Women with strap-ons

My wife just got a new harness for us. It’s boy shorts with a place for the dildo. She said something to the effect of...”since you’re interested in boys, I thought you’d like it”. She put it on and we 69’d some, but she hasn’t fucked me with it yet. Maybe I can convince her to let me take a picture of it. I assume there would be interest!

FUCK YEAH! And I'm surprised she hasn't fucked you yet!! Giddie up!!!

tumblr_nfnn5sc1lT1u0iyk2o4_500.jpg

Wow, that is a serious tool!

To many of us there is something soooooooo sexy about a lady with a strapon. To the rest of the world we are crazy but god damn these images are hot.

To many of us there is something soooooooo sexy about a lady with a strapon. To the rest of the world we are crazy but god damn these images are hot.

Yeah this thread is amazing. Have to say, the greatest pleasure ive ever felt in life was the multiple orgasms i got through being pegged... All these pics bring those moments back xxx

My wife just got a new harness for us. It’s boy shorts with a place for the dildo. She said something to the effect of...”since you’re interested in boys, I thought you’d like it”. She put it on and we 69’d some, but she hasn’t fucked me with it yet. Maybe I can convince her to let me take a picture of it. I assume there would be interest!

Is/was your wife always willing to use toys on you? I’m 34, I’ve just recently gotten my wife to use toys on me, I’ve mentioned a strap-on before but she didn’t seem to receptive to it, I’ve also had some bi-curious feelings that I’ve never told her, I’m sure she wouldn’t be open to it, but I’d settle for the strap-on for now lol

OK guys, How many love there women to take them with a strap-on ? My wife loves to take comand . She likes me to suck her (man-hood) and then loves to fuck me in several posistions. Slow at first , but later she gives it all she has. And I love it !

Love everything about it, even the sight of a woman wearing a dick is incredibly sexy

My girlfriend and I are progressively moving in that direction. But it won't be with the kind of monsters pictured in this thread. Right now she enjoys using her finger on me and obviously I'm enjoying it too.

Is/was your wife always willing to use toys on you? I’m 34, I’ve just recently gotten my wife to use toys on me, I’ve mentioned a strap-on before but she didn’t seem to receptive to it, I’ve also had some bi-curious feelings that I’ve never told her, I’m sure she wouldn’t be open to it, but I’d settle for the strap-on for now lol

I wouldn’t say always, but she’s definitely willing. Fun for both of us!

My girlfriend and I are progressively moving in that direction. But it won't be with the kind of monsters pictured in this thread. Right now she enjoys using her finger on me and obviously I'm enjoying it too.

I recommend starting with something smaller...like normal sized cock vs a mega-sized one. We used to have a really large one, and it took a really long time to get it in...it was really intense. Now we use something smaller that feels great and doesn’t take nearly as long to get going.

I recommend starting with something smaller...like normal sized cock vs a mega-sized one. We used to have a really large one, and it took a really long time to get it in...it was really intense. Now we use something smaller that feels great and doesn’t take nearly as long to get going.

Thank you for your advice and input. Something on the smaller side is exactly what I would be interested in.

https://cache.SPAMPOST/file/sharesome/uploads/user-images/u257274/k2ak6u-p6vpvzekts-xl.jpg

https://cache.SPAMPOST/file/sharesome/uploads/user-images/u257274/k2ak6u-mbq10fwarp-xl.jpg

Who wants a ride?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1241167F-7303-4219-8D15-AE73F398B42F.jpg
    1241167F-7303-4219-8D15-AE73F398B42F.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 60
Back