Captive of a Beast (open)

Virgininneed

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Posts
1,874
Belle sat scrubbing the floors as her two beautiful older sisters walked in, dressed in fine clothing made of silk. Seeing her, they burst out laughing, hurrying up the stairs to compare what they had bought at the market. Belle sighed, continuing her work. Father told her it wasn't necessary but she knew he appreciated it. Her sisters weren't much help.

Her father opened the front door cursing, unaware that she was there. Seeing her, he stopped immediately. "I'm sorry Belle. It's nothing to worry about. Just a bit of trouble with the ship's cargo." She saw the letter in his hand, and grabbed it from him. She read it through twice and looked up at him concerned.

"This isn't a small problem. The ship wrecked and everything's gone. Father, we needed that money! What are we going to do? They're already angry about our debts and we were relying on that shipment." She hugged him, realizing how worried he was.

"I... I don't know. We'll have to spend a lot less, but I promise, I will figure something out. I am going to the city tomorrow to talk to the bank. I will fix this. Now, take a break. I'm going to go get ready. I love you." He kissed her forehead before going to his room.

Belle sat, worried about what would happen to them. She didn't sleep well that night, nor did any of them. When dawn came, she helped her father onto his horse with her sisters. "Is there anything you want from the city girls for me to bring back?"

"A fan!"

"A new gown."

"Just a rose," Belle said smiling a little. She looked at her sisters, wondering if they understood how bad the situation really was. She waved goodbye as her father hurried away, her eyes sad.

The bank refused to grant her father any loan and did not seem to care what happened to the ship. He made his way home, filled with despair and became lost on the way. It was starting to rain and he needed to find shelter. Seeing a garden of roses, he remembered what Belle had asked for and plucked several. Looking up, he saw a huge castle where he could rest.

He tied up his horse and entered the seemingly empty hallway. He wandered until he saw a table piled with food. He ate his fill quickly before sinking into a deep slumber in the chair. But the castle was not empty. Invisible servants stalked the halls, and the master was going to the room to eat his dinner.

He was neither kind nor forgiving, a terrifying beast, cursed by a witch. He would only become human again when a young maiden fell in love with him, but it seemed hopeless, and he had become bitter.
 
Back
Top