🩷What is the last sexy thing you bought for yourself?🩷

I wanted to try the St Andrews cross. The marks are hands, flogger, paddle, ring whip, and a heavy weighted head short single tail.
Wow...you are lovely and brave! I've never heard of the St Andrew's cross..? I personally like to use my hands. They're Big with extra thick and fingers. I work with my hands a lot for both work and hobby. Ive never been flogged or whipped but have always wanted to. I've imagined having my testicles strapped with a riding crop while being ridden reverse cowgirl. I have a very high pain tolerance so can imagine my bollocks looking like your sexy ass!🖤💙🔥🔥🍻🔥🥂⚔️

Wow...you are lovely and brave! I've never heard of the St Andrew's cross..? I personally like to use my hands. They're Big with extra thick and fingers. I work with my hands a lot for both work and hobby. Ive never been flogged or whipped but have always wanted to. I've imagined having my testicles strapped with a riding crop while being ridden reverse cowgirl. I have a very high pain tolerance so can imagine my bollocks looking like your sexy ass!🖤💙🔥🔥🍻🔥🥂⚔️
Picture from etsy. That's a StAndrews. The one in our local dungeon is bolted to the wall. And it was necessary.

Attachments

• 1000004294.jpg
    1000004294.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 9
Hit the toy store a couple of weeks ago. Needed to replace a clit sucker that quit on me. And found a couple of things I didn't know I needed (like a heavy new plug)... And then added some more to my wish list.

I don't know, is Arby's roast beef considered sexy?

Wait a sec...Nope, never mind. Forget I asked.

Ordered a couple of bra and panty sets I thought would look cute on my wife. Sure, she'll wear them (once, at least) but let's be honest, it's just as much for me 😋

Back