Everyday Amateur Nude Wives

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been waiting for the day when someone I knew showed up here ;)

Me too. A picture here recently looked WAY too much like one of our former HR ladies, I'm going to have to go back and check the old SD cards. It'd be cool to see two in one week.
 
I've went back several times, unsure but DAMN... it's her. She is gorgeous.

That’s CRAZY! How exciting to see someone you actually know! Would you tell her outright, hint about seeing something, or keep it to yourself and hope for more sightings?
 
That’s CRAZY! How exciting to see someone you actually know! Would you tell her outright, hint about seeing something, or keep it to yourself and hope for more sightings?

Like Mel, I wonder what you do about it.
 
Last edited:
Like Mel, I would love to know what you do about it.
I would love to find one of my sexy neighbours on here. Don’t quite know what I would do about it though, as it would give away what I do in my spare time!!

Good point, Chippy! I didn’t think about the fact that the exposure works both ways. I think I would have to start by opening an anonymous dialogue in private messages then slowly reveal tidbits of info to allow the discovery both ways as a significant amount of trust was developed. I would never let on in person, even after the online “cat was out the bag”!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top