The arrangement (incest and manipulation/blackmail looking for 1-Female)

RLA68

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 28, 2008
Posts
1,895
Story: Dad waited till Mark was 18 to divorce his wife Jennifer. There was a prenuptial. So, she got very little and no alimony or big lump sum of money. Jennifer wanted to stay living in a nice house on the same side of town but had no idea of the financial strain it would be. She was able to use all her money for a down payment but quickly saw the house payments would be too much.

Mark on the other hand was given a trust fund that was his once he turned 18. Jennifer 34 years old (had Mark at 16) was trying desperately to get back in the work world but with no college education and a stay at home mom her entire adult life…all she could land is a entry level receptionist job paying just above minimum wage.

Mark has agreed to live at home while attending the local university to get his business management degree. Jennifer is not able to keep up with the bills with her meager salary particularly to keep the house.

Jennifer’s self esteem is low after the last 5 years pretending her marriage was fine when her husband was sleeping in a different bedroom as well as she knew for years of his affairs. After having Mark at a young age…she was scared to conceive again so she went on birth control. She didn’t have any family to turn to as her parents had an average retirement down to Arizona but not much more. She is an only child.
Jennifer 34 years old. 5’4 110 lbs Blonde hair Blue eyes.

Mark 18 years old 5’11 195 lbs Brown hair Blue eyes


Mark walks in the house. He notices his mom sitting on the couch with a sour look and just looking down. TV is not on. Did someone die or what is going on he thought.
"Hey mom, is everything okay?" Mark states and walks over into the living room and sits beside her on the couch.
 
Last edited:
I shuffled again through the stack of bills trying to grasp how I was going to cover them all. The bank statement read $285.70 and from my calculations I had about $450 that I owed this month. I looked again through the stack, and sorted out those which stated past due. I heard the back door slam shut, and quickly piled the bills on top of each other and slid them in the seat cushion.

Glancing up I saw my son Mark enter the living room. At eighteen the boy was my pride and joy; athletic and smart he had graduated high school six months ago; coinciding with the papers my husband Steve had sent, via burly Sherriff’s deputy, telling me that my marriage had finally come to a close.

Thinking back, I wasn’t surprised by the divorce. Steve and I were the quintessential high school sweet heart couple; except the quarterback had knocked up the cheerleader when she was sixteen. Steve father made sure that he did the “right thing” by me and convinced my father that marriage would be the best solution to a 9lb 8oz screaming baby, and my parents had quickly signed their consent to our wedding.

Life had happened and while Steve’s parents paid for him to attend college and then subsequently medical school; it was the general consensus that I would play the part of the loving mother and wife. I happily agreed; my son becoming the focal point of my life. However, no matter what I did, he became a daddy’s boy from the time he learned to walk.

Soon it became evident that I was not the only woman in Steve’s life. While I kept up the small apartment that we resided in while he attended John-Hopkins he chased nurses, interns, and candy strippers with impunity. Every time I protested to his infidelity, I was reminded of a document I had naively signed stating that I had no claim to the Myers estate.

Seven or eight years ago, Steve decided that appearances were everything. He was now Dr. Meyers and seemed to be on the fast track to his own success. Only I knew that his father bailed him out again and again; using his influence to cover several DUI’s. While Senator Meyers had sent me a check via Wells Fargo, it was I who handed the cash to the bails bondsman and the judge. I was relegated to the guest room; though Steve never had quite the audacity to bring one of his trollops into our home.

Thus Steve had moved up and I had moved down. After the divorce, I found a smaller, more reasonably priced house in the neighborhood where Mark had grown up. He had choose to attend a prestigious private school, his grandfather having set up a trust for his education. However, he still resided in my small bungalow to save some money.

I smiled at Mark, though my mind was still thinking of the stack of bills that resided underneath the cushion I was sitting on. He sat down next to me; having my handsome son next to me always makes me smile; and handed me the mail. The first envelope was stamped Bank of America – Home Loans, and I felt my stomach bottom out. I hadn’t even thought of budgeting for the house payment; another six hundred dollars on top of the four hundred and fifty I already owed. He must have seen my face as he slid next to me, because he asked, "Hey mom, is everything okay?"

“Yes baby, everything is ok,” I lied, “thank you for getting the mail.” Shuffling through the rest of the letters, I placed the junk mail in one pile and the single bill from the montage company next to it. “How was your class?” I asked, hoping to steer him away from the white envelope.
 
Mark had a full day at school. Anatomy and physiology was certainly one class he was fortunate to have a father that is a doctor much less a cardiac specialist. He hurried home. Mark was a freshman and just trying to get through the next four years before attending medical school. He was quite popular in high school and was voted as the boy everyone most admired in his senior class. He was Valedictorian and had state scholor honors to go ith his position as National Honor Society President for his school. He did fairly well in track and cross country but he wasn’t looking to be an athlete in college.

With his parent’s untimely divorce, he wasn’t too interested in dating after his last high school girlfriend went off to the opposite coast to go to college. It bothered Mark a lot when it all came out about his father’s infidelity. He was even shielded some from the arguments his parent’s had. He knew his dad wasn’t perfect but he at least thought he was doing better by his mother. He confronted his dad man to man when he had to make a decision where to live. He told him he would rather live under bridge with his mom than in a royal palace with a no good son of a bitch like he was. He was embarrassed that he ever admired him after being around the hospital time to time.

He loved his mom very much. He was becoming more protective after his confrontation with his father. He didn’t want to be shielded from stuff. He sensed something was wrong from seeing how she looked as he walked in. He asked her but she replied, “Yes baby, everything is ok, thank you for getting the mail.”

He studied her face and knew she wasn’t being truthful.
“How was your class?” she asked as he took her hands.

“Mom, I know when you are shielding from something. As a kid it was fine but I don’t you to do that anymore. If there is something wrong…I want to know. I love you and chose to be with you.” He pressed.

“Well I want you tell me in time then. Tonight I want to take you out to that new steakhouse on Alexander drive. I got an A on all three of my exams. I knew Anatomy and Physiology much less English would be easy but that history exam was the question.” He said and smiled. He stood up and hugged his mom.

“I am proud to be with you rather than him. Besides…you are the hottest mom in town. His new fling doesn’t hold a candle to you.” He said serious at first then with a light hearted tone and wink. He did kiss her cheek.
 
Last edited:
His kiss on my cheek was tender, but I felt something underlying the normally platonic gesture. Maybe it was the way his hands held mine, or the words he had just spoken to me. ‘No,’ I dismissed it; I was definitely not thinking straight. The bills, the divorce, and even the lack of sex were definitely affecting my mind.
“Dinner sounds great, Mark,” I replied, “but I don’t want you to spend your college money. I’m afraid on my end things are a little tight right now and you are going to have to make it last.” I stood up, sweeping the mail into my hand as I crossed in front of him.

“Thank you for the compliment though, it made my day.” I flashed my son a smile. It had been nice. I was proud of my son, he definitely hadn’t received his father’s callousness.

Entering the kitchen, I pulled a glass from the cabinet and filled it with water from the refrigerator. Mark had also grabbed the newspaper and Thursday’s were the day with the additional jobs page in it. I had had little success finding employment when Steve had announced he was moving out. I had applied for several different positions, but had had very little luck in finding something.

Opening the paper to the classifieds, I scanned down the sheet. It seemed like I had applied to at least half of the positions available, and several of the new jobs required at least a Bachelor’s degree. I listed the new ones I was qualified for on the back of my shopping list before switching on my ancient laptop to start writing cover letters.

I heard Mark enter the kitchen. I adjusted my glasses and brushed a few stray blond hairs out of my eyes as I watched my son open the refrigerator and take out a soda. I was curious why he hadn’t had a date since his Dad left. The girl he had been seeing his senior year was attractive and fun, however like most high school romances the girl had gone out of state to college and from what I could ascertain, they hadn’t even tried to plan out a long distance relationship. For all of that though, he seemed to be coping rather well.

“I picked up some Tostitos and salsa, if you’re hungry.” I told him, my eyes back on my notebook. “I’ll get dinner started shortly; I just need to get a couple of resumes ready to send off.”
 
Mark grabbed a soda and took a drink or two then set it down. He went over took his mother by the hand from where she was sitting and back to the couch to sit and talk to him. She only minorly protested.

“Mom, it is not okay. I know you are strapped for money…I am tired of you shielding me and treating me like a kid. I want to help around here financially and make it easier on you.” He said took her hands again.

“I am the man of the house after all. I have plenty of money from my trust fund. I will be a doctor before you know it specializing in physical therapy…and won’t need a trust fund then.” He said and scooted closer to her.

“You deserve to be treated well…and I want the opportunity to do that. I think we both need…good things.” He said and hugged her. He kissed her cheek.

“No argument…you are my date for tonight and starting with a good steak dinner and I will start contributing…especially with those bills you are hiding under the cushions.” He said and kissed her cheek then a peck on the lips with a hug.

Mark took his mother by the hand and led her to the car even opening her door. He drove to the fancy steak house and again opened her door and walked hand in hand inside. When they were seated he pulled her chair out and pushed it in. He made sure she didn’t skimp on ordering knowing her favorite. He completed the same gentleman steps leaving with the car door and walking hand in hand. He never called her mom or mother or mommy all night...it was Jen.

Once back home he even took her heels off and led her to the living room couch.
“See mother dear or Jen since our date is not over…that is how you deserve to be treated. No argument…I am after all the man of the house.” He said playfully and smiled as he took her pantyhose stocking feet and rubbed both in his lap.

"It is funny I think some of those valet and waiter guys thought you were my girlfriend. Then again you do look young enough." He says and winks as he works up to her ankles and calfs.

His massage went up to her knees eventually as they talked and watched some TV. When it was time to go to bed Mark walked her down the hall to her bedroom door arm around her waist.
"I am walking you to your door Jen. As a gentleman I can't expect to be asked inside but I will give you a good night kiss." He said to her puzzlement and kissed her lips not only thing like a mother and son but deep passionate and wet with his tongue and hers playing tag. It was all fun and playful up till that moment.

He then walked to his room. He let the door slightly ajar and immediately freed his manrod to jack off to not only his mother's body but his bold actions. He accepted he wanted her.

In the morning he came downstairs to his mom cooking breakfast and wrapped one around her waist from behind and kissed her cheek.
"Morning gorgeous." he whispered.

She turned around and her face was inches from his. He looked her up and down barefeet to great legs and a silky silver nightie with some cleavage showing.
"What's for breakfast Jen?" He asked in a sexy lustful whisper. Lust in his eyes as he had a slight erection in his hanes boxer shorts. He was also wearing his typcal hanes tank top undershirt.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top