Magical Mystery Strap-On Tour: Cum On Board!

Francy'sConsort

Experienced
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Posts
62
Changing the Way the World Fucks
BarbitheButtMobileWEB.jpg

Guys - are you anally deprived? Gals - all strapped on, but no place to go?

I am pleased to announce the launching of the Magical Mystery Strap-on Tour, a no-pain/all-pleasure virtual journey around the world that connects Literotica's most beloved Anal Adventurers, Francypants and Miss Intrigue, with some of the world's most eager rectal recipients!

MISSION: Open to gents and ladies, the mission of this thread is to impart the joys of anal and strap-on play as a fun, erotic sexual experience through on-line role-play either within this thread or in centrally convenient chat rooms. For men, it’s an opportunity to surrender from the pressures of being in control and opening up to a new way of increasing your lover's pleasure. For women, a chance to act on their own desires, experiencing complete power over your man in a loving and sensual way.

Please imagine we are visitors to your towns. What should we see? What foods should we try? We want everyone to truly feel this experience is real. The speed of chat room exchange will help facilitate the illusion of the strap-on sessions.

Whether you can bring that reality into your own lives is up to you. Francypants has another thread that might help you married guys with vanilla wives.

BONUS: Multi-cultural or regional sharing!

SAFETY: Francypants and Miss I, are sticklers for safety and will focus on relaxation tips and techniques designed to open you to full enjoyment.

WHO'S WHO:

• TOUR DIRECTOR: I, Francy'sConsort, will be your tour director and, at the ladies request, will handle all PM's regarding the thread and it's rules & regulations.

• EXECUTIVE STRAP-ON TECHNICIANS: Francypants (aka Nurse Francy) and Miss Intrigue (aka Miss I) will be your hostesses with the mostest and they are to be treated with the utmost respect.

• TOUR NAVIGATOR/DRIVER/CHEF: Uptoplay2 has taken on the all important role of driving the BARBIE the BUTTMOBILE throughout the tour as well as providing wonderful gourmet meals for the staff.

• COCK KEEPER: Every tour needs someone to get the coffee, handle the laundry, dishes plus clean and carry the cocks! It’s a dirty job, but someone has to do it and our very own Snake has asked to take on this lowly position, noting that he is almost impossible to humiliate.

• GUEST STRAP-ON TECHNICIANS: Women from around the world who are of the strap-on persuasion and looking to get in more target practice. They aim to please.

• STRAP-ON SUPPLICANTS: Male (or female) rectal recipients in various locales who are probe-deficient and desperate to "rectify" the situation. (Females wishing multiple entry will not be turned away. All desires may be met with our equipment and diverse personnel.)

PROTOCOL:

#1. ALL COMMUNICATION TAKES PLACE ON THREAD!!!
#2. Supplicants & Technicians apply on the thread (see R & R.)
#3. Worthy applicants will receive notification of their acceptance on the tour. You may reapply with additions or changes if you do not get a response.
#4. Itinerary is mapped out according to locale & applicant(s) proximity.
#5. Approved Supplicants/Technicians give detailed description of local Strap-on Session location chosen.
#6. Date & time & place for virtual Strap On Session is decided upon.
#7. Strap-on Session occurs with supplicant and technician(s).
#8. Highlights of Session will be posted (as per Rules & Regulations.)
#9. Prizes, contests and polls will be added along the route.
#10. All ideas welcome!


RULES & REGULATIONS:
• REQUIRED SAFETY EXERCISES & TIPS: Even virtual sex needs to be safe – psychically - so we require you to read The Anal Safety Tips. Also we ask that you follow Miss I’s “Stretching for Strap-On” procedure as well as Francy’s “Open & Close Workout” in the week prior to your session.
• GUEST TECHNICIANS: Please post on thread with your city, state or locale, short strap-on & anal play history, a short essay on why you would like to join the tour. Attach a photo of you in your strap on gear (face not necessary).

• SUPPLICANTS: Please post on the thread with your city, state or locale, anal play history and short, pathetic essay on the hardships you are enduring due to anal deprivation. Attach a photo of your eyes (you may crop out of any snapshot) and/or your butt in the assumed position (those providing both will be given special consideration.)

• VIRTUAL STRAP-ON SESSION: Chatroom sessions will either be private or open depending on the supplicant's comfort level. If they are public, those attending will need to remember they are only observers. The same goes for any interaction on the thread.

• IMPORTANT! Those who interrupt the flow of the thread will not be considered as serious applicants.

• REMEMBER: NO PMS! Those who try to contact technicians by PM without regard to the application process will be moved to back of the list.

Strap ‘Em On! Lube ‘Em Up!! Let’s get this tour on the road. There are butts to be ridden!! Start posting your applications NOW. We are eager to plan our itinerary.

If anyone can get us sponsored by Feeldoe, the ladies would love to try it out as our main instruction tool.
 
Last edited:
WELCOME ABOARD from Francypants!

Hi Everyone!



This is so exciting, I'm all packed and ready to hit the road with my gal pal Miss I, my Consort, Uptoplay2 and good ole' Snake!

I hope to get to play with all my old friends and a whole bunch of new ones! We started this thread as a really fun place to allow our imaginations to take flight while imparting some real life tips about anal play.

And, who knows ... maybe we'll be able to match up some sexy strap-on gals with some eager beaver-lovers in your area. Heck, maybe with ... YOU!

But before we head out we have to talk about something VERY important:

When attempting to insert ANYTHING in your butt, especially something large, you have to be VERY relaxed.

I'm not a medical professional, although I play one in my erotica. My story, "Nurse Francy: Rectal Specialist", leads her patient through a series of exersizes that can also help you to gain control of your sphincter muscles and allow you to open up at will.

When inserting a lubed finger or dildo, clenching can make the whole thing somewhat painful or, at the least, uncomfortable.

YET, opening your ass up to that same object can make it a sensual, erotic experience - sort of like heaven on earth.

SO ... just practice pushing out like you were pushing out a bowel, allowing your anus to open up very wide. Feels almost like you're pushing your ass inside out.

Once you have this down, try slowly inserting something LUBED at the very same time. WOW. HUGE difference.

So please take the time to read my story (link below) and practice
"Francy's Open & Close Workout" a couple of times a day (think isometrics). You'll be glad you did.

Now ... let's have fun!

Francypants
 
Last edited:
Good Day Everyone and Welcome!! :rose:

I’d like to open up (pun intended) with some simple safety rules.

Top Ten Anal Safety Tips
1.) Never clench
2.) Push out as you push in
3.) Go Sloooowwww
4.) Plenty of Lube
5.) Go Slowwwww
6.) Do your exercises! (see Francy’s instructions on this)
7.) OPEN WIDE
8.) Calm Down
9.) Start thin, working your way up
10.) Lube, Lube, Lube !

On the more serious side…I will be coaching supplicants through my "Stretching for Strap-On" procedure. I am requiring some homework from anyone that’s going to be involved with Francy and I directly. You’ll have to go here: http://www.sexuality.org/l/incoming/analrule.html
And read this page. I will test you with a question or two before we even start to have as ‘proof’ that you read it, so, make sure you’ve carefully read it. It’s very good information, it explains it much better than I might think I could, and the safety issues that are within the page are of the utmost importance.

Aside from that, I am happy to be along, I hope your anal educational horizons will be expanded and enjoyed. Now bend over! :kiss:
 
Last edited:
Yaaa hooooooo

Glad I won't be all isolated in the front as I drive the "Buttmobile" or Barbie as we now call our wonder boat.

In case you need a quick tour, we took some pictures of our new home. We have room for 6 adults. Hmmm, and we have five aboard. I'll sleep outside or in the cab should we decide to have more than one guest.

What happens when no students are aboard, where we all sleep, and how the ladies keep their techique top notch.... well you might get to find out as we roll along.

Here's where our techicians will be making the magic happen.
R19062c.jpg
1-Tioga29-bedroom_small.jpg
1-Tioga29-Livingroom_small.jpg
Tioga29interior_small.jpg
Tioga29interior2_small.jpg

Ahhhh my little kitchen!! Lots of veggies on board!! No zuchinis allowed!!
Tioga29kitchen_small.jpg


Now... can we get this monster airlifted to England?? Pengy is waiting!!!!! Let's GO!!
 
Last edited:
Just remember this,..I am the Keeper of the Cocks...i do expect a "tip" now and then....
I am usually drunk...naked...on all fours of face down....I am impossible to humiliate....
This tour is not a well funded project maybe thats why they hired me ? cause I am cheap?
Now as stated above...state your preferences as to size..shape..ribbed...I am sure I can find exactly what you looking for...:D

A DIRTY DILDO IS A HAPPY DILDO
 
Last edited:
WOW! Francy.....just reading what you have there....the two of you gals make me think maybe a little ass-play wouldn't be so bad......!
 
Now thats something to think about!

TOO BAD I'M IN THE WRONG COUNTRY
:eek:
 
<nods to Miss I> now why does that pic look familiar???

*bending over, looking over shoulder* "what are you waiting for sweety??"

Heh...heh...:devil: :p :D
 
Originally posted by 69forever
<nods to Miss I> now why does that pic look familiar???

*bending over, looking over shoulder* "what are you waiting for sweety??"

Heh...heh...:devil: :p :D

Heh... heh... baby you're so bad!!:rose:
 
Wrong Country?

Lloyd2004 said:
Now thats something to think about!

TOO BAD I'M IN THE WRONG COUNTRY
:eek:

For now yes, Lloyd, you might be in the wrong place, but if you don't apply we won't ever know that we should head the Buttmobile your direction.

Get your application posted. I'm sure we will give special thought to those who have the balls to be the first to tell the ladies exactly what they want. They are eager to get started.

If you've got other things to do, go ahead, I'm sure you think will find what you need elsewhere. This is a very special tour. You really don't want to miss it.
 
Hmmmmmmm

Was just thinking of the possible traffic infringements
 

Attachments

  • ladycop.jpg
    ladycop.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 2,004
This tour may take a while.

mr happy said:
Hmmmmmmm

Was just thinking of the possible traffic infringements

If Uptoplay2 sees this post, he's going to break every traffic rule there is. That wil put us ahead of schedule, until he gets the "punishment" he's looking to receive.

Pengy? Is the sort of treatment we should expect your wonderful country?
 
Submitting myself for appraisal

I'd love to be involved; I read all the posts and the article on safe anal sex that Miss I. posted.

I live in a Res. Hall at the University of Minnesota, in Minneapolis. I won't get more specific than that, but I do, however, think that this much information is necessary. It'll help you ladies understand that while I will co-operate as best I can with the rules, others will be harder to fulfill.

I have extensive theoretical anal experience. :D I'm still a virgin, and barely legal at that, but I'm eager to please and be pleasured.

I will be unable to get a picture for a while. I have no scanner here, or I'd just scan a regular pic, and I have no web/digital cam.
I will work on it, but I ask that until then, an exception be made for good behavior. ;)

-------
The reason I have come to you fine ladies with this humble request is that I feel a void within myself. Yes, within the very core of my being, I have the need to be filled. The emptyness I fill inside is nearly unbearable. The need to be close to someone, even for a short time, while that void is filled is foremost in my conscious mind.

If this void were allowed to spread, I fear that it could begin to seep through the innards of my poor, lonely body, until it bleeds from my pores like a festering sickness. If that were to happen, I would become engulfed in the darkest of darknesses, and would fall victim to the emptyness forever.

This is an outcry to the the caring and humane nature that I pray is strong within each of you ladies. Perhaps with the right care, this disaster could be averted. Thusly I beg of you, please analyze this problem at length.

I am on my knees, prostrating myself before you, baring my soul and the entirety of my being for all present to witness.
-------
 
Dear Nurse Francy and Ms I
I would like to volunteer my services as a carpenter. If you need anything erected, I am the guy for the job! Check out my uniform in the accompanying photo.
T rack -standing at attention, awaiting your instructions
 

Attachments

  • mini-mini-buttbuild5a.jpg
    mini-mini-buttbuild5a.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,504
where do I find out where the bus stops?

Hey all, just wondering where I can get a ticket and find a bus stop up here in northern Alberta, Canada. But it gets cold and snows alot, well it will be soon. Bring some hats if you manage to get the bus up here.

If its not cold then you will know who I am, i'll be the one at the bus stop that looks like this.
 

Attachments

  • bus_stop.jpg
    bus_stop.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 1,270
Welcome Wolfie, Andy, TR, Mr Happy and all!

There is no wrong country! US or Australia! Or out of the way place we won't drive to, like ButtFuck, Canada!

Hell, this is a ButtFuck TOUR!

Apply properly and we will add your location to our itinerary.

Oh, and if you don't have access to a camera - you can select and copy just your eyes from any snapshot of you or your cheeks from any butt shots.

Dont forget your history and essay, ladies and gents!

And remember,

... "open and close"!


Francy

DAMN my consort rocks.
 
Last edited:
May I join?

Miss I knows I would love to be a part of this tour....Hi sweetie....and hello to Nurse Francy.....
 
Sure, Warmslide!

All you have to do is apply properly,! See Wolf's application above, he did an excellent job, but also attach a pic of your eyes and/or butt.

Then you may be a scheduled stop on our Strap-On Tour!

Francy
 
Heathrow. On the ground.

Gooooooood Morning Britain!!!!!!!! Well, it's morning for us. Everyone is sacked out, but we're ready to roll. (Keep to the left, Keep to the left...!!)

Don't EVER agree to military transport if you can avoid it! Good thing we had "Barbie, the Buttmobile" get into after the ladies were done flirting with the crew.

Odd. The crew thought we are part of a special moral boosting tour. I guess they got their moneys worth on this crossing.

Pengy! Dude! We don't even have your telephone number.
I hope you weren't waiting at the gate for us. We were luckily to get permission to land and get the RV off here. No gates. No search. Lord would they have had fun searching the toy lockers!

We are rolling! Now....... do we take the M40, M4, M3 or M25?? Where's Pengy!!!

I guess we can go see the London sites while we wait for the ButtPhone to ring. That's 1-800- FEE-LDOE or 1-800-STR APON. Word to the wise: if we don't get directions, we might just roll up the wrong house or maybe your place of business.

mqmapgend1.gif


Hey, why's everybody waving to us?? Don't they have RV's in England?
 
WOW!!! London is COOL!

I've only been to Ireland before ... loved it there. But this is super cool. Eng-a-land swings like a pendulum do!

Speaking of swinging pendulems ... where the hell is PENGY? It was his begging and pleading that started this whole adventure.

Hope he's not home cowering in a corner ... never thought we'd come here, eh, Pengman?

All talk and no butt action? Hmmm.

What do you think, Miss I? You know him better than I?

Francy
 
Well Baby doll..I think maybe he's hiding from us..you think the feeldoe on the hood got him nervous? Or maybe he bluffs like some guys do? Somehow I think he's real and for real...maybe we'll have to take someone else while we wait for him...?

He'll lose his place inline....

Pengy..Oh Pengy..where the hell are you??? I bet he went to the Antarctic to shake hands with a penguin. That guy!! We told him to keep his eye out, that we'd be coming along soon...

Hey Consort and Upto...how come you didn't grab the phone digits man?..So what are we doin now- hanging out for a bit to see if he comes around?

Ohhh poo and I am ready too!!
 
Re: May I join?

Originally posted by Warmslide
Miss I knows I would love to be a part of this tour....Hi sweetie....and hello to Nurse Francy.....

Hey Sweetie..how are you?



There- take one of those for not IMing me lately (only one tho)... Muahhh :kiss: luv ya Baby
 
Back
Top