The Blue Idea Thread

Bluemage

Fukeneh
Joined
Nov 6, 2006
Posts
15,658
*puts a plate of cookies in the middle of the room for anyone who stops and looks at the thread ideas, with a big sign that says "free" on it*

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Bluemage. Most people either call me "Blue" or "Mage" for simplicity's sake. Here is what I am looking for in an RP partner:
  • Someone who writes a paragraph or more
  • Someone who enjoys a little bit of comedy
  • Someone who is descriptive
  • Someone who is going to stick to an idea
  • Someone who isn't afraid of the big scary plot monster
  • Someone who wants to have fun

Newest ideas are at the bottom of each list. I come up with new ideas pretty much every day, so if you don't see anything you like today, check back tomorrow.

One on One
  • Dark and Dork - (Current Day)
    One on One
    Synopsis: A dorky guy who’s into comic books and video games some how ends up paired up with a Goth princess who has just recently been wronged by a Jocky McJock who decided to cheat on her with a cheerleader. Does the Dork have the skills to win a woman? Can the Dark’s wounded heart be repaired

  • Bam! Pow! - (Current Day/Futuristic)
    One on One (could be convinced to have more)
    Synopsis: Superhero life can be hard, especially when you are “The Handsome Guy”, and when your magical scarf, the source of all of your powers, really doesn’t do much of anything other than make villainesses weak in the knees for you. If superhero romance seemed complicated in the comic books...

  • Ensorceled - (Could be interesting in any time period)
    One on One
    Synopsis: When a succubus finds herself summoned by a seemingly ordinary human, she thinks things are going to be easy for her, but when things change pace, will she find that she’s the one who has bitten off a little bit more than she can chew?

  • Hot Crossed Bunny - (Current Day or Futuristic)
    One on One (could be convinced to have more)
    Synopsis: A girl who needs a little bit more bunny finds a job at a restaurant and bar called "The Hot Crossed Bunny" where the waitresses wear sexy playboy bunny outfits. What will happen when she finds out that the waitresses at this bar cater to a certain crowd and serve a little bit more than just food.

  • Stockholm Syndrome - (Current Day or Futuristic)
    One on One (could be convinced to have more)
    Synopsis: A seemingly average woman (with an above average past) is captured by a band of mercenaries for hire, but what happens when she realizes that this is just the jolt she needed to make her average and ordinary life seem special. It might help her accept her fate when she realizes that perhaps the leader of this mercenary band doesn't look so bad, and could probably do a thing or two for her in bed. Is it a fatal attraction, or just a bad case of Stockholm

  • Love Thy Enemy - (Fantasy)
    One on One (maybe a little bit more depending)
    Synopsis: When generic elf female finds a wounded elf male in a field she brings him back and cares for him, but what will happen when he comes to and speaks the language of their elvish enemies? Will she turn him in to the authorities, or will she hide his secret, and him?

  • The Cheshire Smile (Fantasy)
    One on One
    Synopsis: Attractive female who has aspirations to be a city watchman goes through all the training, and is sent on a mission to apprehend a trickster cat demon as her first task. Will the cat be a bit more than she can handle?

  • The Knife's Edge - (Fantasy, possibly Steampunk or Cyberpunk depending on how I'm feeling)
    One on One.
    Synopsis: A girl who's an expert knife thrower wanders from town to town making bets with her life on her ability to throw knives better than anyone else. When she meets up with a ninja who's taking a break from his current mission, she finds someone who can finally match her skills, but while she thought she would be proving her skills in bed when she lost, this ninja might be a little bit more interested in her skills with a blade.

  • Loved to Death - (Current Day Fantasy)
    One on One.
    Synopsis: Felix Castman was stuck in a dead end job for a comic book store and had just been dumped by his girlfriend. His life couldn't get much worse, or that was what he thought just before he was run down by a car. As it turns out, apparently he wasn't supposed to die that night, but seeing as it was a lot of paperwork to fix, the grim reaper decided that it should be worth the effort to bring him back to life. Now Felix is stuck showing the grim reaper around the living world, but it isn't all bad. At least she turned out to be a cute girl.

  • Birthday Present - (Current Day)
    One on One
    Synopsis: It's her birthday, and her lover has decided that he's going to give her a hot steamy present all day long.

  • Lost to Lust - (Current Day)
    One on One (But we'd be playing multiple characters)
    Synopsis: The end of semester party has been a blast so far, but the after party, where there are plans for a sexy game of cards might be even more fun.

  • Reply hazy, try again - (Current Day)
    One on one
    Synopsis: When a popular girl goes to a fortune teller as a joke, she is given enough truths about herself that she starts to believe, but she might be in trouble when the fortune teller predicts misfortune if she doesn't try dating a geek kid.

  • Tick Tock - (Current Day)
    One on One
    Synopsis: When a girl goes to her party she expects her boyfriend to show up and show her a good time pretty quickly, but what happens when a little bit late turns into too late? Will she find solace in the arms of another?

  • Confession is Good for the Soul - (Current Day)
    One on One
    Synopsis: He always thought that religion was a silly waste of time, but when he met the 'wandering nun' who listens to confessions he quickly discovers that something about her divine beauty makes him want to confess his love to her. The only question is how she'll react. (Based on an anime)

  • Hard Angry Art - (Current Day)
    One on One
    Synopsis: He's a painter. She's an interior decorator. Will they argue over things like symmetrical vs asymmetrical balance, or will they make hard angry art all night long?

  • When the Clock Chimes Midnight - (Fantasy)
    One on One (Though we'd be playing multiple characters)
    Synopsis: All Mr. Scarecrow wanted in life was to attend the special ball held each year by the famous Prince Edward Charming, but no one wants a mangy looking guy with a jack-o-lantern for a head at their ball. He had given up hope on ever achieving his dream, that was, until he met up with a fairy godmother, who decided to give him one night as a real man. Will one night be enough?

  • Fun in the Sun - (Current Day)
    One on One
    Synopsis: When couple that has just become a couple goes out for a special vacation to a beach resort, a little bit of fun in the sun is expected, but when their fun in the sun leads to some hot and heavy fun in a beach side shower stall meant to get the sea salt off of your skin anything can happen, especially if worries that someone might have seen or heard them turn into a real problem with video cameras involved.

  • A Strange Possession - (Current Day)
    One on One
    Synopsis: Recently an unpopular girl at the school (where everyone is of age because it's easier to have this story work that way) killed herself because of a horrible prank that one of the popular girls played a part in, making her think that she had a shot with Mr. Attractive. Now she's come back as a ghost, and she has plans of getting back at the girl who wronged her by turning her into the school's biggest slut.

  • End the World With Me - (Current Day)
    One on One
    Synopsis: (This is based on a manga called Princess Lucia, but no one will know what I'm talking about if I say that) James isn't aware of this, but apparently he's the 666th descendant of a great and powerful demon who was stripped of his powers and exiled on earth. Legend has it that when Satan's 666th daughter (an attractive looking girl who is eager to please daddy) bears' James' child it will bring about the end of the world. Obviously that's exactly her plan, but Heaven has sent some agents of its own to make sure this doesn't happen.

  • Leatherbound - (Current Day)
    One on One
    Synopsis: Lonely librarian girl has never had much luck with love. When she finds herself in the back room with a set of strange books though, she might find all the love and adventure that she can handle when she is pulled into the world of the pages trapped inside the books.

  • The Deputy's Star - (Western)
    One on One
    Synopsis: She was the new deputy in town, but when she decides to take down the leader of a gang of thugs, she's in for a rude awaking. Stripped of her gun, her badge, and her clothes, will she be able to keep her honor, or will he use her as a toy for his pleasure?

  • A Slave to his Fangs - (Current Day)
    One on One
    Synopsis: When she's captured by a vampire she thinks that it is all over, but she'll soon find that this vampire is the kind who prefers to get all of his milk from one cow, so to speak, and also has a nasty habit of playing with his food. Will she be trapped in the dark vampire's clutches forever? Will it matter as she's slowly tamed into loving it?

  • Recharge My Battery - (Fantasy)
    One on One
    Synopsis: Most magicians join parties because they are worried about not having a bulky warrior to put between themselves and danger, but [Insert Female Mage Name] is a sorceress who just happens to be half succubus, and rather that mana potions, recharges her powers by drinking something else. Of course, her newest teammate, a warrior who's only real dream is to become a hero, doesn't know that.

  • Loving Maid - (Current Day, why not?)
    One on One
    Synopsis: [Maid's name] has always been a maid at the Whitesmith house, but when her master's grandson, is plucked from his life as a normal boy by a terrible accident, and he's appointed the heir to the Whitesmith fortune, she'll be put in charge of his care. Will she crack under the pressure of making him a proper gentleman? What happens when the heir starts to develop feelings towards the maid? Will she follow his orders even if they lead to a heated and sweaty activity?

  • Sex Ed - (Current Day)
    One on One
    Synopsis: Since she skipped the week of sex ed, it is his job to teach her what she missed, because the curriculum requires it. Little does he know that she was planning to get him all alone talking about hot and sexy sex so that she can find out if he has lead in his pencil.

  • Count to Ten - (Current Day)
    One on One
    Synopsis: When he invited her to play an exciting game of hide and go seek without clothing, neither of them had expected that someone would be in the park and find her first.

  • The Spoils of Battle - (Fantasy)
    One on One
    Synopsis: She was an oracle, captured by a horrible villain. He was a lone soldier looking to avenge his fallen family. When he killed the villain, he thought that his journey had come to an end, but apparently she wants him to help her on a greater quest, and the rules of war say that he has to take her as the spoils of battle...great...

  • His Personal Cheerleader - (Current Day)
    One on One
    Synopsis: To inspire him to win the big game, his girlfriend has a few plans. When he comes home to find her in his bed wearing nothing but his jersey it's a hot night, but it seems that a bet was made on the outcome of the game. It would be horrible if he lost the game and she ended up in the lusty hands of the other team.

  • Problem Officer?
    One on One
    Synopsis: He pulls her over for speeding, but secretly he has a devious plan to show her a very special nightstick. Maybe he'll let her go if she does a good job, but maybe not.

  • Sleep well, I'll most likely kill you in the morning.
    One on One
    Synopsis: He was the vicious pirate captain who never left any survivors. She was a tomboy who had lost her love and was looking to make a new life for herself across the world. Is it possible that both have what the other needs the most, and more importantly, will he let her live long enough to find out?

  • It's Magic
    One on One
    Synopsis: She's always wanted to become a master of the art of slight of hand and perform in her own magic shop, after all, who wouldn't want that after growing up in their grandfather's magic shop after losing both of their parents in a horrible accident, but when a famous magician comes into town looking for a new apprentice, she might finally get her chance to live her dream...or is the magic that he performs a little bit more than just slight of hand?

  • Don't Strum My G-String (haha, see what I did there?)
    One on One
    Synopsis: A bit of a social outcast and loner, up until now she's spent most of her time alone with only the company of her guitar and her songs to keep her sane. With visions of making it to the top one day she sends some demo tapes and doesn't get much response except from one place that responds that her Guitar work needs a little bit of a punch, and they'd like to introduce her to someone they think has the edge she needs, a guy who at first looks like a bit of a loser but can totally shred on a guitar. Can they overcome their differences to make beautiful harmonies?

  • A Classified Debriefing. (This one is funny too.)
    One on One
    Synopsis: Two secret agent spies have been trying to catch and humiliate each other with ingenious traps and cleverly placed decoys. They are finally closing in on each other, but just what is it that they have planned for one another (Ha, it's a spy vs spy idea, get it?)

  • 8-Ball, Corner pocket.
    One on One
    Synopsis: It started out as just a friendly game of pool, but when things got hotter it turned into 'strip pool'. Will things cool down before he decides to sink his '8-ball' in her 'corner pocket'?

  • Check Mate
    One on One
    Synopsis: The chess club has always been everything for her, but attendance is way down, and with that being the case the club is in danger of folding up and going away. When she hears rumor that there is an aloof chess genius somewhere in the school she starts her quest to save the chess club, but will things really be that simple?

  • Teach Me Love
    One on One
    Synopsis: She hasn't been doing well in some of her classes. Lucky for her the boy she likes is pretty smart, and maybe, just maybe, she can convince him to tutor her...lets just hope she can keep her mind on her studies.

  • To See You Again
    One on One
    Synopsis: When he lost the woman that he loved he fell into a bit of a depression and looked high and low to find a way to bring her back. Luckily for him he stumbled upon a bit of dark magic that promised to do just that, of course, dark magic always comes at a high price, and in this case it came at the price of his vision, and the her memory. Will she learn to love him again, or will her eyes turn to other people who can see the package as well as what's inside of it?

  • Trading Down
    One on One
    Synopsis: When he lost his lover in a terrible accident he was visited by a trickster demon who offered him the chance to have her back. Of course, as goes with all trickster demons, he wasn't being entirely honest. While what he got looks like his lost love, it's secretly a deomoness in disguise. Will the tenderness of love convince her to become the role that she is playing, or will she eat his soul and let him rot?

  • Catch And Release
    One on One
    Synopsis: A healer for hire, she didn't think that being nice was as important as getting paid, but when she is captured and put onto the slave market only to be bought by someone who she wasn't all that kind to in the past she might learn that kindness can be a kind of currency too.



Group
  • The Band - (Current Day)
    6 to 8 people. No more than 8!
    Synopsis: Because when you’ve got drugs and rock and roll, the only thing that’s missing is sex.

  • The Space Pirates - (Futuristic)
    4 to 8 People. I can't stress how much I hate games with more than 8 people.
    Synopsis: When the research team that was dispatched on the derelict alien spacecraft are met by a team of frisky space pirates, it won’t be long before they discover just what kind of booty these pirates are after.

  • Survivors - (Future. Horror)
    4-8 People.
    Synopsis: In the year 20XX, scientists who were hoping to cure the problem of a decreasing population unknowingly created a super virus that turned people into sex hungry monsters. The people who remain uninfected against these 'zombie' attacks must fight for their survival, and for their humanity.

  • Gods of the Comic Book Store - (Current Day Fantasy)
    4-8 People.
    Synopsis: When a bunch of comic book store geeks find a strange book in the back room and try one of the 'spells' inside, they inadvertently summon some rather attractive mythical beings.

  • Something Quite Familiar - (Current Day Fantasy)
    4-8 people.
    Synopsis: A small group of people have been gifted with special magical partners (familiars) who become more or less powerful depending on their human partner's emotions. Of course not all of them like each other, and sometimes they fight, but will they be able to band together to fight a greater evil?
    (before you say "You stole this idea from ___", my response is Fate/Stay Night, Zatch Bell, Digimon, Shaman King. It's a common theme)

  • Knights of Suburbia - (Current Day Fantasy)
    2-8 People
    Synopsis: The rune soldiers seem to have been around for as long as time itself. They have been here to protect the world from evil, but a new evil seems to be venturing int the world, and apparently it is after the descendant of a great magician with the hopes of freeing an evil demon lord.

  • Shag Tag - (Current Day)
    2-8
    Synopsis: Some girls who need some extra money find out about a contest, where the winner gets a thousand bucks. They are taken to a private patch of forest and dressed up in sexy bikinis. The rule of the game is to not get caught by the males who are looking for them, but if they do get caught they lose either their top or their bottom, and if they lose again after that, they might find they've lost a little bit more, or might find that they are winners after all.

  • Inter-dimensional Garbaligoop
    2-8 people
    Synopsis: John Everyman (name can be changed) was working closely with his professor in the lab to get some extra grades, or because he's a rebel and was in trouble, doesn't matter. They are studying sub-atomic particles and the possibility of different realities. When something goes horribly wrong he is sent to a world of despair and hardship where he seems to be the only normal human surrounded by a world of furry people. The technology range in this strange place goes from almost none to intense things that John couldn't even dream of (or maybe he could, who knows.). Really though, what John wants is to go back home to his vegetarian girlfriend (who might appear later in the game)

  • The Work of an Evil Overlord
    2-8
    Synopsis: The work of an evil overlord is never done. Of course things aren't any easier when there are other evil overlords around who are also trying to take over the world. They'll compete, work together and fight heroes by the end, I'm sure.


Fan Threads
  • Soul Eater - Revenge of Madness
    4-8 People
    Synopsis: Following the events of the Soul Eater Anime, a new villain appears with intentions of spreading madness over the world. Will the Meisters and their weapons be enough to stop it this time?

  • My Cosplay Cutie (Current Day Fantasy. This one's fun. Read it to find out)
    2-8 people (that's right, this could be a one on one)
    Synopsis: While attending a convention something strange happens. No one is quite sure how it happened, possibly alignment of stars in the sky, or some weird magic, or a horrible science experiment gone wrong, but it seem that a character or two from the TV screen and pages of comic books have come to life. No one is entirely sure how long this is going to last, but it would probably be better for everyone to try and keep a lid on things for as long as possible...lets just hope no one tries to unveil an evil plan to take over the world.

  • InuYasha - Following in her Footsteps
    2-8 People (I don't really want to do this as a One on One, but it could be)
    Synopsis: After a night of passion with InuYasha, Kagome found herself unable to return to the feudal era through the well. Depressed with her loss, she settled for Hojo, after all, everyone had told her that was a smart match. She quickly became pregnant and had a beautiful daughter. 18 years have passed since then, and one day, while Kagome's daughter is chasing her pet cat, she accidentally falls into the sacred well, finding herself exactly where her mother had left off in the Feudal Era.
    (Princess should like this one)

  • Do Faeries have tails?
    2-8 People
    Synopsis: One day ___ falls asleep in class and finds him/her-self in a magical world where it seems all of the fairytales have become jumbled together in one, very strange world. Will he/she make it back home? Will he/she want to after a night spent in the land of fairytales?

  • Roses of Symphonia - (Tales of Symphonia Game)
    2-8 People
    Synopsis: After Sylverant and Tethe'Alla are united into the new world, everyone goes back to the lives they had before the world regeneration journey, but some people aren't ready to go back, and the fear and persecution of half-elves is still a very present factor. With hate still present, it won't be long until another Yggdrasil is born.

  • Negima - Kiss Pact!
    4-8 People
    Synopsis: For those of you who don't know what Negima is, it's a manga/anime story where Negi, a fresh faced magician, is somehow made the homeroom teacher of a class of females who all appear to be his age, or maybe a little bit older. His magical powers are to make magical pacts with the girls by kissing them, and from there, for battle, they can take on one of three forms (from what I remember) one of which was a normal level of usefulness, one of which was absolutely awesome, and one of which...well, wasn't so much.
    Now, this is going to have to be an Alternate Reality story, because those kids are too young to do anything exciting. Our story is, "What if Negi didn't become the teacher of the class until later when everyone was of age?" Of course there will be other male roles available, like a rival magican who shows up or something like that, or maybe a female magican gets stuck in the same position as Nagi, only teaching a class of boys at the other end of the school or something.

  • Needless Attraction. (Needless Game)
    2-8 People
    Synopsis: In A.D. 200X, World War 3 began. All of Earth's cities, including Tokyo became the targets of bombings, and were bathed in frightful red flames. Half a century has passed since then. The contaminated epicenter of the Tokyo bombing is still isolated from the rest of the city, creating a hole in the middle of Japan. It is commonly referred to as the Black Spot. As time passed, people began to inhabit this wasteland. They were deemed unnecessary by those who lived in the cities. Among these unnecessarily people were ones who could command strange abilities. Fire, Wind, Gravity...They had the ability to control these supernatural powers. Thus those who possessed these "fragments" were regarded with fear as The Needless. One day, a pharmecutacle company from the city named Simeon established a base here. Simeon's leader, Adam Archlight, and his Four Strongest planned to take over black spot and eliminate all opposition, however, there were those who stood up against this.

  • All the better to eat you with.
    One on One
    Synopsis: "Stick to the path" her mother said. If only she hadn't wandered off, but now there's a bit strapping wolf and he's threatening to 'eat' her, and from the looks of things...he doesn't mean as food...

  • Red Rider in the Hood
    One on One
    Synopsis: The gang war between the axemen and the wolves has been going on for a while, but what happens when a lackey of the wolves stumbles upon the little sister of the leader of the axemen while she's making a delivery of pastries to her sick grandma?

  • There's a time for every hero (Zelda Game)
    2-6 people
    Synopsis: (Takes place after Twilight Princess) Life in Hyrule has always been a little bit harder than most people would like, but things had returned to peace after everyone's hard work. That was the way it had seemed anyway, but when things start to take a dark turn again, will the hero of light be able to stop it?

  • He'll get into your pipes. (Mario Game)
    2-6 people
    Synopsis: You know...by now everyone has the Mario plot memorized, Bowser kidnaps Peach, Mario curses about not handcuffing her to his bed so she can never go missing again, and adventures are had. Because of that, instead I'm going to ask why Mario hasn't had more SRPs. Here is an Italian plumber (gonna lay some pipe) with a porn star mustache. Seriously, all of the girls should be trying to get a taste of his red mushroom.

  • Niche, my Dingo (Letter Bee Game)
    One on One
    Synopsis: It's been some time since Lag became a Letter Bee, and in that time he's grown to be quite the man, and his Dingo (partner/familiar) Niche has grown to be quite the woman (if you call her that). When they get a special letter to deliver though, things might get a little bit tough, even for them.

  • A Twisted Web (Spiderman Gender Bender Game)
    2-8 people.
    Synopsis: Under the impression that a female hero wouldn't be taken as seriously, Patricia Parker (name can be changed) has been prowling the streets as 'Spider-Man'. Unfortunately with a super powered spider themed hero cleaning up the streets of New York, the villains are going to have to kick it up a notch, after all, with a super hero there have to be super villains, don't there...but this hero has more to protect than just a secret identity, but also a secret gender.

  • Don't Make me Force You (StarWars Game)
    2-8 people.
    Synopsis: A couple of padawans sign up for some special training, after all, there might be a point in time when you can't reach your lightsaber, or become captured and have to find...inventive ways of escape.

  • A Strong Influence Over The Weak Minded (StarWars Game)
    2-8 people.
    Synopsis: When rumors come out that the Sith have developed a weapon of unimaginable power the Jedi are going to have to move to put a stop to it. Of course, things are always more complicated than they seem when the Sith are involved.

Join Now

None available at the moment.

Watch it play out!

  • Ninjas do it Silently - (Fantasy. Really, it could fit into almost any time category)
    One on One
    Synopsis: The Hyourin ans Nichirin clans weren't always rivals. They used to work in harmony, which is why a male member from Nichirin and a female member from Hyourin were able to become childhood friends. Ever since the leaders of the clans have changed though, they have become rivals. When the childhood friends are sent out to complete the same mission they are almost certain to run into each other, but will their harsh battle over who's the better ninja clan end in death, or will they test the wise saying of philosophers "ninjas do it silently" (and from behind, depending on which philosophers you listen to XD )

  • Trick Shot
    One on One
    Synopsis: She learned all of the trick shots she knows from her old man, and she's not afraid to use them to win a few bucks to put herself through college, but what happens when she makes a bet that if she loses she'll turn into the school slut, and be performing some very different 'tricks'? Did her ego just write a check that her body is going to have to pay?



 
Last edited:
Critical Acclaim

ARNeil1832 said:
Hey Blue,

I have this to say man:

HOLY FUCK. Your list of ideas is incredible! You are my LIT-Hero. Now anything I think of is going to seem like plagiarism!

-Neil


The Graveyard - Threads that are dead.
  • Hello. I'm an NPC - (Current Day)
    Playing with RpFemale
    Synopsis: Geeky programmer guy who has zero luck with females spends most of his time writing AI programs to develop his perfect woman, even if she is only virtual. With an odd twist of fate, and possibly a little bit of magic, our geeky programmer wakes up to find that his non-player character has turned a bit more real than he could have ever predicted.
    Autopsy: RpFemale went missing.

  • The Knight's Tail (Fantasy)
    Playing with ultimate_nerdslut
    Synopsis: Attractive female knight is cursed to turn into an equally attractive cat girl at night. She goes out on a quest to cure this affliction and has plenty of sexy adventures on the way.
    Autopsy: ultimate_nerdslut went missing.

  • Love is Magic - (Fantasy)
    Playing with Sakura_doll
    Synopsis: A wizard girl who's been a bit of a failure all of her life has finally reached the age when she is to summon her eternal partner, a familiar who will help her with magic, but what happens if instead of a salamander, or a gryphon she summons what appears to be a commoner, a simple ordinary human? Will the sparks that fly between these two ignite the fires of passion?
    Autopsy: I moved and it kind of slipped through my fingers.

  • Ode to Catnip - (Current Day Fantasy)
    Playing with princessexci
    Synopsis: Felix really didn't want anything for his birthday, but when someone delivered him his very own cat girl, well, who was he to turn down a birthday present. Unfortunately for everyone involved, it wasn't actually supposed to be delivered to him, but when he finds out, will he fight to keep her, or will he let them take her away?
    Autopsy: Princesssexci lost interest.

  • The Druid's Call - (Fantasy)
    Playing with inxthexmist
    Synopsis: When an attractive female scout finds herself captured by an evil dark druid, what kind of future will await her? Obviously she won't be making it back to her elves, but will she survive the encounter, will the druid make her his personal plaything, or does he have an idea on how to use her voluptuous body to make a quick buck?
    Autopsy: inxthexmist vanished without a trace

  • The New Party Favors - (Current Day)
    Playing with oreocookies
    Synopsis: A guy who has never had that much luck with girls, and a girl who keeps having problems with boys are invited to a party by their mutual friends. A good deal of drinking is involved as well as an odd game of poker, and everyone has plenty of fun. The next morning the two wake to find that they have a bit less clothing, not as much memory of the previous night as they should have, but more importantly a pair of handcuffs keeping them together, and no idea where the key that will give them their freedom from each other is. The only question is, by the end of their adventure, will they really care?
    Autopsy: Oreocookie lost interest and then vanished.

  • Plunder Your Booty! - (Fantasy, though this could be amusing in a current day setting, sort of Black Lagoon style)
    Playing with Silver_Identity
    Synopsis: a stowaway on a pirate ship learns the dangers of the high seas when he is found and brought before the very attractive female captain. Will he make it as a pirate, or is the captain just interested in his (wait for it) semen (haha, get it, it's a joke because it's like Seaman. Hahaha...shut up, it's funny).
    Autopsy: Silver_Identity vanished or lost interest or something.

  • Love Version 2.1 - (Cyberpunk)
    Playing with thewhiteone
    Synopsis: Elf mechanic boy is sent out to the scrap yard to gather up materials for some new repairs that the owner of the repair shop he works at wants to make. While searching for parts, he stumbles upon an iron golem that looks and feels just like a real girl. The problem is that this Iron Golem is special, and the people who put her into the junk yard didn't want her getting back up.
    Autopsy: I kind of lost interest, the game never really got enough people to take off properly.

  • Level Up - (Sci-Fi Future, but also Fantasy. That got your interest, didn't it?)
    Playing with lil_squirter
    Synopsis: Fancy Men of Cornwall (Extra points to anyone who can tell me what that joke is from) is the newest popular online game, featuring new Virtual Reality technology that lets you feel like you are really a fancy man, or woman of cornwall, but what happens when people start to get stuck in the game, and other strange glitches start cropping up?
    Autopsy: Lil_squirter vanished, or lost interest.

  • A Sexy Superhero Comedy
    4-8 people.
    Synopsis: Megalopolis is a city with a high concentration of super humans. The catch is that even super heroes are sometimes a little bit dysfunctional.
    Autopsy: Stillbirth. People pulled out and a page in I realized that we really didn't have enough people to continue.

  • She's my Mechanic - (Cyberpunk)
    One on One
    Synopsis: Mechanic girl is visited by her favorite customer. She takes him out back to spend some time in the back of a T-32 that's in for repair, after all, they'll need a comfortable place to 'change his oil' and 'polish his piston'. (I'm sorry. I don't have much of a plot direction for this, I just think girls in overalls are hot.)
    Autopsy: Stillbirth. No one was interested.
  • Apartment for Rent, Fly in Access (Current Day/Sci Fi Future. Depends)
    One on One.
    Synopsis: A guy needs a roommate so he puts up his add, and no one he is really interested in shows up, until suddenly a girl who is secretly a spy/super hero/secret agent/mythical being (really any of these works as long as she needs to keep it secret) shows up and wows him right off of his feet. Will things work out, with her trying to keep her secret, and him desperate to have someone to pick up the other half of his rent? (this could actually be supper funny if they were both secret agent spies or whatever and they both had to keep their occupation a secret from the other, but I worry that might be a little bit too much "Mr. and Mrs. Smith".)
    Autopsy: I've made two attempts at this and each time my writing partner has failed to live up to my expectations.

  • Inspiration Has Shiny Fangs - (Current Day Fantasy)
    One on One
    Synopsis: When a popular writer who writes stories about vampires gets a bad case of writer block she goes to the local goth club in search of inspiration. Unfortunately her evening starts out as usual with some horrible luck when she gets roughed up by some thugs who have their mind on a good time. It's a good thing that she's got a dark protector who can sweep in and save her at the last minute, but is he really a good guy, or is he possibly a little bit more dangerous than the thugs?
    Autopsy: I took a while getting a response out there and KinkyAngel1988 lost interest while I was coming up with a post.

  • My Spellslave - (Fantasy)
    One on One
    Synopsis: When the knight (female) went off to fight the evil sorcerer (male) she thought that she was prepared for anything, but she'll find out very quickly that she's out of her league when he uses spells and artifacts to take her freedom but doesn't stop until he's taken her everything. Will she escape or will she find herself a victim of the sorcerer's magic, and turned into a submissive slave for his sexual desires?
    Autopsy: Stillbirth. It was going to start, and then it wasn't, and every person that I've suggested it to since has had no interest in it (which surprises me.)

  • Swords Crossed - (Fantasy)
    One on One
    Synopsis: When she went out on her search for the great sword master, "The Crimson Gale Van" so that she could avenge the death of her father she hadn't thought that it would be easy. Of course where the rumors end she'll find herself in a bar, the last place she'd look for someone like Van, and she'll find herself face to face with a young man carrying a wooden sword who says that he knows exactly where she can find this Van fellow, but she might have to go on a bit of an adventure if she wants to talk to him. She'll discover that not all swordmasters are old men with balding heads, and she might also discover a few things about herself.
    Autopsy: Didn't come anywhere even close to what I had imagined it would. I lost interest before it could really develop.

  • Appetizer Menu - (Fantasy)
    One on One
    Synopsis: A collection of "one shot" scenes that didn't have to make sense and would have been an amazing way to explore different ideas before actually committing them to their own thread.
    Autopsy: Every time I do this, my writing partner loses interest in the first scene, which has also always been a scene that they themselves proposed. I've lost faith that this idea has any merit and won't be attempting it again as after doing it every time, I have received less responses from the person that I was writing it with than I did before attemping it.
  • Student President's Body - (Current Day)
    One on One
    Synopsis: The Student body president thought that she had a grip on her school, that was until one of the students found out that she had rigged the election to win. If she wants to keep it a secret she might have to show off a student body of her own. (I swear to god, if you didn't know I was going to make that joke, you haven't been paying attention)
    Autopsy: I don't feel that I could do this anymore.

  • Trapped by Lust - (Dystopian Future)
    One on One
    Synopsis: In a distant future where something awful has happened, society has changed. When women come of age now they are subjected to a drug that drives heir hormones wild and makes them hungry for sex. One woman fights the system and runs away before any man can take her, but it won't be long on the streets before someone finds her.
    Autopsy: I don't feel that I could do this anymore.

  • I'm sorry, she's a little tied up right now - (Current Day)
    One on One
    Synopsis: ___ was the heir to a rather impressive business and has just gotten herself a job as a CEO. She had never really thought about things like relationships, but all of that is about to change now that she's met her new secretary, who has his eyes on more than just her schedule.
    Autopsy: I don't feel that I could do this anymore.

  • That's not a Thermometer - (Current Day)
    One on One
    Synopsis: She's a young naive nurse finds herself in a hospital filled with perverts. Not entirely sure of what everyone is suggesting, or what is going on, will she remain as sweet and innocent as she was when she started?
    Autopsy: I don't feel that I could do this anymore.

  • My What a Lovely Collar - (Current Day)
    One on One
    Synopsis: He's her new master and he knows that if she is going to be a good slave he is going to have to assert his authority, but it will take the right combination of encouragement and discouragement to make sure that she's perfect. He's sure by the end she'll become an absolutely lovely slave.
    Autopsy: I don't feel that I could do this anymore.

  • Knots And Bows - (Current Day)
    One on One
    Synopsis: He told her that he'd teach her about tying knots, but now that she's all tied up and at his mercy he plans on giving her another lesson.
    Autopsy: I don't feel that I could do this anymore.

  • Before the Devil Knows your Gone. - (Current Day)
    One on One
    Synopsis: When the female vampire went out to get a bite to eat she thought that it was going to be an easy time of it, but when she is overpowered and captured by the man who she was going to feast on, she founds out that being a servant of darkness doesn't scare everyone away, and she may just have to start being the servant of someone else if she is going to survive.
    Autopsy: I don't feel that I could do this anymore.

  • Finder's Keepers - (Current Day)
    One on One
    Synopsis: When she agreed to his idea for a game where he'd tie her up in the forest where no one would find them for a little added excitement, she hadn't counted on him trying to be a tease and leaving her alone, and she hadn't counted on someone else finding her. As they say, finders keepers.
    Autopsy: I don't feel that I could do this anymore.

  • The Lust Doll - (It can be discussed)
    One on One
    Synopsis: She was a tease, and got the things that she wanted by manipulating men with lust. That was until he made a doll of her and used it to manipulate her body to his will.
    Autopsy: I don't feel that I could do this anymore.

  • Fire And Ice - (Fantasy)
    One on One
    Synopsis: When two summoners find themselves engaged in battle, it is usually always an amazing and horrifying sight, but when the opponents are the burning fire, and freezing ice, things tend to be even more intense. Will the ice sorceress freeze the fire mage in his place, or will he melt her icy heart?
    Autopsy: I'm pretty sure Nyx lost interest.



 
Last edited:
*continues to consider putting up one of the last ideas that he came up with*

But...I said I wouldn't post any more ideas today...

and if I do it'll just be this huge list that no one wants to read...

aaaahh...it's already a huge list that no one wants to read...
 
*munchs a cookie, browses...perks up, waves a hand in the air* I can soooo be your NPC!
 
*is trying to organize his stuff again*

Also, it would be awesome if you wanted to play my NPC *is excited* I'll start that thread in a minute. (I'm about to start dinner)
 
No hurry to get thread up and going. I'm looking through my saved picture folder to find a good character image. I've got a few that might work, so let me know what you think:

Redhead W/ Corset
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r196/Angel_Lover_Candy/Melantha.jpg

Pirotess
http://www.elfwood.com/~lolia2/Pirotess_Pinup.3477624.html

Pinkhair Demoness
http://www.elfwood.com/~mookyvet2/Holy--Tai.3056968.html

Corset Cat
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m193/Hinata__Hyuga/Girls/Pink20haired20corset20kitteh.jpg

Any preference?
 
No hurry to get thread up and going. I'm looking through my saved picture folder to find a good character image. I've got a few that might work, so let me know what you think:

Redhead W/ Corset
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r196/Angel_Lover_Candy/Melantha.jpg

Pirotess
http://www.elfwood.com/~lolia2/Pirotess_Pinup.3477624.html

Pinkhair Demoness
http://www.elfwood.com/~mookyvet2/Holy--Tai.3056968.html

Corset Cat
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m193/Hinata__Hyuga/Girls/Pink20haired20corset20kitteh.jpg

Any preference?

I'm liking all of them. They are nice. It actually depends on which personality you'd like to go with which one I like the most.
 
Real name: Candace Williams

Super hero name: Candy Girl

Appearance:
080911_playboy.jpg


Costume:Candy girl costume with a pink lacy mask

Origin: Candy or natural whatever you want to call it

Powers: Throwing random candy at people what do you expect from a former d n d

Bio: Candace has always been the damsel in distress. It never failed, if there was a robbery, she was always the hostage. not to mention no one ever took her seriously. Deciding to prove her independance to everyone she becomes Candy Girrrrl, throwing candy at villains in the name of justice even though she really does no good and only feeds the villains and, they hit on her even in her costume! who cares if she bought it from Victoria Secret!
 
Real name: Candace Williams

Super hero name: Candy Girl

Appearance:
080911_playboy.jpg


Costume:Candy girl costume with a pink lacy mask

Origin: Candy or natural whatever you want to call it

Powers: Throwing random candy at people what do you expect from a former d n d

Bio: Candace has always been the damsel in distress. It never failed, if there was a robbery, she was always the hostage. not to mention no one ever took her seriously. Deciding to prove her independance to everyone she becomes Candy Girrrrl, throwing candy at villains in the name of justice even though she really does no good and only feeds the villains and, they hit on her even in her costume! who cares if she bought it from Victoria Secret!

Ha, this is absolutely awesome, and I love this, but you didn't tell me what this is for.
 
My idea collection is like a hydra. Every time I get one of them started I come up with another one.
 
Sort of on the same vein of conversation, you know, I've been thinking about how I could do the plot for "Ninjas Do it Silently" and I think that the one that I came up with is probably the best way that I could have done it. I am actually really proud of that idea.
 
Hmmm...I can't decide if it is my ideas or my advertising that needs to be better.
 
Well, you already know what I think of the idea of a Soul Eater thread. Fortunately, the anime's finally been picked up for distribution in North America, which hopefully means more people will be introduced to the series in the near future.

And I've been eying your superhero roleplay, but an unfinished profile which I keep flip flopping on the final details for keeps me from committing beyond saying it's a kick arse thread idea.
 
Well, you already know what I think of the idea of a Soul Eater thread. Fortunately, the anime's finally been picked up for distribution in North America, which hopefully means more people will be introduced to the series in the near future.

And I've been eying your superhero roleplay, but an unfinished profile which I keep flip flopping on the final details for keeps me from committing beyond saying it's a kick arse thread idea.

It is usually kick ass for the first week of play. I've actually played this game once, and this is the third time that I've tried to get it running.

The unfortunate thing with the first time that I played it was that there wasn't a lot of direction beyond "good vs evil" and we had some heroes who were actually a bit more villainous than the heroes, and then there were some players who didn't play well together in the sandbox, and there was attrition, and the game sort of fell apart. The story was amazing though.
 
I...don't have any new ideas today somehow...

Probably a symptom of my continuing boredom.
 
Back
Top