Old TV shows that provide a lot of Plot Bunnies

lovecraft68

Bad Doggie
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Posts
42,063
First off, have to give JBJ some credit for this thread. On another forum he posted a link to a bunch of Bob Denver pictures.

That go me thinking Gilligan's Island and of course how many plot bunnies could come out of it.

Thought it could be fun for people to post some older shows that could give "good bunny"

The reason I stress older is let's face it, not much is left to the imagination in today's shows. Just list how many sexual situations and scenes are in Game of Thrones for example. Even "mainstream TV" sex is right up in front so let's stick with older "innocent" shows.

I think Number one for me is The Brady Bunch. Fun thing there is unless you go lesbian/gay keep in mind they were only step siblings.

Gilligan's Island of course.

Even though I am not a fan of GM Hogan's heroes? Come on those guys were locked up together a long time.

Three's company screams just what it sounds like.

I love Lucy- A little swinger action between Lucy/Ricky Fred/Ethel?

That's a few to get started
 
I love Lucy- A little swinger action between Lucy/Ricky Fred/Ethel?

Thanks LC

I think I could have gone my entire life without the mental picture of Fred Mertz naked ever making an appearance.

Now Vivian Vance on the other hand

tumblr_mdwlshdpOF1qc0zyro1_500.jpg



I guess my first choice for an old tv show that could give plot bunnies might would be M.A.S.H. Almost every character got tempted by sex. Even Father Mulcahy had one of those episodes.

Now if I wanted to be silly I could say the 'Herculoids' i've seen some very disturbing art work with Gloop and Gleep.

0.jpg
 
Cheers could have some fun with limited women and a whole lot of men at the bar.

We have all seen Brady Bunch stories, I'm sure.

I have actually seen Cosby Show parody porn...
 
<deleted>
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, Three's company, Pretty straightforward.

Honeymooners would be interesting with the scenario they had.

Andy of Mayberry. Just see Opie and Aunt Bee doing some interesting things. Barney on a tear amongst a dozen naked girls in the room.

I mean, who hasn't imagined Ward grabbing June by the air and slamming her doggy-style, smacking her ass, then the Beaver pokes his head in and they talk like they do on the show.

Laverne & Shirley has lots of possibilities.

Happy Days without question has more bunnies per story than most.

My Three Sons would make great Gay/Incest fodder

Father Knows Best, has Daddy/Daughter written all over it.

CHiPs - Ponch gets to have sex with every woman he met on the show, instead of losing her each time. He tag teams with his partner on women trying to get off on a speeding charge.

There has to be a lesbian incest story somewhere in Little House on the Prairie. Bonanza for that matter too, another gay/incest story.

Patty Duke had some interesting possibilities with the twin/ split personality thing going on.

Gidget and beach sex goes without saying.

Time Tunnel has loads of possibilities for sexual encounters.

All in the Family cries out plot bunnies.
 
Since my typical story goes into GM, I've often thought about the potential for all of these:

*Bonanza...the orginal Brokeback Mountain

*Green Hornet...Kato and GH in the back seat of the Black Beauty

*Batman...older wealthy guy and his 'young ward' running around town in skin-tight undies...how much of a leap is there left to make?

*Daniel Boone...all that time alone in the woods with Mingo

*The Lone Ranger...rumor is that 'kimosabi' is Navajo for 'big ole bottom'

*CHiPS...motorcycles, uniforms, hand cuffs, cute California guys...almost TOO easy!

*Leave it to Beaver...Eddie & Wally on a sleepover and the Beav walks in at the wrong time!

*Gunsmoke...turns out all that angst between Doc & Festus was just cover for their relationship

*And as much time as Bugs Bunny spent in drag and kissing Elmer Fudd...well...
 
Lost in Space _ Warning, Warning, I have a hard on Will Robinson, where's Judy?

My Mother the Car, get laid in that car.;)

The Ghost and Mrs. Muir. Interesting scenario

Elvira and Dark Shadows would go great together.

Three Stooges has great possibilities.

Rawhide is straight up GM all the way.

Family Ties, self-explanatory

The Love Boat is a series writer's delight. Every category fits that one.
 
I'm surprised no one got what I would consider the ultimate porn filled bunny show.

Fantasy Island.
 
Different strokes for some interracial.

Facts of life has a lot of great lesbian possibilities (Joe screwing that little snot Blair with a strap on comes to mind)

Bosom buddies with the guys doing a little more than just dressing like women.
 
I mean, who hasn't imagined Ward grabbing June by the air and slamming her doggy-style, smacking her ass, then the Beaver pokes his head in and they talk like they do on the show.

There is a morning DJ team "Paul and Al" that have been on HJY in RI for over 20 years. They have a shit load of great bits and one of them is a gay spoof of Leave it to beaver called

"Leave it, its beaver"

For my "Beaver" fantasy I can see Eddie haskel slipping in when Ward leaves and fucking the shit out of June
 
The funniest poke I ever heard made about Bonanza was when Michael Landon was on the Tonight Show and Johnny Carson dropped a few hints about how the three Cartwright boys and Ben all seemed to get along most of the time living without any female company.

Landon looked at Johnny sooooo seriously and said: "The Cartwright's were NOT gay...but thank god Hop Sing was!"
 
Bj and the Bear. Oh my god, Stacks (Judy Landers). I wanted that woman and I was too young to even know what to do with her if I got her.

Same for the Draconian princess Ardala (Pamela Hensley) in Buck Rogers. Of course Col. Wilma Deering (Erin Grey) was nothing to kick out of bed either.

Come to think of it between those two and Priinces Aura (Ornella Muti) from Flash Gordon my love of brunets was probably set in stone.

So of course I married a Blond.
 
Bj and the Bear. Oh my god, Stacks (Judy Landers). I wanted that woman and I was too young to even know what to do with her if I got her.

Same for the Draconian princess Ardala (Pamela Hensley) in Buck Rogers. Of course Col. Wilma Deering (Erin Grey) was nothing to kick out of bed either.

Come to think of it between those two and Priinces Aura (Ornella Muti) from Flash Gordon my love of brunets was probably set in stone.

So of course I married a Blond.

That's how it is.

My "perfect woman" was always a tall slender small chested blue eyed brunette with a goth look including some tats.

married a short curvy green eyed red head, with a pretty impressive chest and no desire whatsoever to ever get inked. Says I have enough for both of us:rolleyes:
 
"Ward, I think you were a little hard on the Beaver last night."
 
Although animated the old Super Friends cartoon had some good ones.

I mean, come on, the wonder twins? Brother an sister that can change into different animals?

Oh man, incest and beastie at the same time.
 
The only old shows I ever watched were

Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp (dad was going on a nostalgia trip, I was fascinated by the animal cruelty/neglect)
Rocky and Bullwinkle
And 21 Jumpstreet.

I think I could probably pull a good story out of jumpstreet.

My favorite part of LLSC, was there was a scientist-chimp named darwin. Link-chimp would call him on the shoe phone, 'talk' (visibly chew on peanut butter) and ask him "Hey Darwin, what's your theory?"

It was like watching a non-politically correct train wreck. You just couldn't look away.
 
The only old shows I ever watched were

Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp (dad was going on a nostalgia trip, I was fascinated by the animal cruelty/neglect)
Rocky and Bullwinkle
And 21 Jumpstreet.

I think I could probably pull a good story out of jumpstreet.

My favorite part of LLSC, was there was a scientist-chimp named darwin. Link-chimp would call him on the shoe phone, 'talk' (visibly chew on peanut butter) and ask him "Hey Darwin, what's your theory?"

It was like watching a non-politically correct train wreck. You just couldn't look away.

Reminded me of Get Smart and Agent 99, "Ready to go to go when you are, Chief." The Dome of Silence would be interesting in a scene. Missed it by that much.

Spy shows were big back in the 60's. Secret Squirrel had a fun sound to it.

Little Rascals could be fun in their teens and twenties.

Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew has to have a bunny or two to be had.
 
Donnie and Marie, for the incest crowd. The Muppet Show- imagine what Gonzo could do with that nose. The Golden Girls- mature and even more mature. Nick at Nite is a veritable gold mine.
 
How did we let Bewitched slip by without a mention?

Endora turning Darren into a six foot penis, Tabitha levitating Samantha's dildo thru one of the ever-occuring client dinners, and Uncle Arther bursting out of the closet!!!
 
Damn, the Beverley Hillbillies, Petticoat Junction, Green Acres, redneck rampage right there, Git er dun

Honey West, P.I.
The A Team has to have a bunny in there
Wild, Wild West
H.R. Puffenstuff is a bunny in itself
Banana Splits has the makings of a wacky adventure
 
Damn, the Beverley Hillbillies, Petticoat Junction, Green Acres, redneck rampage right there, Git er dun

Honey West, P.I.
The A Team has to have a bunny in there
Wild, Wild West
H.R. Puffenstuff is a bunny in itself
Banana Splits has the makings of a wacky adventure

HR Puffenstuff- is that the one with Miss Judy? Or is that something different?
 
Back
Top