🩷What is the last sexy thing you bought for yourself?🩷

A little for me, more for her.

Lingerie. I wore it Saturday.

A sundress, kinda like this but in a cream color

4da2035d4cc662f19e62d96769eba233.jpg

A metal butt plug larger than my previous silicone one. Soon be time for the next size up😍

Cell phone, I'm guessing in the photo? With the angle, I'm not sure.

The gooseneck holder thingy in the photo. I have 2 cell phones and an iPad mini; it should fit all 3, if the measurements in the description are correct!

This pic is of a similar but different item entirely, but ideally, it would be used like this, but a little farther away so both my boobs will fit in the shot 😜
IMG_8193.jpeg

The gooseneck holder thingy in the photo. I have 2 cell phones and an iPad mini; it should fit all 3, if the measurements in the description are correct!

This pic is of a similar but different item entirely, but ideally, it would be used like this, but a little farther away so both my boobs will fit in the shot 😜
View attachment 2334323
Pretty cool, I hope it works for what you want.

Some bubblegum pink lacy bits. Sheer bra, and matching tanga, g-string and cheeky panties

View attachment 2333568

It may not look sexy, but if everything fits properly, it’ll mean my hands can be free for other things while naked video chatting 🥰

Cell phone, I'm guessing in the photo? With the angle, I'm not sure.

I have a ring light on a tripod.
It can be moved from the dresser (full view), my nightstand (upper body and face), or the cedar chest at the foot of the bed (from between my legs).

I see how totally sexy it is.

View attachment 2334323

Pretty cool, I hope it works for what you want.

Just debuted the lacy pink bra, tanga and gooseneck phone/tablet holder for his birthday weekend video chat. Successes all around! 😉

Back