Women with strap-ons

Mmmmmmm that looks like fun

It really is.
attachment.php

New harness!

My wife just got a new harness for us. It’s boy shorts with a place for the dildo. She said something to the effect of...”since you’re interested in boys, I thought you’d like it”. She put it on and we 69’d some, but she hasn’t fucked me with it yet. Maybe I can convince her to let me take a picture of it. I assume there would be interest!

My wife just got a new harness for us. It’s boy shorts with a place for the dildo. She said something to the effect of...”since you’re interested in boys, I thought you’d like it”. She put it on and we 69’d some, but she hasn’t fucked me with it yet. Maybe I can convince her to let me take a picture of it. I assume there would be interest!

FUCK YEAH! And I'm surprised she hasn't fucked you yet!! Giddie up!!!

To many of us there is something soooooooo sexy about a lady with a strapon. To the rest of the world we are crazy but god damn these images are hot.

To many of us there is something soooooooo sexy about a lady with a strapon. To the rest of the world we are crazy but god damn these images are hot.

Yeah this thread is amazing. Have to say, the greatest pleasure ive ever felt in life was the multiple orgasms i got through being pegged... All these pics bring those moments back xxx

Back