Messed up Futanari.

If people would follow the forum guidelines that the site owners set up for posting pictures there wouldn't be a problem. :)

Exactly.

Want a board where you "can" break the rules? General Board has no mod and LadyG and Etolie do not seem to give a fuck unless someone reports the post.

Try their boards. :) Or try obeying the rules. Lit doesn't have many and they're not hard to follow!

Practice what you preach!!!

Exactly.

Want a board where you "can" break the rules? General Board has no mod and LadyG and Etolie do not seem to give a fuck unless someone reports the post.

Try their boards. :) Or try obeying the rules. Lit doesn't have many and they're not hard to follow!

Maybe you should joint the Hypocrite tread of controlling people dissicion board. You'll fit in perfect there. :)

And how am I a hypocrite? :rolleyes:

Because you fucking whine on about everything trying to make yourself seem so fucking bastard important on a scale of 1 to 10 to being a fucking 15!!! Can't you see how much of a prissy bitch your being!?

No I joke. Actually I'm your biggest supporter. I'm just upset because I don't get no hugs & kisses from you. :(

Oh, and er, everyone is a hypocrite, even calling someone else one is condeming yourself as one. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Because you fucking whine on about everything trying to make yourself seem so fucking bastard important on a scale of 1 to 10 to being a fucking 15!!! Can't you see how much of a prissy bitch your being!?

No I joke. Actually I'm your biggest supporter. I'm just upset because I don't get no hugs & kisses from you. :(

Oh, and er, everyone is a hypocrite, even calling someone else one is condeming yourself as one. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Wow. For a minute there, I thought "What the fuck did I ever do to you!?" :eek:

P.S. Hi. lol

On a more serious note, letting others know what the rules are here doesn't make me a hypocrite. I don't turn around and go break them. That is what would end out making someone one.

Wow. For a minute there, I thought "What the fuck did I ever do to you!?" :eek:

P.S. Hi. lol

On a more serious note, letting others know what the rules are here doesn't make me a hypocrite. I don't turn around and go break them. That is what would end out making someone one.

Hope you got a giggle out of it. :D

Some would call you a "back-seat mod", but people (myself included) rarely read forum rules. Not a bad thing to give them a friendly heads up before a mod comes along and slaps an IP ban on you. :)

Very well said the first part of your message. I understand you not wanting to get band from lit ad to why you bailed out but trust me, reading the first part Of your message gave me a big laugh and a huge smile. No one likes a constant whiner.

African-tribal-woman-with-big-cock-by-G1r0r0.jpg

I love this one.

Have any of you been to http://futanariobsession.com ?

Epic epic thread. Nothin better than a futa. God I'd love to be one. Get slammed, knocked up, while doing it to some virgin's poor, defenseless, oh so sensitive quim. You know the virgin that's screaming to stop, but her pussy is milking your cock, which makes you milk the one inside you. So you end up with a happy futa+female couple, both of whom are knocked up. And then you have the very lucky man next door whos a dear friend and they have fun with. Esp. when the futa just -has- to be bred...

I love dimtry's art. The whole femdom futa angle makes me hot. I also love the futa cum turns you into a futa idea. I think if that were to ever happen, society would stop and we all would be turned into lust crazed futa sluts looking for our next cum fix... :D

yeah... :rolleyes:

anyway...:eek:

Back