The 13th Annual Literotica Award Nominations: Most Influential Poet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Joined
Aug 27, 1999
Posts
20,676
In this category, please nominate the poet who affected you the most in 2011. Whose poems did you seek out and enjoy? Who made laugh/cry/etc.?

Poet must be an active Literotica member (meaning their account is still currently on Literotica – it has not been removed or cancelled) who submitted stories during the year 2011 (and those submissions must still be on the site).

One nomination per member, please. If multiple nominations are made by a member, only the first listed will count.

*
 
greenmountaineer

(though tzara and angeline are hot on his heels)
 
Tzara is most definitely the poet who has influenced my reading, thinking and writing (what little there has been this past 14 months) on Literotica. Seriously, without his thought provoking threads in the PF&D forum and his poetry posts in general, I'd be sorely pressed to contribute much at all. Thanks for keeping me involved, even in the shadows, Tzed.

Tzara for MIP.
 
I'll vote for Tzara. His comments once influenced me pretty strongly. Only time I was ever convinced to do a heavy edit- and it paid off!
 
My nominee is twelveoone.

Why? Well, first of all, he qualifies, since he has several poems posted in 2011 and still up on Lit, which, by the rules satisfy the criterion:
In this category, please nominate the poet who affected you the most in 2011. Whose poems did you seek out and enjoy? Who made laugh/cry/etc.?

[The p]oet must be an active Literotica member (meaning their account is still currently on Literotica – it has not been removed or cancelled) who submitted stories during the year 2011 (and those submissions must still be on the site).​
Now, Mr. Numbers did not exactly make me "laugh/cry/etc." but he sure as hell made me think, which I would hope would count as "influential."

I would also point out how much he focused on the need of poets here to comment on poems. Others' poems. I think that is critical, and I think that he was very influential in convincing me of that, even if I thought his comments were often even less than superficial. The idea was right, anyway.

I sure as hell now believe we need to comment on each others' poems as much and as often and as detailed as possibly we can be. On the forum, on the new poems, wherever. It's perhaps the most important thing we can do to further poetry here.

Oh. One final reason. This nomination likely will piss him off.

And that really pleases me. :cool:
 
PandoraGlitters is my choice this year. :)

Thank you, Angeline. I really appreciate that. :rose::kiss:

Ugh but as Tzara rightly mentions, I did not submit any new stories this year. Or poems. Only a bajillion written and posted on the forum. So thanks. I nominate Tzara, again.
 
Last edited:
My vote goes to Tzara too although Pandyglitter's up there too.

Thanks, Also, Tess. I agree and hope it goes to Tzara. You're pretty awesome your own self with all you do critiquing new poems, etc. And many others. Angeline. Newcomers like MicahB.

Lots of wonderful poets contributing in many good ways, here.

:heart:
-Dora
 
******

The 13th Annual Literotica Award Special Category Nominations are now closed! The main voting will begin on August 15th. Please check back then - here and on the site front page. Good luck to all!

******
 
The final voting for the The 13th Annual Literotica Reader's Choice Awards will begin on October 20th, 2012. Thank you for your patience, and good luck to all!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top