The oldest profession. (closed for leondreamer)

VelvetDarkness

Polysyllable Whore x
Joined
May 24, 2006
Posts
6,521
"Get the fuck up!"

Anya cracked open her eyes reluctantly and glared at the light blazing through the thin, worn sheet that served as a curtain. He was waking them earlier and earlier.

"Now! Fuckin' useless bitches." Dimitri growled as he stomped out of the room and left his pitiful harem of sex slaves to wash and dress.

It was a huge effort to get into the shower and wash. Five minutes was the maximum she could take if the other girls were to have any hot water. Anya washed her hair, ran a razorblade over her legs, underarms and pussy, then soaped up at the speed of light, rinsed off and stepped out. Another girl was already stepping into the cubicle, complaining in a language that Anya couldn't place. The girls were from all over eastern Europe; Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Ukraine, Romania, Poland and Anya's native Russia. Dimitri didn't encourage conversation, he wanted no alliances or friendships formed between the girls and so most of them spoke different languages.

Anya pulled on some stockings, a red suspender belt, a black bra and thong and pulled a thin silver minidress over the top. She combed through her shoulder length, dark hair and started applying make-up. Everything was communal here - clothes, food, cosmetics, everything. There was no food now though. Dimitri deliberately kept them thin and hungry and when drugs were not available, crippling sickness and diarrhoea prevented them from eating anyway. Anya regarded her reflection critically. Her skin was getting worse; dry, ghostly pale with dark smudges beneath the eyes and a smattering of spots across her forehead and chin, a result of vitamin deficiency and the way her body tried to sweat the toxins out of her system. She slapped on a thick layer of foundation. Her wrists and inner thighs were bruised where a man had held her down and slapped her the other day but it couldn't be helped. She pulled on her black knee high boots, her only personal possession as her feet were very small and the other girls couldn't wear them. A light jacket completed the look and hid her slutty clothes from view. The pockets were stuffed with condoms. She stood and looked down at her skinny legs. She had lost so much weight since arriving here.

Anya had been sold into prostitution by her ex boyfriend, to pay off his drug debts and save him from getting shot. She had been raped, bound, put in a trunk and brought to this country in a drug induced stupor. Back then, the house had been used as a brothel and Anya had awoken blearily to find a big man grunting and fucking her, completely unperturbed by her unconsciousness. She had no idea how many men she had been used by before she became properly lucid. Now the police were wise to this place, the girls were driven out to streetwalk. The nightclub district, outside certain bars, near the university, always where girls were walking around half dressed anyway, out partying. Men always knew which ones they could proposition though, heroin chic and all that. Then she would get fucked in an alley, a car, a sleazy motel or very rarely, in the guy's place. She spoke almost no English. She could say yes, no, please, thankyou, talk figures and knew a number of sexual slang terms and expletives. That was about all. She had been good at English in school but most of it had deserted her. Thinking was a Herculean effort these days.

She tottered down the stairs, unsteady on her feet and hampered further by her heels. At the bottom, she sank to her knees, hugging herself as her body shuddered violently. Her head was pounding and her bones felt like they were splintering. Cold sweat dewed her face, threatening to spoil her make-up.

"Fuck. Look at the state of you, who wants to fuck that?" Dimitri appeared, barking at her in Russian. Anya tried to stand as being on her knees anywhere near Dimitri was a very bad idea. Her legs wouldn't obey her, she was too weak and she was about to start rattling. The drugs he gave them were shit, cut with even more shit. They gave a short lived high and then threw you into a vicious comedown. Anya had been asleep for just a few hours but it was a long time since her last hit and her frail little body was going into meltdown.

"P-p-please... Dimitri... I can't work like this... please... " She struggled to get the words out. Anya looked up at him and her eyes were liquid pools of suffering.

"Fucking hell." Dimitri curled his lip in disgust at the state she was in. He grabbed Anya by her bruised arm and dragged her across the floor and into his room. "You know how much you cost me in gear, bitch? You think the shit I give you grows on the trees? Fucking whores... always want more." He unzipped his flies and pulled out his cock, stroking it to life in front of her face. Anya fought to remain still, to look at his cock. Dimitri would slap her around if she started to appear too vacant.

He shoved his length into her face, he wanted to throttle the bitch with his cock but then she'd gag and cry and need more time to put her face back together. He settled for taking her as deep as possible, threatening with every thrust to punch his way into her throat and enjoying the fear that it caused her. His hand twisted in her hair and he moved her back and forth on it, feeling her eager little mouth suck on him while the rest of her prayed for a hit. After a few minutes he blew his load onto her tongue and watched as she swallowed it down. He slapped her face a few times and shoved her backwards, sending her sprawling across the floor. She didn't glare at him or complain, she knew better than to piss him off, it was the first thing he fucking taught them when they became his property. The girls learned quickly that he liked to rough them up and any misbehaviour on their part handed him an excuse.

"You know I can't give you no special treatment." He said, zipping his flies again. "If I smack you up now, the other girls'll all notice and I'll have a fucking riot on my hands." He handed her a small wrap of speed. It was nothing like the heroin her body was craving but it would keep her symptoms at bay long enough for her to earn him some cash. Anya dabbed at the bitter powder with a finger and licked it speculatively. Surprisingly, it wasn't bad gear and it would be enough for now.

"Right. Get in the fucking motor cos we're off to see what's going on near the college. Lots of pretty boys for you to fuck. You make me some money, I'll give you a hit later." He kissed her cheek and then hustled her roughly out the door, groping her skinny ass painfully hard. He'd hit her up in more ways than one, if she was lucky.

By the time they arrived at their destination the sun was setting and Anya was coming up on the speed. She was too withdrawn from the smack to experience much of a rush but the transition from pain, nausea, craving and despair to being energised and emotionally lifted by the speed was little short of a total metamorphosis. Anya fought the urge to smile. If the other girls had any idea that she was carrying the rest of the wrap in her pocket there'd be hell to pay. She endeavoured to look as spaced out and dejected as everyone else. It was a double gift from Dimitri because it would give her the edge. An ability to look lucid and cheerful with the punters was a huge advantage in the streetwalking game. Not for the first time, she was grateful that Dimitri was Russian. He knew a little Polish and a few words in other languages but Anya had benefited before from being able to converse with him in a way that the other girls could not. She was always careful though, favouritism could get her beaten up by some of these bitter, vengeful little whores. There were more than enough men around who got a kick from hurting a girl and they always picked the foreigners who couldn't complain.

They hung out in front of a boarded up house opposite one of the bars popular with students for cheap booze. Ever the entrepreneur, Dimitri had broken into the house and scattered some mattresses and blankets about for the student customers who often had no car and lived with friends or in dorms. Plenty of the guys eyed them up, even some of the ones with girls on their arms. Little sorority sues could rarely be persuaded to turn the tricks that Anya and the girls were forced to and well their boyfriends knew it. Even the older drinkers paused to rubberneck and leer at the girls in their short skirts and stockings. It was never overt but it never had to be. The police knew who they were and where they operated but weren't overly bothered as long as no straight-laced neighbours complained. Some of her customers had been cops. There was no system, no safety net to catch her. People like Anya were already underneath it, getting raped on the litter strewn ground for £50 that they'd never see and a piss poor hit of smack that had been through enough pairs of grubby hands to be as potent as talcum powder. Everybody cut it, diluted it and padded it out. They all wanted their cut, their margin.

Anya stomped about to keep warm in the cool night air, smiling at the men who cast a glance her way. One of the other girls already had a client, Anya heard her recite the terms to a fat thirty-something in a clapped out old car. "Blowjob £20. Sex "£50. Anal £60. Everything, 30 minutes, £100. You bring me here, exactly here after. Ok?" There was some muttering before she got into the passenger seat and disappeared down the road. There was a child's seat in the back of the car. Cheating fuckers. Dimitri stuffed the man's cash into his jacket.
 
Last edited:
Professor Lucas Walker sat back in his couch and turned the TV off with the remote. That was a good film, he thought, I might buy it on DVD. He got up and began to aimlessly walk around the spacious house that came with his position at the university. The film had unsettled him. The violent ending was annoying, but the sex scenes had been great, the lead actress was beautiful and she had certainly shown a lot of herself. But where are the women like that he asked himself, beautiful young women who you can meet in a bar and buy them a drink and then they agree to come back to your place and the sex is wild and fun and then they get dressed and leave. Where are they? There certainly seemed to be a lot of them in films, listening to people talk in bars and things there seemed to be a lot of them in real life, from what he overheard some of his students saying, some of the young women in his classes did it all the time. So what’s wrong with me, he demanded, why can’t I meet any of them? The more than a few attempts he had made in bars and even clubs always seemed to end in either a polite decline or mocking derision. Lucas had somehow ended up in his bathroom, and he looked in the mirror. Why always no he demanded. He looked at himself closely, not an ugly man, mid-forties, a pleasant face, brown hair, down to his collar, tallish, not quite six foot, as the Americans would say, slim, fit, from working out twice a week-even there at the gym there seemed to be a lot of this picking up going on, so why always no?
He knew why he was in his bathroom, the film had aroused him, as the students would say, he was horny. As he put his hand inside his pyjamas, a feeling of disgust came over him. Why always this way. Was it the glasses-did they make him look too studious. According to the last woman he had had a close relationship with, it was because he was too timid, too withdrawn, too absorbed in himself and his fields of study. Admittedly yes, she had said in that last discussion before she left him, he was a brilliant lecturer, it was as if in front of an audience a different personality was unleashed, he could hold them spellbound as he talked of even the most mundane seeming matters of the periods of history that his courses covered. But in social gatherings, he was hopeless, she had said that, he was hopeless, vague, almost frightened. He sighed, almost wrapped his fingers around his erection, then withdrew them. No, I want one of those beautiful young women to do it, but then a sinking feeling as he knew that there was no way he could go to a bar and find some beautiful young woman to relieve his pressures.
Now Lucas found himself in his bedroom, taking off his pyjama top. It was a weeknight, normally he would go to bed now, read for an hour or so, he was an early riser, he liked the freshness of the university gardens first thing in the morning. But tonight his mind would not let go of the casually met beautiful young woman lying naked there on his bed-why wasn’t she there-he was sure that on many beds all over the country right now there were beautiful young woman, naked, legs open, waiting. So why not on his? He was dressing now, he knew what he was being driven to do and he knew that in the morning he would probably hate himself, be ridden with guilt, and would regret this. But nearly a year of celibacy was pushing those thoughts aside.
Lucas picked his wallet up from the bedside table, wondered if he should take it with him, decided no, he knew where he was going, those back streets around the university, a sort of no-man’s land between academia and the ‘respectable’ world, run-down bars and cheap flats, frequented by the people who fed off the students’ incomprehensible ability to always be broke, and to have money for entertainment at the same time. Driving through it on his way home some nights he had seem them, the young women in their cheap clothes, on the corners and just out of the street lights. Tonight one of them would be his beautiful young woman, just like in the film. Except he wouldn’t bring her home, the car was big enough. He knew he could go to a house, it had been ages since he had done that, but the good ones were too expensive, and anyway, she had to be picked up, this young woman, she couldn’t be there waiting for him, she had to happily agree to being picked up by him. He had no idea what this might cost, just to be sure he put two hundred in his pocket, single and successful with his books, money was not a problem for him.
Lucas drove the short distance to the streets he was looking for in a kind of daze, his arousal spurring him on against the voice that told him just to go home and go to bed. There they were, standing about, waiting, waiting to be picked up. Other cars were cruising slowly along the street, he was glad of the tinted windows, he looked carefully as he slowly drove along the street, he knew what he was looking for, like the actress in the film, slim, not big breasted, young. He peered out of the window, and then he saw her. Silver dress, black hair, sort of oval pretty face, not too tall, slim yes, that was her, she was the one waiting for him to pick her up. He pulled up at the kerb.
A man came over to his window, which Lucas wound down, pointing to the young woman, she was definitely the one, he could see her better now, she had beautiful eyes, she was very pretty in a used, slutty sort of way. That was her, she had been waiting for him.
The man, who Lucas didn’t like the look of, spoke to him in what he recognised as a Russian accent.
“Anya?” the man said, pointing to her as well.
“Yes,” Lucas said, his heart pounding, trying to drive the fear of what he was doing away. “How much?”
“Blowjob, 20, fuck 50, anal 60, whatever you like for a half hour 100,” the man reeled it off like someone calling an order at a drive-in fast food place. Lucas thought for a moment, then carefully, so the pimp couldn’t see how much he had, peeled off fifty and passed it through the window.
“I’ll take her in my car, that ok?” he asked, scared of these people and the world they lived in.
“Sure, just don’t go far. River down there. Back here no longer than half an hour. OK?” and he was menacing enough in his demeanour and his tone for Lucas to understand the implications if he didn’t comply.
 
Dimitri moved away from the car and shoved Anya forwards. She had heard her name but hadn't even had the opportunity to see the driver's face before Dimitri had stepped forwards to make the negotiations. Anya pasted a smile onto her face and got into the car as Dimitri told her what had been agreed. £50 for straight sex. The man was fairly attractive for his age and he looked halfway decent and physically clean. He seemed a good prospect, one to please so that he might drive by and take her again. Anya knew that it was really impossible to tell what his temperament was like. Sometimes it was these well behaved, quiet looking men who turned out to have the most depraved and violent lusts. She checked his hand on reflex - no wedding ring. Why was he here, she wondered? Nice guys like that didn't need to seek out foreign streetwhores. Anya felt a twist of apprehension in her gut. There was never any telling what men wanted from her and unless she disappeared or arrived back at the drop off beaten bloody and in no condition to work, Dimitri was unlikely to care what happened to her.

"Hello." She said quietly, crossing her legs to make her indecent skirt ride up even higher. She didn't attempt more conversation, it was difficult for her and there was really no need. Anya ran her hands over her small tits and slim torso, uncrossing her legs again and snaking one hand down to push aside her thong so she could finger herself. The guys usually liked this and it was often the only form of foreplay she got, preparing her body for the assault to follow. Her pussy was well trained and became instantly moist. She watched as his gaze flickered between her and the road. This one had a desperate air to him, seemed lonely. Her poor language skills and keen sense of self preservation had made Anya very intuitive and perceptive by necessity. She kept one eye on the road as he took the familiar route to the river.
 
Lucas looked at the girl closely as she got into the car, his dislike for the pimp increased by the roughness he had shown her. She had smiled at him, she had nice teeth, that was one good thing. The cheap perfume she had on wasn’t too overpowering, so that was ok. Her face, close up, was indeed very pretty, tiredness was obvious on it but he supposed that was to be expected in her line of work. Up close her figure was exactly what he had been hoping for, small breasts, flat belly, nice legs beneath the skirt which, from the way she sat, covered very little of her at all really.
“Hi, your name is Anya? Mine’s Lucas? How are you tonight?” in the movie there had been some conversation first, but then he recalled that the pimp hadn’t used English when he had spoken to her, maybe she didn’t understand it at all, oh well, he could talk on, it made no difference if she replied.
He was careful driving, a new terror now of being pulled over by the police, what would they say if they saw her in his car. Nevertheless, he couldn’t resist, it would have been impossible to resist, looking to her each time they went under a street light, she had pulled the thong aside, my goodness, he said that out loud, she’s masturbating, he thought. The sight of it was overwhelming, he felt his cock jumping in his jeans, now he feared he might come before they had even started, and she would laugh at him, and he would be ashamed. With a sigh of relief he saw the huge car park that ran along the side of the river here, he pulled the car into it, and drove right to the end, there were no other cars nearby. He knew he could not have handled that.
“So, here we are,” he said, feeling foolish. Was he supposed to make conversation with a woman like this? He wanted to, he wanted there to be at least some pretence of picking her up. But how, she had said nothing on the short drive, he was becoming more certain that she didn’t speak English. She had just sat there, her fingers playing between her thighs, in the streetlights earlier he had caught glimpses of her pussy, shaved, petite, the hood of her clit moving against her fingers. Here it was too dark to see much of anything.
Lucas turned off the engine and leaned back in the seat. Who started this, he wondered. Well, if it had been in a bar, that would be him, he decided. He reached over, took her hand from between her thighs, and placed it on the bulge inside his jeans.
 
Anya understood the man was called Lucas but it was hard to respond to a question like 'how are you tonight?' given that she was a drug addicted prostitute. She stayed silent as he chose a place to park up and then smiled encouragingly when he put her hand on his bulging trousers. He had done this gently, almost as though she might refuse.

"Hello Lucas." She said, addressing his straining penis as she opened his trousers to free it. She did not attempt to kiss him, Anya usually avoided that unless the punter was insistent. She stroked his cock, pleasuring him but also inspecting it for cleanliness and any sign of infection. She pulled a condom packet from her pocket and rolled a red, strawberry flavoured layer of latex over his erection, taking care to ensure there was no air in the tip. Then, without the slightest hesitation or preamble, she got up onto all fours on the seat, her ass high in the air. Her petite, 5ft frame allowed her to kneel there and lean her upper body over the gearstick. Her warm, wet lips slid down over his cock and she started sucking eagerly, pleased that he hadn't protested about the condom or tried anything funny. One small hand slipped into his trouser to cup and stroke his balls and she got to work, gradually taking more of his cock into her mouth and building a steady rhythm.
 
Lucas moaned softly. She’s tiny, he thought, and her gentleness was something he hadn’t quite expected. His few previous encounters with prostitutes had all been rather abrupt and off-hand. The pressure of her lips sliding up and down his cock was nice, he could feel the pressure in his balls building, she was playing with them nicely too. He reached out with his arm, rested it on her arse for a second, then pulled the dress she was wearing up her back, he could see the lines of the thong she was wearing against the paleness of her skin in what moonlight there was, his fingers stroked Anya’s lower back, the skin was smooth and he had to admit he was a bit surprised by that. His hips pushed up at her mouth, what happens here, he wondered, if I come now will she still let me do it, she has to, that’s what I paid for, but not here, not in the car, the thought of his legs sticking out of the car if they were to do it on the back seat, no he did not find that attractive. He would take her down to the river bank, but now it was getting out of his control, she was good at this, the pressure of her lips on his aching cock was so nice, his hips were rocking slightly in response, pushing his cock into her mouth, his hand roamed from her back, under her now, feeling up along her belly, touching the fabric of her bra, sensing the firm swelling inside the cups of it, he cupped one of her breasts through the material, wishing it wasn’t there, the heat in his cock building, “ohhhh,” he moaned.
 
Anya stopped what she was doing and sat up. She could feel he was getting close and knew he had paid for sex. Some guys had been stupid enough to ask for some of their money back if they blew their load too soon and she didn't want that kind of trouble for this mild looking stranger.

She shrugged off her jacket and then pulled her dress and bra down, giving him access to her small, firm, B cup tits. The ridges of her ribcage were clearly evident on her emaciated frame. Her nipples hardened instantly in the cool air and she stroked them a little, for effect. Anya wriggled out of her thong and stared at him expectantly. He was making no move to fuck her just yet and she was mindful of the time and that they still had to drive back to the drop off.

"And so... now?" She asked clumsily, hoping that he wasn't suddenly going to go weird on her.
 
At first he was puzzled as to why she had stopped. But then he realised that there was a time limit, they did not have all night, like in the film, and this made him a bit angry. Watching her strip out of her clothes excited him, in a different way to the arousal that was keeping his cock hard and aching. He wished he had the nerve to turn on the interior light, but he had to settle for what he could see in the dim moonlight. She had small breasts, he liked them, he didn’t like the way her ribs stood out so clearly, he looked down between her thighs again, the beginnings of her slit easy to see.
“And so…now?” she said, and suddenly he had the strange feeling if he didn’t fuck her she would be offended. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to, not yet anyway, this was not how it was meant to go. He sighed resignedly and reached down, pulled the lever that moved the front seat as far back from the steering wheel as it would go. He reached over, she was so small and light, with no difficulty he picked her up and moved her over onto his lap, her knees on the seat outside his legs, as he lowered her she put her hand down to his cock, and guided him into her. His hips started thrusting as best they could, his cock getting its own momentum now, Anya helped by moving herself up and down, he put his hands to her tits, they were firm and he loved the feel of them. He moaned softly, the pressure rebuilding after the slight let down he had felt when she had stopped sucking him. Lucas had always been concerned, with the women he had been with, and there hadn’t really been that many of them, to ensure that she was satisfied too. But now was not the time for that, she felt tight around his cock, he pushed up one more time, felt the heat flood through his cock into her. “Oh…” was all he said as he came.
 
Anya was puzzled, he had seemed reluctant to fuck her and she wondered if he was one of those guys who feels terrible afterwards and never does this again? He had been eager enough though, putting the seat back and lifting her into his lap. His hands had been gentle on her and his thrusts had been fairly gentle too, all in all she decided that she liked this one. Some guys pulled her around and tried to fuck her as hard as physically possible, as though they had something to prove.

She heard him moan as he came and she flexed her pussy on him, knowing that they liked that. She was nowhere near to a climax herself but there would be time later, after she had had her hit, when she was so sensitive and relaxed and when her terrible predicament didn't weigh her down. Dimitri better have some half decent shit tonight, she thought as she moved over to the passenger seat and pulled her clothes back on.

"You ok?" She asked, smiling. "Was good?"
 
Lucas removed the condom, conscious of the fact that the slight stickiness he could feel on the outside of it was from inside her body. He wound the window down and flung it under the car, tomorrow someone would see it there, and have no idea that it had been wrapped around his cock, that it contained his come, that it had been inside this tiny little whore. He liked that idea.
“Yes, that was nice, thank you,” he said. It had not been as wonderful as he had planned for it to be, too rushed and impersonal almost. But she seemed so fragile, so scared in a way, that he did not want to upset her. He did his pants back up, lit a cigarette, offered her one, and started the engine. Tomorrow the guilt would come, but for now it was enough to smell the cheap perfume of her, to know that he had touched her body, that he had been inside it.
The car left the car park, and headed back to where he had picked her up.
 
Anya accepted the cigarette and smoked it en route to the drop off. All in all this had been a successful mission. He seemed happy enough and it was always a bit surreal for first timers. She wondered if she would ever see him again, because she was straight enough that she would probably remember him. Some guys went through all the girls, they weren't interested in seeing the same one twice. This was how she had travelled so far. Guys like Dimitri worked girls for a few months and then sold them on to other pimps. Anya would get woken in the middle of the day, told she was moving on, given a hit to shut her up and make her compliant and then she was thrown into a car and taken elsewhere, sometimes with other girls, sometimes alone.

At least she hadn't caught anything yet or if she did, she didn't know about it. A girl before had caught herpes and because she couldn't work and the pimp was in a bad mood, he shot her in the stomach and left her in the middle of the room for the other girls to clear up. They had to put her in rubbish bags and clean the furniture and carpet. She was there 24 hours before arrangements were made to dispose of her. Sometimes girls were given medication but only if the pimp was in a good mood and whatever they had was not noticeable enough to put the clients off.

When they arrived at the drop off, Anya smiled and got out of the car. She waved as the man pulled away and then went back to stand with the other girls, waiting for another client. After a few minutes she announced that she needed the toilet and disappeared into the boarded up house they were using where she had another little dab at the speed. Maybe Dimitri would give her a decent hit if she was alert and attracted custom.
 
“And so we can see that it is fair enough to say that by the end of what we call the Middle Ages, women had indeed lost all their rights as individuals, and had been reduced by law to nothing more than possessions,” Lucas leant on the lectern and smiled at the row of studious young women who always sat at the front, “and we know, don’t we ladies, that it has taken centuries to reverse that.” He took a deep breath, smiled at the giggles his remark had solicited, and then looked serious again. “Well, ladies and gentlemen, that concludes our study of the role of the sexes in Medieval France. Now there just remains the fun part of the course, the examinations.” He waited for the groans to subside. “You are first year students, so you are new to how this all works at university level. I suggest, I strongly suggest, you use the two week study break wisely, yes I know the weather is getting nicer, and the summer break is in front of you all. But first, you must pass the exams. It is important you make yourself a routine, set aside a couple of hours a day for each unit you are taking. And don’t forget to set aside adequate leisure time, that is most important.” Some of the braver young men up the back cheered. He smiled. “I will be available in my office during the normal times, if you should wish to come and discuss any matters that you are not clear about. And with that, thank you, you have been a wonderful audience,” the students laughed as they knew they were supposed to, “I wish you good luck with the exams, and I look forward to seeing you in any of my courses next year,” especially you, young Madison, he thought, looking directly for a moment at a very slim young blonde in the front row. But of course he didn’t say that out loud. The students gave him a round of applause, he was an excellent lecturer, as he packed up his notes, and he bowed satirically, and left the lecture hall.
Back in his study, Lucas went to the window and looked out over the gardens. It had been a week since his encounter with the little whore, and he couldn’t put her out of his mind. With a quite dramatic act of will, he had decided that she had not given him any diseases, he had managed after a day or two to put the guilt aside, after all, what had he done wrong? It was obvious that many men did exactly the same thing, he ignored the voices that asked him what his colleagues would think if they knew. And he tried to understand why he kept thinking about her, why the image of her face kept coming to his mind, why his cock sometimes twitched as he recalled the feel of her cunt around it, after all that was all she was surely, just some cheap little cunt for hire, his hand sometimes recalled the texture of her tits, and the way they had moved as she had moved up and down on him.
He felt cheated, that was what it was, that was why he was so unsettled. It had all been so fast, there had been none of the time he had wanted to know her body, and it was a beautiful body, he had wanted to explore her more. He had wanted her to like being picked up by him, to give him little signs of appreciation.
Despite telling himself all week that he would never go there again, he knew he was. With a sigh of disgust at his own weakness, he sat at his desk, read what he had written of his new book so far, he would work on it for a while, have dinner in the faculty café, and then, yes, he knew he was going to, he would drive down to that tacky little area, find her, negotiate with that horrible little man to have her for a bit longer.
*****

Lucas drove slowly along the road, looking out for Anya, the name had become a mantra for him. It had not occurred to him that she would not be there, that she might be off with some other man. The thought that before he fucked her she would have had other cocks inside her both fascinated and repelled him. He peered carefully out of the window-there she was. He pulled over, and pointed to her again. The pimp came to the window.
“Good evening,” Lucas said, keeping his tone cold. He did not like this little man. “I would like to take Anya, please. How much would it be to take her for an hour?” He was determined it would not be so rushed this time.
 
Dimitri nodded to where Anya stood huddled in her jacket and shivering against the wall.

"For 1 hour I give little discount. £180, all services included in price." He smiled broadly, raising his eyebrows suggestively. Dimitri took the money and walked over to where Anya stood. She looked like shit tonight. He sighed, bearing down on her, causing her to pull herself up and try to appear more alert. Dimitri surreptitiously dropped a little wrap of cocaine into her pocket.

"He likes you. 1 hour. Don't fuck it up." He hissed, referring to her strung out state of mind. He switched to Russian. "Do good with this punk and I'll smack you up nice, give you some good shit." He ran a thick finger along her jaw and groped her ass, leaving her under no illusions about what getting a decent hit from him would cost her. Dimitri liked to touch the girls in front of the punters, remind them who the little bitches belonged to. He took her by the shoulder and pushed her towards the car. Anya shook her head and went inside the boarded up house, ostensibly for a piss but really she just wanted to take some of the cocaine before she had to deal with yet another fucking punter. Dimitri told the guy in the car she would just be a minute.

Anya's week had not gone well. Usually they were given smokes but Dimitri's usual supplier had let him down and Anya had been forced to boil her works and start injecting again. It was a temporary measure and she hoped he would have some better drugs before she fucked all her veins up again. The injections were stronger, which gave a better high that lasted a bit longer but the come down was brutal and users quickly needed larger and larger doses for anything like the same effect. Now she had been injecting for a week and she was a mess. Dark smudges of malnutrition and fatigue sat beneath hollow eyes and razor sharp cheekbones. When she was high, she forgot to eat and when she was low and curled up on her bunk with the shakes, she couldn't keep anything down. Anya had managed to consume little more than a few bowls of tinned soup.

Dimitri watched her totter into the house and frowned. Some girls could cope with injecting, some couldn't and Anya was becoming less useful to him. She was too skinny now, looked like a pitiful little junkie and put the punters off. He resolved to start looking for a buyer for her and a couple of others who had responded badly to the change in drugs. He was a business man, a player, he didn't need this kind of shit from the girls. Anya was getting less careful and more desperate, he resolved to snap the little bitch in two when he raped her later. Dimitri loved it when a weak little whore like her fought back and no matter how apathetic and despondent they became, he could always make them fight back. He'd leave her covered in bruises, unable to work for a few days and while he put her back together, he'd find a place to move her on to. His cock twitched at the thought of her delicate little features contorted with fear and pain. Dimitri looked over at the client. If this guy took a shine to Anya she might yet prove worth keeping for a bit longer. Taking her out of the game for a few days would make him want her all the more anyway. Dimitri walked back to the car and handed the guy a grubby card with his mobile number on it.

"If you want her for hour or more again, give me a call and I can keep her available for you. Anya is popular girl, very good." Dimitri turned back to the house.

"Anya!" He barked, speaking in Russian once more. "Get your whore ass out here before this dickless asshole drives away!"

She tottered out as quickly as she could, slightly more lucid now, and got into the car. Relieved that her client was the nice man from the other day, she managed a genuine smile.

"Hello again."
 
Last edited:
“Hello,” Lucas said, tenderly. He looked closely at her, starting the car and moving away from the horrible little pimp, he hated the way the man had spoken to her, hated especially the way he had touched her. Suddenly the thought of this little waif being touched, molested no doubt, by that monster, made him feel an anger that was unusual for him. He was usually very even-tempered, reserving his anger for himself and the thoughts he often had, thoughts which now had driven him to this place, to these people. He offered her a cigarette, lit his own, and drove carefully down to the river car park again. Tonight he had remembered to bring a blanket. He wished he could communicate more with her, she looked tired and scared and yes, she was on drugs of some sort.
Lucas knew as little of the drug world as he did of the world of street corner whores: occasionally a student would show up obviously under the influence of something other than alcohol. But he had lived a sheltered life, and all this harshness was new to him. New, and in its own way very exciting, so different from the calm detachedness of academia. He didn’t know why, but this girl excited him. He felt his cock hardening, for some perverse reason he wanted to know how often she had been fucked that night.
Again the car park was pretty well deserted, it was the middle of the week. He had been a bit shocked at the price, it was a lot of money, but there was something compelling him, and he didn’t really mind. He was already thinking of cancelling his summer vacation in France.
He got out of the car, took the blanket from the back seat, and went around to Anya’s door. He opened it for her, and put out his hand, why do I want to hold her hand he asked himself, no answer, he just wanted to.
 
She smiled but took his hand warily, unsure where he wanted to take her and if she wanted to go. There was a certain security inside the cars, following men elsewhere was even more of a gamble.

"Where we go... please?" She asked tentatively, hanging back reluctantly and staring into the deserted darkness, cold and suddenly apprehensive. Beneath her jacket tonight she sported a sequinned black boob-tube, a little pair of black hotpants, thick stockings to conceal the needletracks on her legs and her boots. She wore no bra or panties, there hadn't been enough clean clothes to go around and it was just more to remove. Men noticed tracks on the forearms and were usually reluctant as a result or thought they could treat her like shit. It was trickier and more painful to inject into her legs but at least she could hide the marks.

If he thought she looked awful, he was doing a good job of hiding it. Anya felt the cocaine belatedly hit her system and she felt energised and more confident. She was more alert and the terrible cramping pain in her limbs subsided. She wondered what he would want her to do, when Dimitri uttered the words 'all services' to people it usually meant oral without a condom and anal sex.
 
Later, Lucas would wonder if it was then, when she said, “Where we go…please?” that the bizarre idea was born in his mind. The way she said it, the mixture of fear and insecurity and uncertainty and hopelessness in her voice, he felt his heart melt for her. You’re not a little drug slut, he thought, you’re a lost little girl. It was the same feeling he had when he saw a news report of a lost kitten, or some abused child, this feeling of compassion and wanting to somehow help. So perhaps yes, it was then that the bizarre idea was born.
He took her hand, hoping she could feel the tenderness he wanted her to feel, with his other arm he pointed to the river bank.
“I thought we could just go down there and sit for a while. Have a chat? Ya know?” and he knew he sounded ridiculous. But he still had this thing from the movie, and it was no good if she was scared, in the movie she was never scared. Until the end, but Lucas saw a different end.
He guided her down to the bank of the river, not rushing, until he found a spot that was totally secluded, how would that look in the tabloids “Prof’s riverside sex romp”, he trembled at the thought. He lay the blanket out flat, sat down and gently pulled her down next to him. Again he offered her a cigarette, took one himself, lit them, and put his arm around her shoulder, she was so tiny his hand easily reached around her neck and rested on her chest, just above the black material that covered her breasts. This was more like how he had imagined it and for a few minutes he just chatted to her, ignoring the fact that she probably didn’t understand a word he was saying, hoping that his quiet conversational tone would somehow soothe her, drive away the aura of fear that seemed to almost radiate out from her. He let his hand slide into the top she was wearing, feeling the smoothness of the skin of her breast against his hand, he cupped it, and his fingers found her nipple, and he slowly and very gently started rubbing it between his fingers, very soft, slow little movements.
 
She listened to his conversation, letting it wash over as the occasional familiar word dropped into her mind. Anya wasn't perturbed, she knew from experience that men often wanted someone to confide in and what better confidante than a Russian whore? There was nobody she could tell, even if she had understood one half of what was said to her.

His hand slipped into her top and Anya relaxed a little, relieved that things were moving in a predictable direction. He was very gentle and heightened by the cocaine, she arched against him slightly, letting a soft moan fall from her lips. It was a long time since anyone had bothered to be gentle with her.
 
Lucas flicked his cigarette into the river, heard the little sssst noise as it hit the water, heard the little moan that Anya made, his fingers played with her nipple still, pressing and rolling and squeezing it, was that what made her moan he wondered. He had read somewhere that whores rarely had orgasms with their clients, but surely, he thought, some level of arousal had to happen in response to a man’s hands and fingers. He wondered.
He liked the way she had leaned herself against him, it made him braver, he put his other hand on the crotch of the hotpants she was wearing, his fingers together pressing against the fabric, pressuring on the sensitiveness underneath. He let his fingers move to where he knew her clit would be, and he started pressing little circles against the pants, at the same time the other hand moved deeper into her top, cupping the whole breast now, fingertips scratching ever so lightly at the tender skin under the small, firmness of her breast. He leaned over, and kissed her hair. He liked the hardness of the little nipple against the palm of his hand.
 
Anya moved against his rubbing fingers, giving the impression that he was turning her on a bit more than he actually was. She smiled and started to unfasten his clothing, keeping close to his warmth and pressing her breast into his hand by way of encouragement. She opened his fly with one hand and slipped her fingers in to explore his hardening cock, stroking it gently and rubbing a thumb over the tip.

Anya pulled her top down around her waist to free her tits and her nipples were like bullets in the cold night air. She kept her jacket on but wriggled out of her hotpants, spreading her legs for him and giving him access to her moistening pussy.

She returned her hand to his trousers again and reached in to keep gently stimulating his cock.
 
Her hand on his cock caused his breath to catch. This last week his cock had been so sensitive, now she was stroking it, and his whole body trembled at the feel of her skin on his. His hips gently pushed back at her hand, and his hand squeezed a little more firmly, a little more demanding, on her tit, it felt so good against the palm of his hand.
His mind a little blurred by the sensations he was feeling, he still marvelled at the way she managed to strip away some of her clothes. In the moonlight, brighter tonight than the week before, he could see her breasts small and firm jutting out, he didn’t like the way her ribs showed, but in another way he did, his eyes went to her mound, hairless as he remembered it from their previous encounter, he could make out the top of her slit as it sloped away between her thighs, his breath caught again, she is actually beautiful he thought.
Lucas had also read somewhere that prostitutes (he had read up about them a lot that last week, there was a new fascination) did not usually like men putting their fingers inside them, but the way Anya had opened her legs encouraged him, and his free hand went down between her thighs, fingertips stroked softly on the smoothness of her mound, traced the creases down to the tops of her thighs, back over her mound again, then his middle finger moved down a little, found her clit, started rubbing little circles on it, his little finger stroking in the crease between her mound and her thigh, finger pressing a little harder on her clit, making the little circles, his other hand still gently massaging her breast, making a point of pressing against her nipple, loving the feel of its hardness against his palm, middle finger feeling the moistening as it made its firm gentle circles on her clit, he leaned his face close to hers and had to say, “you are very beautiful Anya. Do you know that?” and he wondered if she would let him put his fingers inside her.
 
She was flattered by the compliment but as usual, Anya was aware that it was a means to an end. His fingers moved closer to her inner lips and the movement stated clearly that he wanted to put them inside her. Although she usually didn't encourage this, he was being gentle and pleasant and he had booked her for a whole hour so she felt obligated to keep him happy.

"You can be gentle?" She asked. It was a phrase she had used many times and the success ratio with it wasn't terribly encouraging. Anya lifted his fingers to her mouth and sucked them, getting them wet so that their entry into her pussy wouldn't cause her discomfort. Punters loved little tricks like that and she was more than familiar with her own taste.

She started to shiver a little. It was alright for Lucas sat there with just his flies undone but she was lying almost naked on a blanket on the cold ground.
 
Lucas felt the girl shiver a little. She was cold? It wasn’t that cold really, but then she was very thin. With the arm he had around her, he pulled her in closer to him. He had liked the way she had licked his fingers, it was an intimacy he had not expected, the kind of thing the girl from the bar in the movie would do. When she placed his hand back between her thighs, he knew he had her permission, he heard her ask him to be gentle, and of course he was going to comply. His thumb pressed on her clit, and his middle finger slowly stroked down her slit, pressed into her entrance, then he gently moved it its full length into her, she felt nice in there, warm and moist and tight, that surprised him just for a moment but yes she was tight around his finger, and he stroked tenderly at the upper wall of her, hoping she was enjoying it, his fingers of his other hand continued to roll across her nipple, other thumb circling on her clit, finger gently exploring inside her, there was the little rough patch, was it still sensitive for a whore he wondered, and then he didn’t like that he had called her that, he didn’t want to think that that was what she was, his finger stroked inside her and he wanted to think no-one else had ever done this. To make her his, even just momentarily, he leant and gave her a very soft kiss on the cheek.
 
She moaned softly as he explored her, pleasantly surprised that she seemed to be getting genuinely aroused. Anya had learned a long time ago to take her little crumbs of pleasure where she could get them and she arched beneath him, flexing her pussy on his questing digit.

She had thought for a moment that he was going to try kissing her on the lips and she was unsure about refusing him. Lucas kissed her cheek though and his lips were warm and soft on her skin. She inhaled his cologne and the delicate scent of his mounting arousal as she shifted her hips a little, matching his movements inside her.
 
The way Anya’s hips moved, a light increase in the moistness his fingers could feel, assured Lucas that what he was doing was ok with her. He lay himself down beside her, now he wanted to explore her body more, his lips moved from her cheek to her breast, he put his mouth over it, closed his lips on her breast, tasted the skin of her, his tongue flicking at her nipple, rubbing on it, feeling its texture, he had two fingers inside her now, he could feel her hips moving in response to them as he firmly but tenderly moved them back and forth in her tightness, his own hips moving too, rubbing his cock in her hand, she was very delicate the way she was stroking it, all of her was delicate he thought as he pressed his lips around her breast, sucking softly at it, tugging at it, his fingers moving in her, back forth, feeling around the walls of her, he moaned and wondered how much longer he could hold on, his hips pressing his cock harder into her hand, fingers feeling the growing moistness of her, he noticed the flexing, the tightening of her around his fingers, the little moans, and he knew it was now, he didn’t want the stickiness of him on her hand, he lifted his head from her breast and whispered, “can we… now?”
 
Anya smiled and nodded, reaching into her jacket pocket for a condom. She opened the little packet and rolled it onto his cock, stroking lightly over his balls. Anya lay back and spread her legs for him, watching as he moved over her. She kept hold of his cock and guided inside her, moaning softly as he pressed into her and filled her up. Anya moved her hand to her clit and started playing with it, hoping that she would be able to make herself cum before he was finished with her. She felt like she was pretty close and the cocaine in her system would make her climax all the stronger.
 
Back
Top