Your Favorite BDSM Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
...you ignored me, stuck up your nose at me, made me feel like shit. Well, things have changed, haven't they? The wheel has turned and your situation in life has gotten not-so-good, yes? So here you are, in my bedroom, suddenly at my beck and call and you feel shameful and depraved. Too fucking bad about that. Now turn around, girl, and face me...


tumblr_m14h3grT4J1qevaq6o1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
now...to find me a nice wet male....I'm not picky...as long as he's tender....and sweet.....and carefree....and.....


tumblr_lwig33Am3N1r5dqhgo1_500.jpg
 
I saw a woman dressed exactly like that, in line behind me at Wal*Mart last night.

Not just in LA, Ben. It's across the whole chain, even in Canada. I think the Mart has a Target in their sights, and a bio-guided smart probe to penetrate its bull's eye.
 
...caitlin and jessica, cousins and secret fuck buddies, were hard at it up in the attic, playing their naughty little bondage games. every summer when their families went on vacation to the big cabin by the lake, the girls made a point of stealing away to try all the things they'd read about. they had a veritable treasure trove of ropes, handcuffs, duct tape and rubber toys hidden away in the old pieces of furniture stored in the attic. today, they had finished tying each other up and now they were busy tribbing, their pussies soaked with girly-goo. jessica moaned in ecstacy. Suddenly, caitlin heard something...

tumblr_lw2kr4RLp41qa2gyjo1_500.jpg



...the girls turned. and oh god, there bathed in the glare of sunlight from the dormer window stood Aunt Livilla. she did not look pleased. not one bit...

tumblr_lwig33Am3N1r5dqhgo1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
Feeling wild today

This threat has got me very horny today. Can't wait until tonight!

I love the first and third pics, he'll I love all of them, thanks for posting x
 
...caitlin and jessica lay on the bed, tied and stretched and immobile, the crotchropes digging into their cunts. all they could do was listen through the wall as denise gave poor little goody-two-shoes juliet a thorough working over in the adjoining bathroom. they cringed as they heard the leather belt smack against her buttocks. they trembled as they heard her tearful plea, "thank you, ma'am, please give me another." but somehow, at the same time, they felt strangely aroused...


tumblr_lxruc3hFeW1qa2gyjo1_500.jpg
 
Mmm, I really like the woman on the left's pussy.

That is because her crotch rope is tied nice and tight. Can you imagine how the knot is rubbing up against her clit. I think I am going to have to try that tie on the wife soon. ;)
 
...jennifer closed her eyes and whispered a silent prayer. she could hear the two women somewhere in the room opening cabinets and drawers and dumping the contents onto the rug. It seemed to go on forever. she hoped that her roommates would come up the walkway and scare them away. or maybe one of the boys in 3A would knock on the door. anything. please. then there was silence. then one of the women said, "You know, that bitch's ass is way too white."...


tumblr_m2v4kmuhs71r1d3qgo1_1280.jpg
 
Can't believe I haven't seen this thread before ....... Just found it and I Love it !
thanks for the postings Janeyruth, keeping them coming !!
 
....now listen, you little cunt, one more outburst like that and I'll sell you to the Russian mafia and you'll end up in a brothel in Siberia licking frozen puke off the bathroom floor. Is that clear?...


tumblr_m32jjjUmDY1qij7kio1_500.jpg
 
...danielle woke up in a strange place. her head was throbbing. all she could remember was there had been a party. the room was crowded, the music loud. a woman handed her a drink. then nothing...



tumblr_lvjtdj3Ju31qhpa57.jpg



..."well, time to go upstairs and see about little miss goody-two shoes"...


tumblr_lha1ehTn3O1qhvfbxo1_500.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top