Downblouse - Voyeur's Paradise

tumblr_lnbplovUqB1qd4hqzo1_500.jpg
 
I've noticed that some of the recent posts and going a little of topic. Mind you I love upskirts and looking at all those pretty pussies but can we post those in the appropriate threads?

I agree 100%.

That is why the 'ignore list' feature is available to us...
 
I've noticed that some of the recent posts and going a little of topic. ... but can we post those in the appropriate threads?

Agreed.

Like posting cats in a dogs thread. Often time as or more cute, but regardless, entirely off topic.

What...??? somebody is complaining about the pictures posted here....???

So if it's off topic, yes, the expressed preference to keep the pussies in the cats thread, as it were.
 
Agreed.

Like posting cats in a dogs thread. Often time as or more cute, but regardless, entirely off topic.



So if it's off topic, yes, the expressed preference to keep the pussies in the cats thread, as it were.


Or posting personal pics here instead of in the AM PICS area? :rolleyes:
 
on target
 

Attachments

  • tumblr_mw3spzc98i1s1dlwfo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mw3spzc98i1s1dlwfo1_500.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 293
  • tumblr_mxrmxh5xGm1riqmk0o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mxrmxh5xGm1riqmk0o1_1280.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 310
  • tumblr_mpan8wPidc1rqkfgoo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mpan8wPidc1rqkfgoo1_500.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 286
Well said

And regardless of whose pics they may or may not be, the pics I post are on thread topic. :)
Your pictures are always on topic and sexy!
It doesn't matter who they are, as we can only imagine and dream anyway.
You can flirt with me any time, Flirty.:):rose:
 
And regardless of whose pics they may or may not be, the pics I post are on thread topic. :)

Given that you post only one person's pics, I can only assume that you have their permission to do so.

I still recall the last time you were outed by the person's whose pics you were using without their permission. I heard she threatened legal action against Lit. as a result, so, I'm just wondering if you're doing anything now that might have an adverse effect on the operations of Lit.
 
Last edited:
Given that you post only one person's pics, I can only assume that you have their permission to do so.

I still recall the last time you were outed by the person's whose pics you were using without their permission. I heard she threatened legal action against Lit. as a result, so, I'm just wondering if you're doing anything now that might have an adverse effect on the operations of Lit.

No adverse effects on Lit by me. (Oh contrare, over 1 million views in the original thread ... methinks Lit liked me, despite my deceptions)

.... To the recent, as always, I pretty much always remain on thread topic, make no claims, and, for your info, post lots of pics other than just one person's, just like a lot of other, more adored posters here at Lit do. (Granted, I am very well aware that I am NOT adored here and yes, I know that I am loathed by a lot of people here, like you for instance.)

Like I said and as I am sure you observe, when I do post pics, I make NO claims. Viewers are free to believe whatever they want and far be it for me to rain upon their parade.

And btw, yes, I was outed as you referenced, and admitted to it and took full responsibility, even though I used fake pics rather than my own. Regardless, I view it as water / bridge, but you may take pleasure in knowing that I do remain ashamed for not using my own pics within the context of my claims back then, what, over half a decade ago.

So to rehash, I used a likeness of myself rather than myself, twice. Oh the humanity! As a result, lots, if not most of y'all think I have cock. I get cock, and if that means I have cock, well, feel like you are oh so correct. I know the truth and my truth is subtly shared. It's all part of my Lit story.

And now, like it or not, I am no different than any other posters here posting pics that a lot of people find to be pleasing. People believe whatever they want to believe. I stand by my mantra, live and let live. Don't know why one would want to infringe upon the fantasies of others. Just say'in. :heart:
 
Last edited:
methinks Lit liked me, despite my deceptions
...and what entertainment it was - I wasn't posting much then but I used to tune in for the dance. So funny - and you did handle it with dignity which is quite unique.

ah the memory still makes me laugh - wonderful
 
Back
Top