1st time writer looking for an editor in the Erotic Couple Category

Hi

I have been wanting to write for a long time and finally came about to it. I like building the story and character to make it a story rather than just a short experience. Its a long story with 17000 words and would love to have some one edit it for me. I have tried uploading twice with similar stories but was rejected both times. Would really love to get published on literotica. Will share my work to anyone willing to guide me. Please help me out.
Thanks

MarieWriter is correct; that is a very long story, especially for someone with a few rejections. You need to mention why those rejections came. Perhaps because of English as a second language? I see you are in India; that prompts my guess. Nothing wrong with that. I've struggled with another language and would be very frightened to try and tackle writing in that language.

Lit has a particular group called volunteer editors. Have you been able to look to those for help?

I am not on anyone's editing list but have posted a few Literotica stories.

I have some time and will look at it to see if I can help you. I work in Microsoft Word, Mac version. Please get in touch with me for an email address if it can be done in Word.

There are no promises, but I'll review it and offer anything I can.

MarieWriter is correct; that is a very long story, especially for someone with a few rejections. You need to mention why those rejections came. Perhaps because of English as a second language? I see you are in India; that prompts my guess. Nothing wrong with that. I've struggled with another language and would be very frightened to try and tackle writing in that language.

Lit has a particular group called volunteer editors. Have you been able to look to those for help?

I am not on anyone's editing list but have posted a few Literotica stories.

I have some time and will look at it to see if I can help you. I work in Microsoft Word, Mac version. Please get in touch with me for an email address if it can be done in Word.

There are no promises, but I'll review it and offer anything I can.
Thanks a lot for the response

I agree its going to be difficult with a long story to start off, for me and anyone who edits it but its what i feel i can do justice to. I am more comfortable building up the story and the background before getting to the sex and romance. Anyway i received a few advices from fellow writers and editors through Literotica and i am making the changes. Will share you my story once its ready

I work on ms doc but on windows platform. Will share it with you as soon as possible. Would love to get your feed back.

Thanks again :)

Back