“A blow job’s a blowjob”

Brandnewbuddy

Really Really Experienced
Stories about someone who will never turn down a blowjob no matter the source. Or on the flip side, someone who loves giving blowjobs no matter whose Dick it is.

I figure their motivation is finding all the variations of BJs people give or all the reactions they can get out of people.

For example:

Guy is visiting his grandma at her assisted living facility when one of her friends makes a pass at him…well, he’s never had a blowjob from someone with dentures before.

Guy then gets a drink at a gay bar and uses a gloryhole to get off before getting a second one in the stall.

With each one he describes the difference in approach. Like he normally prefers women but the second guy in stall isn’t afraid to get more hands on.

On the flip side (and this idea actually is somewhat based on an Onlyfans model I follow): a woman who mostly sleeps with other women has a real love for giving blowjobs. Of course the solution would seem to be just suck off transwomen who kept their dicks…but she just loves sucking cocks no matter who has them and seeing what she can do to them (with a particular preference for when she can make a large guy crumple to his knees or whimper from how good she’s doing)

So maybe she finds a gloryhole and documents her experience over the night (including an encounter where she hears a familiar voice and goes ahead anyway), or she gets some work done on her car and while she could pay for it easily, when she sees the bulge in the mechanic’s jumpsuit, she proposes a different form of payment

Could be one off a detailing their various encounters or possibly an anthology (and could span multiple genres in that case (even fantasy or sci-fi) where each chapter is a different encounter or encounters

Different idea, same title: it makes me think of a guy whose girlfriend recently dumped him (or moved far away or died or whatever) and he's moaning about how he misses her wonderful blowjobs. He has a gay friend who offers to blow him, saying that his blowjobs are probably better than the GF's blowjobs, anyway. The main character at first thinks, ewwww, I'm not gay! But then he starts to think: Hey, a blowjob's a blowjob!

On the flip side (and this idea actually is somewhat based on an Onlyfans model I follow): a woman who mostly sleeps with other women has a real love for giving blowjobs. Of course the solution would seem to be just suck off transwomen who kept their dicks…but she just loves sucking cocks no matter who has them and seeing what she can do to them (with a particular preference for when she can make a large guy crumple to his knees or whimper from how good she’s doing)
Funny you say that, because I've been also lately inspired by a girl I follow on social media (tiktok to be precise). For a month she was doing the same dance in different outfits, and an idea appeared in my mind: an anthology about giving blow job every day, each time wearing (and ulitmately staining) different clothes, and/or doing it in different places, or something like that. (The girl I follow and the gitl in the story are two different persons - I'm strongly against lewding real life people.)

I once wrote a story similar to this, but was not exclusive to blowjobs, and was a Phycological Erotic Thriller Story

A rather bored, unattached, woman decides to home-print business cards that just says:

Sex?
No Questions Asked

The story is a lot about the phycological thoughts of to whom she would pass the card to, the build up to that, and why she chose to give the particular man the potential experience. It also discussed rejection, but then once, after she thought she was rejected, the man reappeared, suddenly, secreted her away to a private location as she allows him to have her. As she is about to take it, he produces a condom and holds it up, to which she just simply says, "No questions asked". He tosses it to the dirt and takes her standing up and from behind... uncladded.

But he is mesmerized by the ordeal. Despite her taking steps to never be where she met the man (on the subway), he follows her home. She grudgingly has sex with him again, but the next morning he asks her why she passed him the card? They have a deep conversation and she reveals, she has no husband, no boyfriend but wants a baby so bad that she wanted random sex with a stranger and who she gave the card too was based on what she wanted her baby to have for physical traits. He is incensed by what she did, and lets her know how being forced to be a dad could hurt a child that will never know its father, and other moral, and ethical issues.

The story ends with her having a morning-after-pill before her, and whether she decides to take it or not.

In reflecting upon their lives, they agree she should NOT take it.

Funny you say that, because I've been also lately inspired by a girl I follow on social media (tiktok to be precise). For a month she was doing the same dance in different outfits, and an idea appeared in my mind: an anthology about giving blow job every day, each time wearing (and ulitmately staining) different clothes, and/or doing it in different places, or something like that. (The girl I follow and the gitl in the story are two different persons - I'm strongly against lewding real life people.)
A different blow job every day in a different location wearing different clothes, but a different recipient every day? Now that’s a challenge.

A different blow job every day in a different location wearing different clothes, but a different recipient every day? Now that’s a challenge.
No, the same recipent. Just a lovelu couple liking some variety in 'boring' blowjobs

I once wrote a story similar to this, but was not exclusive to blowjobs, and was a Phycological Erotic Thriller Story

A rather bored, unattached, woman decides to home-print business cards that just says:

Sex?
No Questions Asked

The story is a lot about the phycological thoughts of to whom she would pass the card to, the build up to that, and why she chose to give the particular man the potential experience. It also discussed rejection, but then once, after she thought she was rejected, the man reappeared, suddenly, secreted her away to a private location as she allows him to have her. As she is about to take it, he produces a condom and holds it up, to which she just simply says, "No questions asked". He tosses it to the dirt and takes her standing up and from behind... uncladded.

But he is mesmerized by the ordeal. Despite her taking steps to never be where she met the man (on the subway), he follows her home. She grudgingly has sex with him again, but the next morning he asks her why she passed him the card? They have a deep conversation and she reveals, she has no husband, no boyfriend but wants a baby so bad that she wanted random sex with a stranger and who she gave the card too was based on what she wanted her baby to have for physical traits. He is incensed by what she did, and lets her know how being forced to be a dad could hurt a child that will never know its father, and other moral, and ethical issues.

The story ends with her having a morning-after-pill before her, and whether she decides to take it or not.

In reflecting upon their lives, they agree she should NOT take it.
Great idea for a story very deep, like the ending for it brings the story to whole other level. I would read this.

Back