the man had sent her into the euphoria four times during the night and early morning.

"Date night?" Vanessa asked Becky when she remembered that the other woman needed the night off.

She couldn't help but be happy for both members of the potential and oddly satisfying match. She asked if any help was needed for preparing, only to have Becky surprise her by saying, "The girls at Madam Mabel's are going to prissy me up."

Vanessa laughed, asking, "The whore house?"

They laughed about how Becky had to be careful not to look like a painted whore, literally. Finn's date to be reassured Vanessa that the makeup and dress would be low key, though, the lingerie underneath might not.

<<<<< +++ >>>>>​

When Shane came up after closing, he found Vanessa sitting in the middle of his bed, naked, with the bedding held up to her chest, barely hiding her dark pinkish-brown nipples. No sooner had he entered the door than she commanded, "Stop!"

When he was motionless, with a confused expression on his face, Vanessa said softly but meaningful, "I love you, Shane Flanagan."

She cocked her head and smiled, adding, "Now, you can tell me you love me, too, because you haven't yet fucked me. And yes, if you have it in your mind to fuck me, you will tell me that you love me."

<<<<< +++ >>>>>​

Three night later, Shane awoke after an hour or so of blissful sleep that had followed and equal amount of energetic fucking. Vanessa was once again sitting in her favorite place at the window, looking down upon the town. A candle was burning this night, its light dancing upon her naked body. The usual Holy Roller night guards had a clear view of her, but she didn't care and they didn't gawk so all was right with the world.

"I have an idea, and I want you to hear me out," she began when he asked her why she was out of bed yet again. She stressed, "And I do not want you to make a decision now or even comment on it tonight, 'less I won't return to your bed and suck your cock for the first time ever."

Their nights of sex had been incredible, but they'd only ever fucked as Vanessa had wanted the both to enjoy the pleasure together and cum as close together as they could, too.

"Paul Dodson, you know him. He's got that little ranch west of town that's been raided repeatedly by men he thinks are from Victor Boone's militia. He pays them protection, only to have them then steal from him and then demand more money to give him more protection."

Vanessa stood and crossed to sit on the edge of the bed, her nakedness so close to him that he could probably smell the aftermath of the energy they'd spent on their earlier quests for euphoria. "I've developed a good relationship with him. He's been selling me what he grows, raises, or picks out there, and I've heard what he needs to secure his land and protect his family. Shane, he needs guns and about six men, on a short term basis. I know--"

She hesitated, drawing a nervous breath. "I spoke to him about what he needed, the guns and men, and I told him that I'd ask around. I did not promise him anything, nor did I tell him about, well, you know."

Vanessa didn't even want to speak about the armory out loud. "Shane, please. I know you don't want to get involved in a war. But Paul is desperate. He lost a son to the plague just last year and his daughter, his 13 year old daughter was raped."

She saw Shane's reaction and quickly said, "Oh, Christ, you didn't know. He didn't tell anyone else. I think I'm the only one who, fuck, Shane, you can't tell anyone."

Vanessa moved in closer to him, taking his face in her hands. "I'm not asking you to get personally involved. Just--"

She knew what she was asking, and she hated to doing it. But she had to. "Let me borrow a few guns and some ammo. I already have some men picked out."

Vanessa contemplated telling Shane that she'd approached Finn about a mission of great importance that could see some bad guys get hurt. The big man's immediate response was, "I 'ave t'ask me cousin."

"Please, Shane, for me," Vanessa continued. Then, trying to persuade him just in case it was still needed, she reached to his lap and grasped his cock, immediately kneading it with the intension of hardening it for some more play. She smiled wickedly, telling him, "For me, my mouth, and what I'm going to do to you with it."

(OOC: This time jump takes us past Finn and Becky's date. I'm thinking maybe we should not have Shane answer but instead move to the date and write it here, beginning with Finn's preparations and arrival to pick Becky up.)

Finn

Finn rubbed his hand against his newly shaven face. It felt strange, after having had a beard for the last ten years, but looking at the previous weeks of his life, he realized that sometimes, change was good.

He had also gotten a haircut as well, as his hair had been getting long and shaggy. He'd had his reddish-brown hair cut short, as he'd used to have it when he was younger.

Looking at himself in the mirror after it was done, was almost like looking at a totally different person. He could see some of the small scars on his face the beard had covered...some from the beatings his father had given him as a child, and others from when he'd been a bare-knuckled boxer. He could also see a larger scar on his head above his left ear, where someone had once hit him over the head with a beer bottle, shattering it and splitting his scalp open.

He'd once heard someone say that scars give a person character. "I guess I have plenty of character then," he thought to himself.

The barber had also offered something he'd called "manscaping." This had definitely been an odd experience. They'd gone to a room in back, where an older lady had trimmed his pubic region. She'd kept going on and on about how "big" he was, until Finn had gotten quite uncomfortable. Thankfully, it didn't take long before this was completed.

Once leaving the barber, he'd come back to the pub to shower and wash away any loose hair. Once done, he'd gone through his clothes, trying to find something to wear, settling on a pair of bluejeans, a white undershirt, and black button up shirt. He came back downstairs, and went outside...he had one more place to go.

There was a spot in town, a park that had overgrown due to lack of care. He'd been there previously, and saw a patch of wildflowers growing there. He returned to the spot and picked enough for a small bouquet, to give to Becky.

Once done, he headed back to the pub. He was supposed to meet Becky there. He was nervous and excited. His nervousness stemmed from the fact that he'd never been on a 'date's before, and had no clue what to do on one. All he really had planned was to go on a walk with Becky, and perhaps find somewhere for dinner.

He waited outside for Becky to arrive...

Becky had gone through a similar amount of preparation as well, though the change in her appearance would be far less dramatic than was her date's. She shaved her arm pits and legs, as well as the surroundings of her womanhood but kept the neatly trimmed muff northward of her clit as she'd always like the feel of the little mass of soft, kinky curls found there.

She'd gone clothes shopping with Rebecca -- the Two Beckies they were sometimes called -- at a second hand women's fashion store called, believe it or not, Whores and More. The proprietor had been a high priced Call Girl in Chicago before the Collapse and had escaped there with a bevy of beautiful broads just before the dirty bomb of 2044 made most of the Windy City unlivable.

Becky didn't know the whole story, but somehow the now aged Gilda had ended up here in North Platte, running not just a brothel on one side of the street but a fashion boutique on the other that served a variety of needs of women of all types.

(One of those occasional needs was served by a pair of well trained and well hung men who did far more for Gilda than simply stock the shelves and guard the front entrance.)

When she left the boutique, Becky's bosom had been lifted and pinched by a new (to her at least) wireless Wonder Bra from the 1970s that had still had its original price tag attached, as well a sexy garter and stockings set. The latter had a thick black seam line down the back of her legs, as had been popularized during World War II more than a century ago and then again in later decades during retro fashion phases.

Over all of this sexiness, which was black and lacy and sheer, Becky wore a baby blue dress that was tight through her waist and hips but when she walked squished loosely around her thighs, which were more shown of by the gown's lack of length than were hidden. Up top, the open lapel gave conspicuous hints of the bra and the dark skinned bosom held tightly within.

Vanessa helped Becky with her hair and makeup: the former was up high with little dried flowers mixed into it; because of her inherent beauty, the latter was barely necessary at all.

Word had been passed to her date to pick her up at the corner east of Flanagan's entrance at 7pm. The stunning beauty became concerned when the time reached 7:20 and Vanessa was still fawning over her.

With humor and certainty both, Shane's new lover reassured the dark skinned Goddess, "That man'll stand out there on the curb in the rain and lightning until December for the chance to been seen with your at a dining table with cloth napkins, so relax the fuck up."

And they were, indeed, going to just such a dinner. Vanessa had made dinner arrangements with an elderly woman two blocks over. Joyce was the grandmother of one of the Holy Roller's officers. She and her little boy, who was damn well nearly as big as Finn, lived in a beautiful Victorian home that had once been a Bed and Breakfast before the Collapse and even today was the most incredible home, inside and out, in all of the county.

Joyce was the best cook in town by far, and often prepared weekend meals for her grandson's leather bound playmates. Tonight, with Rebecca assisting (yes, everyone was playing a part in making this date special) and the fixin's for a lavish meal bought and prepared, Joyce had made a home cooked meal that was being served with candle light and soft, romantic music played live by a volunteer, 4 piece string quartet in an adjacent room, out of sight of the couple.

And just in case, which likely would be, a room had been prepared upstairs with clean linen, a multitude of candles all about the horizontal surfaces, and rose petals scattered all about, giving the room a heavenly scent.

When finally ready and permitted by Vanessa to finally go downstairs, Becky made her way toward the front entrance of Flanagan's. The room was filled with the hoots and whistles and calls of appreciation of the pub's patrons. In some cases, they'd been waiting hours for what the rumor mill had been saying was to be the most unbelievable, unprecedented event in the history of North Platte.

Once out the door, Becky caught sight of Finn some fifteen yards away and stopped short in shock at his new look. She'd suggested he get a trim for her and she'd heard he had in fact made a visit to the barber, but this had not been expected at all!

She eye balled him for a long moment, taking him in from hair cut and fresh face to cleaned jeans and polished shoes.

Then...

She turned away, seeming to snub him. When he closed the distance between them, Becky looked up into the tall man's face and with a tone and expression of slight annoyance said, "Excuse me, sir, please. I'm waiting for my date, Finn Lafferty. You don't want to be here, crowding so intimately close to me. He's a big, powerful, hulk of a handsome man, and I don't think he would appreciate you--"

And then Becky suddenly feigned shock, held the fingertips of one hand to her lips, and said, "Oh my! Finn? Is that you? "

Last edited:
When he looked over and saw Becky nearby, his heart nearly stopped...she was absolutely and stunningly gorgeous!

Her hair was pulled up and decorated with flowers, making her look almost ethereal. She work a light blue gown, that seemed to have been specifically designed to hug her every curve and display all her best attributes.

He approached her smiling, one had behind his back, holding the bouquet he'd picked earlier. When at first, she pretended not to know him, he was confused for a moment, and then realized she was just joking with him. He snorted in laughter, and she joined him.

"Aye," he said, still chuckling, "I do suppose I look a wee bit different than I did this morning."

He brought out the bouquet of wildflowers and said, "These are for you." Becky smiled at the gift, accepting them, and taking the time to enjoy their scent. "I saw em in the park, and knew they must be fer you. Wild and beautiful, as you are yerself."

He held out his hand, and said, "Shall we?" as he motioned with his other hand, the direction he planned to walk with her...

"I do suppose I look a wee bit different than I did this morning," the big man told Becky.

"You didn't have to do all of this for me, Finn," she told him with a sincere tone. Then she smiled and giggled a bit and admitted, "But I do like it. You're so handsome."

She didn't fail to notice the scars the former boxer and current bouncer had collected over the years. Becky had known they were there, despite the hair hiding him. There had been times when she'd look his way from a certain angle, and she could see where the scars caused slight linear, sometimes jagged shaped gaps in his carpet of fur.

Still now with him clean shaven, Becky realized just how numerous they were. Even though neither of them knew it now, one night soon while she was laying atop him with his massive cock buried in her as far as it would go, she would press a soft finger to each of them, one after another, and ask him And this one? How'd you get it?

"Shall we?" he asked after giving her the beautiful bouquet, and off toward Joyce's house they went.

And all along the way, men whistled at the sashaying ass of Becky Johnson and the women called out to her versions of Girl, who's that handsome man on your arm 'cause we KNOW that ain't Finn Lafferty.

<<<<< +++ >>>>>​

The dinner was as incredible as anything Becky had ever enjoyed, and even though she'd told them they didn't have to, Joyce and Rebecca had waited on them as if they were in the finest of big city restaurants. When they got to the dessert, Becky stood from her chair opposite Finn and moved in to hover over him a moment. She leaned down and pressed her lips to him in the softest, most loving kiss he'd probably ever received, considering the type of women who'd serviced him in the past.

She picked up the bottle of wine, told him to grab the glasses, and led him out onto the home's back deck, which was also lit up with candles. Once sitting with refilled glasses, Becky told him bluntly and sincerely, "Finn, if you think it is something you would want to do, something that would make you happy, I'd like to make a baby with you."

It had been a wonderful night...the food had been excellent, and the company even more so. He and Becky had great conversation, and he could not remember the last time he'd spoken this much at all, much less with a member of the opposite sex. Now that she had convinced him that he was worthy of her, he felt comfortable with her...like he could tell her anything. Finn felt like Becky brought out the best in him...she made him want to be a better man.

When Becky got up from the table as dessert was being prepared, she stood over him from a moment, smiling... and then kissed him, more lovingly and passionately than he'd ever experienced before. He thought, as his heart raced, at the touch of her lips, " If this is what love feels like, I wouldn't trade this feeling for anything in the world."

Becky grabbed the bottle of wine, requesting he bring the glasses, and led him out to the back deck, where candles lit the whole area with a soft glow.The two of them sat across from one another, Becky smiling at him as their gazes met.

This woman was full of surprises, and had been since the moment they'd first met. She had never shown the typical unease or fear that most women had felt around him. She had flirted with him, and pursued him, even when he felt he wasn't worthy of her affection. She had convinced him that he was worth pursuing. She had given him hope and made him believe love was possible. He loved her, he realized...and this was no surprise at all.

But if he thought that Becky could no longer surprise him, her next words would prove him wrong.

"Finn, if it is something that you would want to do, something that would make you happy, I'd like to make a baby with you."

His mouth opened in astonishment at these words...Becky wanted him to father a child with her!

He had always wanted a family...a wife and children. It was something he had always dreamed of. But something he never believed would happen for him. Now, Becky was offering a part of that dream. Would she be willing to grant him the rest?

It took all his willpower and courage to stand up before her. He knelt down in front of her and kissed her hands each in turn.

"Aye," he said, "that would make me happier than any man alive." He took a deep breath to steel his nerves and continued, "and now, I have a question fer you."

"I know that we've not known each other long, but I already know I'd never want to part from yer side. I love ye more than I can say. You make me happier than anything I've ever known."

"I know that this world is uncertain. I know that there be no legality anymore in this world, but it is my belief that what I ask needs no papers or written laws...just the words, the love, and the faith in each other."

"What I ask is this...would ye be willing to think of me as a husband to you, and allow me to think of you as a wife to me, and as a father to Billy?"

He held his breath, as he awaited her reply....

Last edited:
Becky was surprised by eloquent Finn was as he spoke, smiling down at him as he obviously prepared to pop the question.

"...would ye be willing to think of me as a husband to you, and allow me to think of you as a wife to me, and as a father to Billy?"

"I do," she said softly without a moment's hesitation. Then she chuckled, realizing the inconsistency of his question and her answer and corrected herself, "I would. I would, Finn."

Becky wasn't a short woman, like Vanessa or Rebecca, and yet even with Finn on his knee she was still able to casually lean into him, raise his head, and press her mouth to his in a kiss that became more passionate and more erotic with each passing second.

Suddenly there was a giggle nearby, and looking back into the home Becky found the widely smiling faces and tearing eyes of not just Rebecca and not just Joyce but of Vanessa, too, who apparently had snuck over to the latter's house to see how things were going. Suddenly all three of them came rushing out onto the back porch, throwing their arms around one of the newly engaged before then hugging the other.

Becky chastised them playfully for spying on them, then told them to really give them room this time, then she looked up into the face of the now standing Finn and said, "You know what it means to carry your bride, or at least your bride to be, over the threshold, right?"

Finn felt like his heart would burst with joy, when Becky said she would be his wife.

When Becky bent forward to him and they kissed, it felt like the whole world around them just disappeared...there was just the two of them in this moment, and he never wanted it to end.

His reverie was broken by the sound of giggling. He turned and saw that his impromptu proposal and Becky's acceptance of it had drawn an audience. Rebecca, Vanessa, and Joyce all stood in the doorway with tears in their eyes, and huge smiles upon their faces.

His face flushed in embarrassment, but only for a moment, as the three women rushed out and began hugging he and Becky and congratulated them both.

After a few moments of this Becky playfully told the three that they shouldn't be spying on them, and the three departed back inside, still giggling.

Once the three had left, Becky looked up at him with a mischievous smile, and said. " You know what it means to carry your bride, or at least your bride to be, over the threshold, right?"

Finn smiled and scooped Becky up off her feet and into his arms as if she were light as a feather, causing a surpried laugh to escape her as he swept her off her feet. Cradling her in his arms before him, he bent and kissed Becky deeply, and then replied, "Aye..I surely do know what that means...and I'd be wanting to find that threshold now, if it be nearby."

Last edited:
"Second door on the left, top of the stairs I've been told," Becky answered, her face with both happiness for them as a future couple and delighted with Finn for how much he made her laugh, and happy. "You want to let me down at the stairs so that--"

She didn't need to finish what she said as her son's giant ascended the stairs carrying her as easily as she had Henry when he'd been but two years old. Becky laughed again when he got to the open door and was ready to simply stream through it, despite the fact that he couldn't possibly clear both her head and feet at the same time.

"Excited are we?" she asked as he turned sideways to clear the opening with her feet first. "We're in no hurry, Finn."

But she knew he was, and to be honest she was, too. During her short and tragic time supporting herself and little Billy as a Sweet Butt, essentially a whoring stripper, for the Holy Rollers, Becky had heard the stories of Finn's massive cock from other women associated with the MC. And while she obviously wasn't about to marry the man and have his child or children simply so she could finally get a glimpse of it, Becky couldn't help but wonder whether or not the tales were true.

The bedroom in which they were about to consummate the union they'd only just made was as beautiful as the remainder of the house: a beautifully made bed covered in flower petals, candles all about, a scent that reminded Becky of the flowers her fiancée had given her, and more made her smile again at contemplating the night ahead.

"You have to put me down, you big lug," Becky said after Finn had taken to kissing her while still holding her against his chest, without any sign that he was ever going to put her down. Once on her feet, Becky turned away from the man and peeked over her shoulder to indicate the zipper running down the middle of her back all the way to the bottom hem of the dress. She smiled to him, suggesting, "Step A."

Becky asked Finn to unzip her dress, and he did so, but it took him a couple times to get hold of the zipper. His hands suddenly seemed to be all thumbs...clumsy and awkward...in his haste to get her out of the dress.

Once unzipped, Becky let the dress fall, pooling around her ankles before she gracefully stepped out it it and turned.

Becky was wearing a black bra and panty set, with matching garter belt and stockings, still in her high heels. Just looking at the black, lacy ensemble made Finn's long neglected cock begin to swell in excitement and lust.

She posed playfully for a moment, and then asked Finn to continue to undress her...it was like unwrapping the best present in the world. Soon the bra and garter belt joined the dress on the floor, and when Finn bent down to remove her panties, he kissed her soft belly, making her giggle. She lifted each foot and Finn fully removed the panties from around her ankles, and then she stepped back, wearing only the stockings and high heels.

Her nude body standing before him was gloriously sexy, she was like Venus, like Aphrodite...her body was made to be worshipped.

Her eyes twinkled mischievously, and a playful smirk graced her beautiful face as she looked at Finn, who was still fully dressed told him to undress, while she watched him...

Last edited:
Becky had felt Finn fumble fingering the zipper at the back of her dress, so when it finally fell away to the floor and she turned to show her front, she told him, "Relax. Slow. Enjoy the view."

She took his hands in her own and guided him in caressing her skin, cupping yet not groping her breasts, in letting his fingers gently skim over her skin as he undid the front latch of her bra, and after he'd lowered to his knees, to unsnap her garters, slip down the belt, and kiss her flesh with each inch of the slowly dropping panties.

Becky could tell from the big man's movements and from the look in his eyes that he'd never done this with a woman before, never taken his time, never delayed the ultimate even which was to get his cock balls deep inside the target and enjoy his ultimately release.

She found herself feeling empathy for him as she had experienced this same thing so often, only from the female point of things. To remember a time when a man took his time to ensure that she enjoyed the moment, Becky would have to reach all the way to the first days of her courtship with her husband.

Perhaps that was why she was so intent on having Finn take things slow now. Perhaps this was more for her than it was for him. Either way, they had all night, and there was no reason to rush.

When she was down to only her stockings and heels, Becky stepped back toward the bed and let the man spend a long moment appreciating the body that was destined to rock his world very soon. Feeling good about her appearance, Becky shifted her weight over to one heel and performed a slow turn until her ass was the main attraction, shifted again, and completed the full turn.

"I hope you like it, what you see, Finn Lafferty," she said, her lips spreading in a playful smirk. She gestured sweeping hands up and down her body like one of those women on the old day time game shows when she was little showing off a car, explaining, "because once you have this, you'll have nothing other if you wish to have this again."

She got her response from Finn, then looked him up and down and said, "Take your clothes off. I want to see you. I want to watch."

Becky could have stripped Finn herself, of course, just as he had her, but she wanted to watch him reveal his big, muscular self one little bit at a time. When he started, she once again told him, "Slow."

Item after item began falling away: shoes, button down, tee, pants, socks. Soon enough, he was standing before Becky in nothing but a pair of boxer briefs that did absolutely nothing to hide his current state of Oh My Fucking God!

Becky smiled at the fact that with the sheer power and volume of the blood filling it, his massive cock had had no where to go but almost perfectly vertical toward the waist band of his underwear. The head of it was so obvious as the cotton clung to its shape, and it literally pushed the stretch cloth out away from the flesh of his lower belly.

(Later, when she would think back on this moment, Becky would giggle. If she'd been mean or if it hadn't been their first time, she could have tossed things at his waist and as if shooting baskets using the inch or more gap on each side of his cock's massive head.)

"Not yet," she said as Finn reached for his hips and the waist band of his last article of clothing. She studied him for a long moment, then pointed to a scar on his right side. "Tell me about that first."

She'd picked it at random, having absolutely no idea the story behind it. Becky just wanted to hear Finn talk, to talk to her, to tell him more about his life, which she'd already come to realize had, like hers, included some major trauma in it over the years.

"I hope you like it, what you see. Finn Lafferty," Becky told him, gesturing to her beautiful toned body, "because once you have this, you'll have nothing other if you wish to have this again."

"Ye're all the woman I'll ever need," Finn replied, his eyes hungrily taking in every inch of her.

"Take your clothes off," she directed him, her eyes never leaving him, "I want to see you. I want to watch."

Finn couldn't help but feel a bit self-conscious. Previously, no woman had wanted to see his naked body, wanting the lights off as he undressed. Again, Becky was different, and he loved her for it.

Unlike Becky, his body wasn't as pleasant looking. Like his face, but to a greater degree, he had scars over a good portion of his body, and his large belly was a source of slight embarrassment. However, Becky didn't seem to mind, asking him to slow his undressing, as if she were memorizing every inch of him.

Finally, he stood in his underwear, his erection fully hard and causing the front of them to tent out noticeably and uncomfortably. He was about to remove them, when Becky spoke, causing him to halt.

"Not yet," she directed him, and then inquired, "Tell me about that first." She was pointing at a large scar on his side.

"Oh..that. That's nothing...I got cut by a bloke because he didn't want to leave some of the womenfolk alone at a bar I worked at in Boston. He pulled a knife a sliced me a bit. I threw him out. I worked there for a couple years, after my boxing days were done."

She moved forward, her fingers tracing the scar, and then moved to kiss it gently. He shivered with the touch of her lips against his skin, as she asked about the next scar...

Becky worked her way ever so slowly around Finn's big body, asking the history behind each and every scar on Finn's body, one after another. There were more resultant of violence, as she'd expected. There was a childhood accident involving a fast moving child's bicycle. She laughed at that, trying to picture Finn at even a young age balancing on a bike.

The ugliest one had been inflicted during a natural disaster, when he'd save all but one member of a trapped family. He seemed hesitant speaking about it, and Becky wouldn't know any more about it tonight after telling him, "Another day."

Carmen was standing in front of him again, and taking his hand she led him slowly back to the bed. She sat on the edge, caressed her hands over his big belly, then leaned in and kissed it, then again, then again. She could tell he was muscular underneath the thick layer of beer fat. But she kissed and caressed it like it was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen.

Then, finally, with her gaze firmly on his groin, Becky took hold of Finn's underwear and pulled them forward and down to release the giant's giant. She thought she'd known what she was going to see but even so, her eyes widened and she visibly drew a breath of surprise. She'd seen a lot of cocks during her virtual enslavement as an MC whore, but she'd never seen anything like this.

"There's no way I can fit this in me," she said almost in a whisper before looking up into Finn's eyes, smiling, and said, "But I'm going to have fun trying to do it."

With his boxers still around his upper thighs, Becky leaned in and began laying kissed upon the big Irishman's bulb and shaft and belly and balls. Her deft fingers moved from legs to buttocks to balls to shaft, slow and gently but with obvious pleasure from his reaction.

Finally, she spit in her hand as ladylike as was possible, wet his shaft, repeated and then again, until his thick monster was glistening in the flickering of the many candle, and taking up to four or five inches of him inside again and again, Becky used her wet hands in concert with her lips and tongue to begin the pleasuring of her future husband.

Finn couldn't take his eyes off Becky as she began to use hands and mouth on his cock. Her eyes looked up at him, as she used her lips and tongue on his shaft, until his erection glistened in the candle light.

Her mouth engulfed the head of his cock, tongue twirling around the head, as her hand stroked up and down the base, causing a moan to escape him. Shr bobbed her head up and down for a few moments and then stopped, to lick the underside from base to top, before engulfing him again.

While one hand moved up and down the base of his cock, her other hand played with his balls, rolling them gently in her palm and between her fingers. Finn's body began to tense from all the erotic sensations Becky was bringing about in him, and he moaned again this time more loudly.

This seemed to spur Becky on, her stroking hand moving more quickly, and her mouth moving up and down on him more enthusiastically. Finn's large body shuddered helplessly against the sensations, and he knew he couldn't last much longer...

Last edited:
Back