A girl and her toys...

i've been very reluctant to post more pics here because i've been told that i was starting too many posts.
i would like to post more, but, i'm the sort who doesn't like to step on the toes of the "elders". So if I should be going about this another way, let me know, and I'll change it.

i won't upload anything here to this thread until i'm told what's proper.
thanks

Lilly,
I think it not you are post to many pictures, but just starting new thread for each set... just make one you main place to post them. So your fans can find you.

:kiss::rose::kiss:

fred

ok
too lazy for now to go make a new post and move them and such so next week when i have some time i'll do it and wait to post again till then

ok
too lazy for now to go make a new post and move them and such so next week when i have some time i'll do it and wait to post again till then

Well here you go... a all in one place

INDEX

The Show us your Tits Thread 1. 2. p82 3. p92

A tentative 'hello'? 1. p1

who is brave enough at the office 1. 2. 3. 4. p223 5. p230

What I wear to physical therapy 1. 2. 3.

Oops my swimsuit fell off! 1.

View of the back side 1. I remember the curves :) p12. p9

Large Areolas- another addiction of mine 1. p353 2. 3. p359

Bringing my vibe to work EVERY day now! 1. p20

Listening to people masturbate..Sound Bit 1. p840

I dare you. 1. 2. p98 3. 4. p130

hugs :kiss::kiss:

fred

drtshare,

You are my hero.

Lily,

You are my sex goddess.

I'll be in my bunk.

Dont you be worrying to much what other people are finding difficulty with Lilly (lol)
itsworth the effort of having to search....like a scavenger hunt hehe

Are there more audio clips like that on Lit? That was freakin' HOT.

thanks drtshare!!

No problem. Glad I was able to help. So this going to be your "home" or you going to start new? .. just cut.paste index to first post. If you post to other threads .. that ok.. like I would love if you did on Cheer.. or Ass .. or my strip tease threads..

hugs kisses

fred

No problem. Glad I was able to help. So this going to be your "home" or you going to start new? .. just cut.paste index to first post. If you post to other threads .. that ok.. like I would love if you did on Cheer.. or Ass .. or my strip tease threads..

hugs kisses

fred

I think I'll just stay with this thread so that I don't add in yet ANOTHER one, lol. I'll put the index up in my top post then :)

when I'm up for it, it won't be today/tonight, but soon.

And I'll post more pics too, I'm just not doing well. Monday starts a 2-week-off time period for me. I took the time off work to do more physical therapy, get accustomed to a new med, have a few doctor appointments.....but then last Fridat I fell pretty bad (expected flat, there was a step down out of an office building, I was not watching and I fell down onto concrete). I'm not sure whats up with my knee, if it's more serious than the abrasions and contusion but I've been on crutches. Between the crutches, my inability to walk normally and the limitations it's putting on me plus the thought that it's totally gonna fuck with my 2 weeks off (which are in stone and can't be changed) is getting me depressed and pissed off.

Lilly I enjoy all your posts. They are fun and I've enjoyed. Keep them coming

I think I'll just stay with this thread so that I don't add in yet ANOTHER one, lol. I'll put the index up in my top post then :)

when I'm up for it, it won't be today/tonight, but soon.

And I'll post more pics too, I'm just not doing well. Monday starts a 2-week-off time period for me. I took the time off work to do more physical therapy, get accustomed to a new med, have a few doctor appointments.....but then last Fridat I fell pretty bad (expected flat, there was a step down out of an office building, I was not watching and I fell down onto concrete). I'm not sure whats up with my knee, if it's more serious than the abrasions and contusion but I've been on crutches. Between the crutches, my inability to walk normally and the limitations it's putting on me plus the thought that it's totally gonna fuck with my 2 weeks off (which are in stone and can't be changed) is getting me depressed and pissed off.

OK - DEEEEEP breath! Everythign will be fine - just sit down, remove your clothing and let us all drool over you.....there! Isn;t that better???

Sorry to hear about the crutches and all. I do hope you'll continue to post pics.
I'm confidant that you have a large following and large circle of friends on here that would be willing to try and cheer you up. Or, do anything that we can for you. Hollar out if we can do anything for you.
In the mean time, don't give up the pictures and the posts. We need you.

Sorry to hear about the crutches and all. I do hope you'll continue to post pics.
I'm confidant that you have a large following and large circle of friends on here that would be willing to try and cheer you up. Or, do anything that we can for you. Hollar out if we can do anything for you.
In the mean time, don't give up the pictures and the posts. We need you.

Pain and immobility tends to leave me very whiny and pissy and grumpy after a bit, lol.

However, I've snagged the laptop while we're watching Fringe :)

Speaking of toys....

glass-033-228x300.jpg

glass-036.jpg

wow miss I have been away from Lit for a while, but with a lady like you around I will be coming back way more often!

Back