😍πŸ”₯~Show Us Your Chests Again~πŸ”₯😍

Teasing? I can do that, I'm better at that than anything else!
MainGif_480x480.gif

Okay, love your hair, love your mouth, and teasing? Wonderful.

But that robe/top/some Swedish word/thing is amazing!
Thank you! πŸ€— It's about a hairs width thick, so, useless for winter times.
Sooooon summer..

Before I share a pic, just wanna check, is it OK to include my face and may I share my wife's Pic with no face? I already have her permission FYI.

Before I share a pic, just wanna check, is it OK to include my face and may I share my wife's Pic with no face? I already have her permission FYI.
Most people don't for anonymity sake. But if your comfortable, and you have her permission, go for it

This thread is for the Lit member/poster to show a photo of their chest. NOBODY else's chest. It doesn't matter whether or not you have someone's permission. If it's not your chest, please don't post it in this thread.

And I have now edited the original post of the thread so that it clearly states this.

Last edited:
Titty Tuesday is over, right?
Guess we're back to teasing.

🀭

Happy hump day πŸ’

Teasing? I can do that, I'm better at that than anything else! πŸ§ΌπŸ›€πŸ’
Might I say, Ladies, that although it is obviously your prerogative as to what you post and for how long, there are some of us who are asleep or otherwise unable to access Lit for certain periods of the day and as a result, miss all the delights that are added to (and removed from) a thread ... I guess I'll just have to work out the timings so I don't actually miss anything even if it means I never sleep more than a couple of hours a night! :oops: :ROFLMAO:
This thread is for the Lit member/poster to show a photo of their chest. NOBODY else's chest. It doesn't matter whether or not you have someone's permission. If it's not your chest, please don't post it in this thread.

And I have now edited the original post of the thread so that it clearly states this.
And as a matter of curiosity, I've just re-read your original post and I have to say I'm rather entranced by the accompanying pic you posted :love:

My "manly" 66 yr old chest added for scrutiny 🀞
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/8ux7ki896fytv7o6ne5oo/Chest.JPG?rlkey=93umxbzztpa0hqza6o0j781pe&dl=0

Might I say, Ladies, that although it is obviously your prerogative as to what you post and for how long, there are some of us who are asleep or otherwise unable to access Lit for certain periods of the day and as a result, miss all the delights that are added to (and removed from) a thread ... I guess I'll just have to work out the timings so I don't actually miss anything even if it means I never sleep more than a couple of hours a night! :oops: :ROFLMAO:
πŸ˜‚

Glad we’re on the same page.

Back