The Pool Guy

Slave Master

A horny sub SAHM
For Katie and thestoryteller217 / Ukstudent12345 / anybody :devil:

Suggestions are more than welcome - please PM me :devil:

enjoy :heart:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a change in his schedule - it only made sense to pick up the next job

Katie and Jamie's was one of his favourite clients and their house, garden and pool were straight out of a Vogue magazine. The gardener looked after the extensive gardens and he looked after the pool and spa

He let himself in the side gate with the security code and headed to the pool house - catching himself as he saw someone - his cock hardening as he realised that it was Katie - her tits bared and - oh shit was that the gardener???

He hesitated for a brief instant before rubbing his hardening cock watching and then pulling out his phone - fumbling in his haste to turn the ringer off before zooming in as his employer ground herself on - on the gardener's fingers no way - this was too good he thought as he began thinking of what could happen now that he could blackmail her - his eyes glued to the nipples as they were pulled harder and harder - her moans getting louder and he hoped that he could get her on film cumming - cumming on the gardener's fingers before the battery ran flat ...

He looked at the waning life and almost prayed for the gardener to fuck her there and then and then the screen went blank

He slipped quietly back the way he had come in and went home to think through what had just happened - replaying over and over the vision of her grinding back and forth as her nipples were pulled and tugged ... her moans filling his ears as he listened through the night

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Alex waited until it was his actual time to go over there and went over to his closet. He pulled on his usual pool boy uniform black shorts and a white tank top that showed of his muscular body and nodded at himself. He grabbed his newly charged phone and tucked it into his pocket walking over to his car and driving over to her house.

alex smiled and pulled up grabbing his pool supplies and going over to the back he unlocked the gate using the key he had been provided with and walked into the back. He set his pool supplies down in front of the spa and walked over to the house. He knocked and waited for her to come to the sliding glass door so he could have his usual glass of lemonade and begin his blackmailing plan. His big fat cock already twitching and hardening as it thought of what it wanted to do to her

Damn Tim

His control over me was not letting up and I obediently followed his text message for our 'lunch' today at his new favourite restaurant - with me paying of course - my bare nipples already hard from rubbing against the dress which barely covered his last (crass) 'present' an elegantly scribed 'Slut' on a Tiffany heart pendant his words still lingering as he laughed - 'or your slut collar - you choose'

I had completely forgotten about Alex and my heart almost skipped a beat as I saw him smiling at the verandah door - took a deep breath and slid the door soundlessly open

'Hi Alex - we are so lucky with the weather aren't we. The pool is amazingly clean and you do such a great job - I have to go out - why don't you just help yourself'

"i actually have some thing i need to show you" alex said walking in and bitting his lip at her sexual outfit trying to hold off his desire until he showed her his blackmail. Maybe she was meeting the gardner again for another afternoon fuck session and Alex was keeping him waiting.

"Oh well" he thought with a shrug.

"see i was here yesterday and i saw some thing i think you need to see" Alex said hitting a few buttons on his phone and brining up the video of her getting fucked. Alex handed it to her and pressed play,soon her moans filled the kitchen as she watched her self get fucked hard by the gardener.

Last edited:
Oh god - what was happening to me???

I stared in shock as the video played - the sounds unmistakeable

I tried to grab the phone and you just smiled before saying 'Don't worry I have another copy'

'But you don't understand' I said softly, holding back the tears welling up

'Oh I understand perfectly Katie - you just had to have the gardener - and now I will just have to have you too - you'll see - you won't know what's hit you when Jamie and the children leave each morning' you said without a tremor - the skin on the back of my neck beginning to tingle

'Don't be silly Alex - this is all just a misunderstanding - I have to go - I really have to go now' I said as clearly as I could without breaking down

'Oh I don't think so Katie - cancel whatever it is - say you have to pick up your daughter from school' Alex said moving closer

Alex smiled and showed her the video again. lt was already ready to be sent and her husbands number was the recipient.

"now i want you to take your phone call who ever you had plans with and tell them thats some thing has come up and you won't be able to make it" Alex said calmly handing her her phone and slapping her ass hard.

"then i want you to go change into a slutty little outfit and join me in your husbands bed i want to fuck you for the first time on your bed" alex said smirking at her and leaning in kissing her hand softly "i will be waiting" he called going up to there bed room and leaving her alone with her phone.

'Please Alex - no - can't we work this out ...?' I said as you walked up the main staircase

Damn - this was not good

I quickly punched in the first numbers to Tim's phone and was about to complete when the phone rang

'Hurry up Katie - don't make me wait haha' I heard Alex laughing as he hung up

I felt my heart racing and decided that I wouldn't call Tim and then I gave in - he would be incredibly mad if I didn't

I dialled and he picked up immediately - with difficulty I managed to explain that I had to pick up my daughter and bring her home - his parting words bounced around in my head 'I'm sure I'll find a way for you to make it up to me Slut'

I walked around the house in a daze and jumped as Alex came bounding across the room in a blur - ripping the dress completely in half - the remnants falling to the floor

tumblr_mhnno86Myu1rmxo3oo1_500.gif

'I said upstairs Katie - jeez you are not even wearing panties you little slut' his eyes caught between my legs as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dining room - lifting me roughly onto the dining table 'Don't move' he ordered and he was gone - too shocked to move or do anything before he was back - his smile foretelling his wicked plans

Without saying a word he quickly strung me out on the table - firmly secured and then stepped closer

'I knew rope tying would be handy sailing - I never thought I would be tying up a little slut on her own dining table haha'

'mmm very appropriate' he said carefully lifting the Tiffany heart - his other hand resting heavily on my stomach - his hand radiating heat through me 'Present from Jamie? I think not'

'Please Alex - no' I stammered as he ran his fingers down my arm - goosebumps shooting through me - my nipples hardening in an instant

'What great tits Katie - still tender after yesterday?' you smiled as you reached over and quickly attached the nipple clamps - the pressure exquisite and I bit down on my lip to stifle my moan - my eyes closing as you watched every move, every sign

'You like that don't you - your tits pulled and clamped? Almost as much as you like being fingered til you explode haha'

'Now you are going to enjoy this' you said calmly - pulling down your shorts

I tried to turn my head but you were just out of sight

'You have no idea how many times I've cum thinking about fucking you Katie - and now you are going to have the pleasure of my cock down your throat'

I watched as you stepped closer and you gently held me sideways in your hands - the throbbing head slick with your desire as you pressed it to my lips - the juices smearing over my lips as you pulled on my clamped nipple - hard - my mouth opening as you pushed inside my mouth

'That's it Katie - fuck you are hot'

'and wet haha'

I moaned out loud as you plunged your fingers into me - impaling me - your sex swelling with pleasure as you began to finger me while thrusting in and out 'Oh fuck yes - you hot little bitch - smile'

Oh god you had your phone out

Last edited:
Recording your lips parting as my long fingers filled your tight cunt, my erection prominent in my pants as I smile at you.

"God, you like that don't you slut"

Smirking at your whimpers to the touch of my fingers, filling your tight hole as I press up against you.

"Do you want to feel more?"

Your strong hand roams over me as you press your sex harder to my lips - your other hand shaking as you move your phone closer to my face - god you were fingering me - my moans stifled as you slid into my mouth - your heat filling me as you watch me spreadeagled on the dining room table taking you deeper and deeper - stretching my mouth wide open

Grunting as I fill your mouth, watching my long shaft disappearing into your throat. My fingers teasing your clit as I rock my hips back and forth, watch you gobble me up.

God youre a dirty little whore, does your husband know?

Watching you sucking on my thickening cock through the camera on my phone

The rougher you fingered me the wetter I got and I felt my juices pooling under my cheeks as you slid back and forth - your sex throbbing deliciously as I realised that I needed you ...

Needed you to use me .... fuck me ... humiliate me - your fingers caressing my throat as you zoomed in on my collar

Removing my saliva covered cock from your mouth...

"Tell me what you need slut."

Gripping your hair tight in my hand

Oh god, I couldn't believe what Alex had just said - it was so wrong

I stared, my eyes half glazed

If I said for you to stop - would you - if I said I needed you to fuck me ....

I stared up at you as you tugged on my nipple chain - your sex throbbing at my side

Slapping your face with my slick cock....

"Well..."

Looking impatiently at you as I tug your head back hard by your hair.

'I - I really don't know Alex' I whispered - my pussy swollen and glistening with my juices

'What will it take for you to return the video?' I stammered ...

You quickly untie me and I hesitate only for a second as you help me down before turning me around - pushing my arms out straight in front of me as you slide your warm hands over my wobbling bottom

I would have never in a million years imagined you holding me in this position and in my own home - your fingers sliding between my legs

Last edited:
Now... I will delete the video....

Stroking my hard cock as I press a cold finger against your ass, you feel something different, you realise I'm applying a generous helping of lube to your puckered hole.

"Once I've finished with you"

'Please no Alex' I gasped 'I'm not used to "there" ... your finger - sliding in to me - a perfect fit - to begin with

Oh god I hoped my butt plugs had made me 'open' enough to take you - realising that I was dripping everywhere as you teased the opening - spreading my cheeks open - your tongue flicking over my puckering hole

Oh god that felt good

Trying to remember if my plugs were anywhere near as thick as you, my moans getting louder as you slid your fingers in and out of my slippery pussy as you worked your tongue deeper

'Oh god Alex - please - oh god'

Your tongue and fingers were driving me crazy and you smiled, knowing every sound was being recorded for later ...

Last edited:
Holding on to your hips as I press firmly against your ass, the tip of my cock sliding slowly into you as my hand grips your hair, wrapping it around my hand...

'Please no - please oh god' my whimpers trailing away to a quiet moan as you slowly push deeper - the gel slippery as you ease inside me - so slowly - so oh god - filling me completely - biting my lip as you push deeper still, my pussy grinding deliciously against the edge of the table as you slowly began to pull out - before slowly pushing back in again - your sex, throbbing and so hard - god this was so wrong but I felt so desired, so needed ...

My young hard cock filling your tight little asshole, watching it with glee, disappearing into your hole.

Gripping your hips tightly, one hand still on my phone, filming everything as I start to increase my pace...

Moaning as you pulled gently on my hair forcing me to pull back as your lips pressed against mine, my pussy pressed hard up to the table as you began thrusting in and out - your other hand sliding over my breast

tumblr_mhh1307Pl91rluyc6o1_500.gif

Last edited:
My tongue sensually rolling overs yours as my hard cock fills your tight hole. You roll your hips, letting my know what a slut you are. I tug your hair in appreciation as I thrust deep inside you. My hand gripping and tugging at your soft breast as I do

Back