πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚Happy birthday, Azuldragn!!!! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰

It's hard to type.

I am extremely touched, honored, humbled and ferklemped at the moment.

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, pictures, and the love really.
Today has already been an awesome day and I just woke up. ;)

I'd hug everyone, but it would be a long commute. ;)
:kiss:

Birthday boy...I was thinking about you last night as i was falling asleep...all the luscious, sensual, mesmerizing ways I could show you how much I want...you to have a special day...Happy Birthday sexy...just give a little whistle if you'd like me to elaborate...

Azul is otherwise occupied right now. But he authorized me to pass along any such elaborations. :cool:

Happy Birthday to a sweetheart of a guy! I hope the year to come is filled with all the happiness you can handle!

Happy birthday!

That reminds me, mine is tomorrow and I'm strangely depressed about it. Weird, huh?

Anyway, I hope you're having a good one!

And many more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjF1bG5LUcs

I had a rough day yesterday.
It's totally understandable.
*fist bump*
The thing is as long as there are folks who care about you, there's not much that can dampen that.
Hope today goes better and that you find something to make you smile a bit. :)

Happy Birthday Azul!

Glad I discovered this thread, I've been away. You're a very sweet and special guy. :kiss:

Happiest of Birthdays my dear, dear friend! I cherish you more than you could know! I hope today is wonderful! Love you!!

I didn't say it well enough before, but thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes.
It means a ton.

:)

Happy Bday, gotya a gift....thought maybe if anyone make good use of it, it'd be you. Hope its a good one! :D

31C42jAGjkL._SY300_.jpg

I had a rough day yesterday.
It's totally understandable.
*fist bump*
The thing is as long as there are folks who care about you, there's not much that can dampen that.
Hope today goes better and that you find something to make you smile a bit. :)

Oh, I'm sorry to hear about that! I don't know why I'm a little depressed about my birthday. It's weird. But I hope today is going better for you! And you are definitely right!

I hope you're having a happy birthday and many more.

Back