What WONT you do??

miiiiike

Virgin
I was just thinking today, If certain opportunities or situations arose in the bedroom (or anywhere else for that matter) would i go ahead with them, or would i have to chicken out.

Basically... what WONT i do.

Here is my list:
*anything to do with shit or vomit.
*anything to do with animals
*cutting, stabbing, pins, needles
*must be at least 1 woman present.
*deformations (such as eye sockets, colostomy bags sockets lol etc...)
Update: *Incest

Thats about it. Anything else i reckon i would try at least once (challenge me, i'll be honest). For the record im a 24 year old straight male.

Has anyone got a shorter list, or something similar??

Mike

Last edited:
I was just thinking today, If certain opportunities or situations arose in the bedroom (or anywhere else for that matter) would i go ahead with them, or would i have to chicken out.

Basically... what WONT i do.

Here is my list:
*anything to do with shit or vomit.
*anything to do with animals
*cutting, stabbing, pins, needles
*must be at least 1 woman present.
*deformations (such as eye sockets, colostomy bags sockets lol etc...)

Thats about it. Anything else i reckon i would try at least once (challenge me, i'll be honest). For the record im a 24 year old straight male.

Has anyone got a shorter list, or something similar??

Mike

I won't eat people.:cattail:

But I'll kill them if needed be.

I won't eat people.:cattail:

But I'll kill them if needed be.

While i wouldnt want to kill, chop up and prepare human flesh for cooking (nor would i like to do it to any animal), I must say, if presented with a plate of food containing human flesh cooked i couldnt turn down the chance.

If need be i would kill too.

While i wouldnt want to kill, chop up and prepare human flesh for cooking (nor would i like to do it to any animal), I must say, if presented with a plate of food containing human flesh cooked i couldnt turn down the chance.

If need be i would kill too.

Glad we're on the same page then.

Kids.

I think for the right person, anything else *might* be fair game. Maybe, possibly, I could consider it if presented to me in a .. palatable way.

I'm trying to appear strong in my convictions, but really, I'm pretty certain I'd fold like a sheet on laundry day.

I won't do anything that my PYL doesn't want me to do.

Anything that he wants is fine. (the key being I know and trust my Daddy...he wouldn't demand anything of me that would injure me--emotionally, physically or socially)

kids, shit, pee, snuff, incest, animals.

I want to say blood, but I bet that if the right person/situation/frame of mind came along that it might be a little more flexible.

Last edited:
kids, shit, pee, snuff, animals.

I want to say blood, but I bet that if the right person/situation/frame of mind came along that it might be a little more flexible.

^ This pretty much sums up my thoughts.

kids, blood, shit, pee, eating or drinking any bodily fluids, dead people, extra marital sex, anything that makes it impossible for me to take care of the kids the next day

ETA: animals

Last edited:
Anything to do with pee, shit, vomit...etc.
Anything that has anything to do with animals.
Anything to do with relatives.
Anything that is past what the people involved have agreed to.
Sex is a game of trust and trust should be kept.

No urine/feces/puke, no children, no animals, nothing that would cause a marriage to end.

Anything else is open to debate.

May sound very vanilla, but I'm kinda old fashioned

No anal - I work in health care & I've seen some very scary things = No back door for me.
No children, animals, poop, blood, vomit.
The only body fluids that can go in my mouth are saliva and cum.
No water sports unless in the shower, then it's fair game.
No fisting.
No body mutilations.
Nothing that punctures the skin or leaves permanent marks.
No killing of any kind.
Just one man. Told you I was old fashioned.

Last edited:
1. No intercourse of any kind (at this stage of my life I'm abstaining for several reasons...)
2. No scat
3. No deep cutting; I don't mind scratches and a little bit of blood but not too much
4. No fisting
5. No "extreme" (I know that's subjective but I'm not sure how else to describe it) body modification i.e. lip or eye sewing (have seen this, freaked me out soo much!) Basically anything else that is likely to cause severe injury or permanent damage.
6. No personal insults (generic things like bitch and slut are fine, but don't call me ugly or skinny or criticise any specific part of my appearance! Nothing would make me lose confidence and turn me off more.)

There may be other things that I wouldn't do, but I'm not sure how I'd feel about them until faced with the idea. I think a lot of it would depend on my mood.

I don't have animals, kids etc. on my list, because they have nothing to do with BDSM and aren't consensual, so no sane person would ever consider doing them anyway.

:)

Last edited:
i won't do mormons or heavy breast torture stuff that makes your boobs look yucky after.

i do think it would be fun to get a little subbie guy and dress him up like a missionary and hit him with sticks while he rides an exercise bike.

kids, animals, dead people, vomit and deliberate shit play. I'd probably be ok with piss if the scene feels right.

oh, and right wingers.

But sane persons hit others with a whip or pierce their nipples with needles?

Sure. There's no such thing as normal when it comes to human sexuality. Lots of people who do those things have no mental health issues at all, it's just personal preference.

But if you're doing something nonconsensual, then in my opinion, you've crossed a line and you need help. I kinda thought that was a given... I'm suprised that so many people here are putting kids and animals on their limits list, as if it's just a preference like anything else. :confused:

I won't do things they don't want me to do. Other than that, I'm wide open.

I won't do anything I don't want to do but I like being challenged to try new things.
At the heart of it, I rely on my gut feeling and intuition - if I feel uneasy or unhappy about something I go with my primary response.

Perform sexual acts while listening to ABBA. Nope, can't make me.

(Do birds count as animals?)

Back