Messed up Futanari.

mmmmm

MMMM yeah I totally agree DJ. I just barely found out about futanari and now I can't get enough of it! It makes me so horny!
 
It's not Literotica.com that's giving me the warning, It's the linked images. What anti-malware software are you running?

PS - I'm not suggesting any malicious intent by Lady Reiha. She's been a great resource in the hentai arena for me in the past.

I've tried uploading pics instead of hotlinking them but it always gives me crap about them being too big. They must be 800x600 for jpegs, and even if they're smaller than that it still says they're too big. They also have to be smaller than 100k and I don't know how to do that.
 
I understand. I'm not criticisizing you guys, you're posting some really hot stuff. But, I just felt like I should put the warning out there. Anybody who's surfing without anti-malware software is just looking for trouble.

Yeah I know, I mentioned it because I'd prefer to upload the pics because when I hotlink them some seem to disappear. I wondered if anyone knew how to do it.
 
I've tried uploading pics instead of hotlinking them but it always gives me crap about them being too big. They must be 800x600 for jpegs, and even if they're smaller than that it still says they're too big. They also have to be smaller than 100k and I don't know how to do that.

Upload the url to www.pimpandhost.com, its quick and easy and then just paste the image location here.
 
Ok I'll try that, cheers. But do you think any of the stuff I've been posting would breach their copyright or other rules?


You wouldn't believe the shit I have seen other people upload. Its primary use is for adult content so don't worry its not another photobucket.
 
004.jpg


005.jpg
 
Back
Top