👫 Men and Women who like conversation 3 🍿📞

If only some of the coeds would come and ask me what I was doing :devil:
Portraying observed likenesses of them cavorting naked in a lake with a moody loner and ably assisted by a poltergeist. Would they like to offer accuracies over observations if they are going to be character analyzed in history forever more.
I mean Chaucer offered them all the chance to elaborate and explain but no, noone availed, and now look at those family names evicerated in historical literature classes.

Did you know?

Did you know that Kangaroos have three vaginas and two uterii. As do wombats and Tasmanian Devils. Two for impregnating and one for giving birth. And the males often have double pronged penises.

So if you need some kinky DNA spliced in that could be a good place to start. The permutations...

Did you know that Kangaroos have three vaginas and two uterii. As do wombats and Tasmanian Devils. Two for impregnating and one for giving birth. And the males often have double pronged penises.

So if you need some kinky DNA spliced in that could be a good place to start. The permutations...

You have to think how many centuries did the DNA have to form and developed to suit that species,proberbly helped that both were islands too

You have to think how many centuries did the DNA have to form and developed to suit that species,proberbly helped that both were islands too

Now if only we could leave Australian women alone for a few centuries and see what they come up with.

How about the men too,? It's only fare

I'm not sure women's reproductive systems could evolve without men's as well.

So let's leave the whole continent to it's own devices for a while, but I'm guessing the snakes will take over.

Well, they have carbon dated some of the rock art at 80-85,000 years and then water levels rose after the last ice age but I haven't heard of major DNA changes in the human inhabitants of the continent. Certainly a survival environment with only the fittest DNA passed on, so it was an environment ripe for morphing.
Now some of the things in the rock paintings from back then give thought to things that may have come and gone

Back