🩷What is the last sexy thing you bought for yourself?🩷

Really depends on what you consider sexy. I bought some lacy-silky panties awhile back when I started dating again but honestly those were more because I thought the guys might enjoy it than it was for me. Turns out guys just want you naked they don't really care if you are wearing sexy lacy undies or good 'ol cotton granny panties.

Really depends on what you consider sexy. I bought some lacy-silky panties awhile back when I started dating again but honestly those were more because I thought the guys might enjoy it than it was for me. Turns out guys just want you naked they don't really care if you are wearing sexy lacy undies or good 'ol cotton granny panties.
Oh I disagree, I love ladies who dress sexily !

Do you let the lucky lady know this fact?

I have gotten no reaction (one way or the other) to any of the underwear I was wearing. Maybe it is just another fact of my it sucks to be me sex life.
Of course I comment

Normally as I miss her neck as my hands explore her lingerie clad body

Of course I comment

Normally as I miss her neck as my hands explore her lingerie clad body
That is nice. My experience is definitely more of just get naked and climb into bed. No hands exploring lingerie clad bodies. Hell I am lucky if they explore my naked body with more than my pussy with their dick.

That is nice. My experience is definitely more of just get naked and climb into bed. No hands exploring lingerie clad bodies. Hell I am lucky if they explore my naked body with more than my pussy with their dick.
I think you need to pick a different guy

Find someone who will slowly undress you as they kiss you and tell you how sexy you look and feel

I think you need to pick a different guy

Find someone who will slowly undress you as they kiss you and tell you how sexy you look and feel
I agree. I seem to have a knack for hooking up with selfish jerks. Kind of why I give up on it all.

I agree. I seem to have a knack for hooking up with selfish jerks. Kind of why I give up on it all.
Don’t give up!

I’m sure there are plenty of guys who want to slowly undress you and whisper in your ear how good you look

Their hands roaming over your lacy bra

Ok my minds wandering now lol

Don’t give up!

I’m sure there are plenty of guys who want to slowly undress you and whisper in your ear how good you look

Their hands roaming over your lacy bra

Ok my minds wandering now lol
I truly wished I believed that. My repeated experience tells me it just isn’t in the cards for me. Which isn’t all bad I suppose. I have been the best lover I’ve ever had. 😉

While some jerks may make you feel that way, I have to say that sexy panties and any attire are always appreciated. And yes I make a point of saying so, and enjoy shopping and buying such for a partner. Hell I love doing that.

Back