😍🔥~Show Us Your Chests Again~🔥😍

Just a little something

IMG-8104.jpg
Belated happy birthday. Very nice picture.

I don’t think this is a repeat

https://ibb.co/vmK3W0b
Man Chest Review #9

We haven’t reviewed Crash’s work to this point but his chest certainly warrants commentary. To lead off, we as the viewer sense the joy he brings in sharing us his chest with the comfortable hands on hips. What that does for us as the viewer is opens his chest for maximum enjoyment on our behalf.

His shoulders are strong and the chest proudly (and enjoyably) displayed for our enjoyment. For those of us mostly bare chested men, we admire his hair, and the even way it covers the torso. His pec show years of caring and we can only assume the model enjoys his body as much as we do.

The shorts are a tease of what we aren’t seeing but this is a relatively chaste thread where we enjoy our topless selves. It’s spring and I’d love to hand this one a cocktail on a warm day at the cookout as his 10/10 chest is shared with us his grateful viewers. Would most definitely click again.

Man Chest Review #9

We haven’t reviewed Crash’s work to this point but his chest certainly warrants commentary. To lead off, we as the viewer sense the joy he brings in sharing us his chest with the comfortable hands on hips. What that does for us as the viewer is opens his chest for maximum enjoyment on our behalf.

His shoulders are strong and the chest proudly (and enjoyably) displayed for our enjoyment. For those of us mostly bare chested men, we admire his hair, and the even way it covers the torso. His pec show years of caring and we can only assume the model enjoys his body as much as we do.

The shorts are a tease of what we aren’t seeing but this is a relatively chaste thread where we enjoy our topless selves. It’s spring and I’d love to hand this one a cocktail on a warm day at the cookout as his 10/10 chest is shared with us his grateful viewers. Would most definitely click again.
Wow! I hope you find one of my photos worthy of review someday!

Back