So, where do you keep YOUR toys?

Lady_In_Black

Really Experienced
I thought it might be cool to have a conversation about where you all keep your toys! Right now, my collection is rather small, sense the opportunity to actually participate in the lifestyle just opened up to me, but I am going shopping this weekend!

My toys are in a drawer in a small dresser right now, but I just found a old Lane Cedar Chest at my local salvation army, that I am picking up as soon as the price drops a bit. It's scratched up a bit, and needs to be refinished, and a new pair of handles for the bottom drawer on it. It's a real beauty though, strong, sturdy.

I was thinking about giving it a nice black finish, and buying some pretty chrome nobs and hinges for it. Very regal but, elegant.

Last edited:
Lady_In_Black said:
I thought it might be cool to have a conversation about where all the dom/mes keep their toys! Right now, my collection is rather small, sense the opportunity to actually participate in the lifestyle just opened up to me, but I am going shopping this weekend!

My toys are in a drawer in a small dresser right now, but I just found a old Lane Cedar Chest at my local salvation army, that I am picking up as soon as the price drops a bit. It's scratched up a bit, and needs to be refinished, and a new pair of handles for the bottom drawer on it. It's a real beauty though, strong, sturdy.

I was thinking about giving it a nice black finish, and buying some pretty chrome nobs and hinges for it. Very regal but, elegant.
Many of us subs have toys too and places we keep them...

A Desert Rose said:
Many of us subs have toys too and places we keep them...

yep..

im a sub (and damn proud of it) and i keep my rather large toy collection in a set of drawers by my bed.

Ok, sorry, I am not sure why I worded it like that...I know that I have read comments on personal toys from tops, bottoms, switches, etc, and I apologise, I didn't mean to offend anyone, I will edit and reword that. :rose:

Lady_In_Black said:
Ok, sorry, I am not sure why I worded it like that...I know that I have read comments on personal toys from tops, bottoms, switches, etc, and I apologise, I didn't mean to offend anyone, I will edit and reword that. :rose:

don't worry about it... we all mis-word things once in a while

There was a thread once upon a time discussing where to store toys, if I remember correctly especially where to keep them safe from children. I couldn't find it though :eek: (the search function sucks). Maybe someone else remembers this thread and who started it or is a master of the search function and will be able to find it. That way we could link it. That's not to say, Lady_In_Black, that this thread is useless. It's just to safe some of the folks who already posted this information from having to post again while giving you the same info.
We don't have many toys. We keep them in a box (with a very pretty rose design) on a shelf next to the bed.

I have most of my toys in two toolboxes.
And I can lock them if there are children around. :)

663003_b.jpg
663004_b.jpg

m wisdom said:
I have most of my toys in two toolboxes.
And I can lock them if there are children around. :)

663003_b.jpg
663004_b.jpg

Wow... these are some serious lockers. I'm impressed doll, but wish the toys were in there... Now I'm real curious now about what kind of toys you have.

A Desert Rose said:
Wow... these are some serious lockers. I'm impressed doll, but wish the toys were in there... Now I'm real curious now about what kind of toys you have.

LOL, thanks :D
Those are just normal toolboxes you can get in the nearest hardware store, at least here.
I'll see about getting a few shots of mine with the toys in them.

One of mine boxes are red, I got the pictures from a webshop.

I don't have many toys ...........boo hoo......in fact I sort of leave them 'where ever'.....which is interesting because I am fairly organised. Guess I just don't own anything that would freak friends & family out to much and I can and have blamed my son for some things when asked . ( Hey kids blame us for everything so I think its appropriate on occasion ) My lovely shiny chrome plated cuffs turn up in odd places. Tsk someone has been playing cops and robbers. They are really not so taboo that I would be precious enough to have an issue about them. Rope has a home but even pieces of that have been found in strange places. Found pegs/clothes pins in my vanity case once but that's cool because I like the occasional weekend in a Hotel for R & R .Guess I am just not a toy kinda person. Its my castle , my books are just where any books might be the same with art its not that graphic that it can't just 'be'. Now the cerebral toys are safe in side my skull ..............smiles ........there are more than enough.

Last edited:
My crops are tucked under my bed, since I don't have a big enough place to put them currently, where they can be hidden. The rest of my toys are in a duffel bag that I've locked shut so my little heathens can't find their way into them and drag them around.

I keep mine in a large plastic container which my girlfriend, ironically enough, decorated with our sorority letters, LOL. The crops and whips usually stay in the closet, but I have horse decor in the living room, so they'd just fit right in there, too, if necessary. :p

mine (a set of handcuffs and a vibe, wish there were more :( ) are in my sidetable drawer. They have been discovered by family members (not kids) but it wasn't a big deal.

In the warehouse district

a warehouse in the warehouse district, kinda hard to keep a jailcell,cages and about 50 other stations many places but a warehouse.

I used to have mine all neatly in drawers and hung up in a large walk-in closet... after all they are closet toys.. sorta :D. But since I moved late last year they are mostly still packed away. As I make quite a few myself they take up a couple of 18 Gal containers. A few of my favorites have been unpacked and are kept close to my bedroom and a few others that require special care and attention have been relocated to a cedar chest in climate controled conditions. Quality leather toys should be kept in cool dry places.

The regular vibe is somewhere in my rumpled bed. It goes in the small dresser beside my bed when I remember it. The gigantic jelly vibe from hell is on my bookshelf. I use it for a bookend, as it's too big for real use.

callinectes said:
I have no toys. zip. zero nada. *eyes fill with big 'ol tears*

~ holds you but in a really obviously sweety I don't swing that way embrace ~

there ...... there.......... :D

I have a couple of garment racks, some GORM shelving from Ikea in the basement and an upstairs closet that hold the Netz. booty. It's a little insane. Children don't come here and we like it like that.

@}-}rebecca---- said:
~ holds you but in a really obviously sweety I don't swing that way embrace ~

there ...... there.......... :D

wipes tears..thank you Miss Rebecca. Hugs you back in a sisterly "I don't swing that way either" way. :)

snowy ciara said:
The gigantic jelly vibe from hell is on my bookshelf. I use it for a bookend, as it's too big for real use.

I should very much like to see such an item.

Electric Piano Case

The 5ft spreader bars needed something fairly long. We found a very nice travel case (64") with wheels. Since he's a musician, it attracts no attention when we travel, and it holds everything in cut-to-form foam trays...and it fits neatly under the bed.

Lady_In_Black said:
I thought it might be cool to have a conversation about where you all keep your toys! Right now, my collection is rather small, sense the opportunity to actually participate in the lifestyle just opened up to me, but I am going shopping this weekend!

our collection is rather large and continues to grow. right now it's in two drawers that works as our tv stand in our bedroom.

I keep my small but growing collection in two messenger bags (1 very large, 1 small). I won't ever end up with a warehouse-full, Sheaf_beast. Have to ask, do you give parties???

My biggest question is about traveling with them - have all sorts of nightmarish fantasies (and not of the erotic kind) going round in my mind, LOL.

Oh and Sharazade,
sharezade said:
I should very much like to see such an item.
have to admit to an equal amount of curiousity bout the giant jellyfish dildo (I assume) - do you have a pic you can post, snowy clara???

Back