███████████ Mueller Investigation Results Thread ███████████

There is zero evidence that Hillary compromised national security.
^^^
The above post is more than enough evidence the poster "Sean" is monumentally clueless when it comes to the facts of the case. he might as well be residing on Pluto.

^^^
The above post is more than enough evidence the poster "Sean" is monumentally clueless when it comes to the facts of the case. he might as well be residing on Pluto.

bring evidence of what you think has been committed against the american people by hillary. not speculation and wishful thinking. bring some proof.

Oh please.

At a stretch a "foreign national" being on the payroll of a company you've hired is at most a minor campaign violation. You'd be slapped with a fine, not carted off to jail. OMG we had a Canadian citizen putting up posters for us! Read us our rights!

Small potatoes compared with knowingly conspiring with "foreign nationals," directly, accepting stolen information and disseminating it, and who knows what else with "foreign nationals" directly working for Vlad is quite another thing.

Especially when those "foreign nationals" have been PROVEN to be part of a criminal conspiracy for which there are already 20+ indictments.

Collusion isn't. But paying a foreign national to provide information about opposing candidates and give political assistance during an election is.

All this thread when no results have been announced yet.

The suspense is killer!

bring evidence of what you think has been committed against the american people by hillary. not speculation and wishful thinking. bring some proof.

I already have. Search my posts it's all in there. Go back a year or so.

Oh please.

At a stretch a "foreign national" being on the payroll of a company you've hired is at most a minor campaign violation. You'd be slapped with a fine, not carted off to jail. OMG we had a Canadian citizen putting up posters for us! Read us our rights!

Small potatoes compared with knowingly conspiring with "foreign nationals," directly, accepting stolen information and disseminating it, and who knows what else with "foreign nationals" directly working for Vlad is quite another thing.

Especially when those "foreign nationals" have been PROVEN to be part of a criminal conspiracy for which there are already 20+ indictments.

It in no way violated campaign finance laws.

Well, this is it then. In another week or 10 days, or maybe a couple of weeks or a month or two, or perhaps sometime in mid-2019 our president will be in chains before a judge, begging for mercy while liberals take their rightful place at the throne of leadership. There they will tax wisely and deeply, regulate often, and commit capitalism with their cronies while the economy they regulate will boom at a sustainable -1.2 percent or less growth rate.

^^^

Then it should be easy to LOCK HER UP, why isnt your saviour trumpolini doing anything like he promised?
Perhaps you are an uninformed dipshit, yes?

He's still complaining he can't get funding for THE WALL two years in. He'll be bitching about it in two years. Meanwhile, no wall, and Mexico would never pay for it.

Then it should be easy to LOCK HER UP, why isnt your saviour trumpolini doing anything like he promised?
Perhaps you are an uninformed dipshit, yes?

I was not around back then. Would you mind posting them again, please?

Yes I would mind. When others have missed reality and fall behind, the rest of us can't be expected to stop the wheels of progress to bring them up to speed. They have to redouble their efforts, cowboy up, do their homework, and bring "themselves" up to speed, thus redeeming themselves through rigorous research. D;)

Yes I would mind. When others have missed reality and fall behind, the rest of us can't be expected to stop the wheels of progress to bring them up to speed. They have to redouble their efforts, cowboy up, do their homework, and bring "themselves" up to speed, thus redeeming themselves through rigorous research. D;)
Your vaunted Republicans in Congress couldn’t manufacture any evidence to hold against Hillary, even with millions of taxpayer dollars. All you have ever posted on the topic is worthless hearsay from folks willing to take your cash by saying what you want to hear.

Your vaunted Republicans in Congress couldn’t manufacture any evidence to hold against Hillary, even with millions of taxpayer dollars. All you have ever posted on the topic is worthless hearsay from folks willing to take your cash by saying what you want to hear.

They have her personal computer with the highly classified info and they have the knowledge of evidence she destroyed. Those are two felonies, and they will bite her in the ass if she runs in 2020. Or maybe even if she declines to run.

They have her personal computer with the highly classified info and they have the knowledge of evidence she destroyed. Those are two felonies, and they will bite her in the ass if she runs in 2020. Or maybe even if she declines to run.

When did these felonies occur? Tick tock.

I already have. Search my posts it's all in there. Go back a year or so.
Is that like Trump's "I never said on Air Force 1 that I didn't know about the payment to Stormy Daniels"? You're hoping know one will check?
Or is it because you know they wont' because 99% of your posts are devoid of anything but opinion and "alternative facts".
Or is it because even you can't find any such posts?

Is it a felony for our current president to attempt to destroy documents in violation of the records law?

The Republicans didn't have to manufacture any evidence, Hillary, Bruce Ohr, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, et al, have done a exemplary job of leaving heaps of evidence sufficient to place themselves in prison.

The Republicans didn't have to manufacture any evidence, Hillary, Bruce Ohr, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, et al, have done a exemplary job of leaving heaps of evidence sufficient to place themselves in prison.
You just don't get it, but it's clear as day. R's have completely failed to find any actionable evidence, despite desperately trying for decades.

You could have just said that I wouldn't find any of your posts backing up your claims. There are no posts from you regarding this. Lots of liars 'round these parts. ;)

Back