Cheater Caught

ToolmanTim

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Posts
701
Professor Frederick Schultz up and down the aisles of his class. It was a freshman survey class, a required core curriculumn course, but there were a few sophomores there two, transfer students, and people who couldn't fit this course into their schedule last year. As a newly minted Phd it was his first year of teaching college, and most of his courses were the ones none of the other professors in his department wanted to teach. Right now it was the end of a session and he was answering questions the students had about his lecture, or the reading assignment. The midterm was coming up and some of the students who had been skipping his lectures were starting to show up in class again.

Fred, or Rick, he answered to both, liked walking among this large class, it made things a bit less formal and he liked the intimacy it gave him with his students.

He was answering some question on a point of minutia as he walked by one of his top students. She came to every lecture, did well on the assignments and the tests, and was quite pleasant to look at, which was a plus. He happened to glance down and could see right down her blouse. Fred didn't stumble in his answer, but he did blink, trying to clear his head before some inappropriate thoughts entered it. When his eyes opened up they focused on her bag. The bag sat next to her desk, and it was open. He saw a piece of paper that looked familiar in it. He thought it was one of his handouts at first but after a second he realized what it was.

Fred stopped talking and glanced back at the girl. He shook his head, bent down and pulled the paper out of her bag.

It was a copy of his mid-term exam. He had just finished writing it up last week. How the hell did she get a copy of it?

Fred considered all of his options. He decided not to make a scene in public. He rolled up the test and said to the girl, "See me after class."

Fred finished answering questions and less then ten minutes later he dismissed the class, and walked back to his desk, trying to decide how to handle this.

--------

PM if interested
 
At 5'10" Kasey was tall for a woman: her long blonde hair, her blue eyes, her tiny waist, her long legs, her D sized breasts. All reasons men looked at her, which was nothing new for her, until she had seen Mike looking at her that one night from across the bar, and after spending the next drink trying to place him when finally she did she ordered a fresh drink and took it heading over towards him seeing the almost surprised look on his face as he glanced up just before she stepped up to him. “Hi, I’m Kasey.”

***

“Fuck!” Kasey panted as she climbed off of Mike, and rolled over onto the bed lying next to him, her chest rising and falling rapidly with her breathing and her body shuddered from her recent orgasm and then after only a few minutes of lying there silent Mike sat up and crawled over her, moving her legs apart with his own and Kasey moaned as he entered her once more.

When she got into the car to take her back to her apartment she reached into her bag and opened it, in the dark night it was hard to read but as she glanced over the copy of the test paper she smiled to herself and also felt herself shaking just a little. Not really knowing why she had done it, she knew she didn’t need to do it, maybe I just wanted to see if I actually could do it, she thought to herself as she glanced at the paper once more and folded it up and put it back into her bag and gazed out of the window at the dark night as the car drove her home. Tonight had all been about the paper, when she had recognized Mike a few nights ago in the bar she knew he was close to Professor Fred, as she liked to call him, and so with a smile, and a few drinks already inside of her she had walked over to him and said hi, and as the night had worn on they had sat at the bar and as they were leaving when he asked her to come back to his place she had said she would, under one condition. Smiling; she once again looked down at her bag, putting her hand on it.

Sleeping late the next morning, she had woken with a startle and then a groan as she glanced at the time and saw she was already running late and then groaned again as she felt the hangover from the previous night. A quick shower and a quick breakfast of a banana and a black coffee that tasted nothing like coffee that she bought from a store on the way and she made it just in time to Professor Fred’s class. Kasey just wanted to go back to her bed and sleep she thought to herself as he was pacing up and down answering questions and as he stood near to her talking she just wished he would stop as her head hurt even more. Which he did, and then spoke again:

“See me after class.” He said.

Kasey blinked and glanced to her side just in time to see him holding the folded up piece of paper and as she glanced down and saw her bag, the bag from last night she closed her eyes and groaned as she knew what he had found and all of a sudden her headache was the least of her worries as she nervously trembled as he walked off, reaching his own desk just in time for the class to end and everyone except Kasey got up and started to clear away their books.
 
Fred waited for the lecture hall to empty. It took a bit. The room could accommodate 300 students. Fred's eyes were on Kasey the entire time, his glare drilling a hole in her. He stared until the last student left and the doors closed with a click that echoed through the lecture hall.

Fred was considering how to handle this. Part of him wanted to rage. Cheating was wrong. Part of him could sympathize with the academic pressure to succeed. He had been a student a few months ago. The desire to please the people who were financing your career, the need to accomplish your life goals, that all still burned within him.

But stealing a test? No, this needed to be punished.

At the idea of punishment some images came to mind. Kasey was an attractive girl. He had just gotten one hell of a view of her breasts when he had accidentally looked down her shirt, and they were magnificent. The image of bending her over the desk to spank her started a montage of perverted ideas; fucking her on the desk, titty fucking her large tits, cumming all over her face, tying her up and using her however he wanted, binding her hands and keeping her under his desk during class.

Fred took a deep breath and let it out slow. He was clearing his minds as the classroom emptied. Despite her amazing physique, Kasey was a student and he was a professor. He had a philosophical doctorate. He was going to remain professional.

It took over a minute after the last student left before the professor finally spoke.

"I hope you enjoyed your time here at college Kasey. Can you give me a reason, any reason, why I shouldn't bring this to the academic dean and have you expelled?"
 
Last edited:
‘Fuck!’ Kasey thought to herself as she glanced up and saw the folded up piece of paper in his hand, she sat back and put a hand to her chest and she could feel her heart beating as fast as it was and she closed her eyes in an attempt to stave off the tears that she felt forming. She recalled the night before, going over to him, chatting with him, flirting with him, agreeing to go home with him and then after he had let her have the test she had slept with him.

“Fuck!” Kasey muttered to herself.

‘The sex was good, but it wasn’t this good’ she thought to herself as she tried to compose herself and sat back in her chair, either side of her other students filed past her on their way out of the lecture hall on their way to whichever lecture they had next. Opening her eyes she blinked and looked around, most of the students had already left by the time Kasey even started to clear away her books and papers and she was shaking even more now and once again closed her eyes shaking her head, a glimpse of him on top of her last night now made her shudder almost in disgust at herself as she closed her bag and put it on the desk and looked straight ahead. The last few students stood at the front of the hall chatting and talking and Kasey stared at them, watching them, wishing them to go and when they finally did she felt her heart racing even more and all of a sudden she felt all sweaty as she pushed back her seat, being along in the lecture hall even the sound of her moving chair seemed so loud and to echo and as she stood she looked down at her bag and then picked it up and head down she walked towards the front of the hall to where Professor Fred stood waiting for her.

As she walked slowly towards the front she glanced up and saw him look back at her as the professor finished talking to the last of the students who he allowed to leave and then she watched as he turned and walked from the doorway back towards his desk. It took Professor Fred only a few steps to reach his desk and having sat near to the back of the lecture hall Kasey still had a few rows of desks to pass yet as she saw him and sighed glancing back down at her feet as she carried on walking and passing all the other desks she walked up to his desk and stood in front of it. Slowly she lifted her gaze and as she felt her lip quivering she felt a tear well up in her eye.

"I hope you enjoyed your time here at college Kasey. Can you give me a reason, any reason, why I shouldn't bring this to the academic dean and have you expelled?"

She heard him speak, and closed her eyes, the tear pushed down over her cheek as she did so as she shuck her head and blinking back more tears she Kasey looked back up at Professor Fred, “I’m sorry, I don’t know why I did it,” she said quietly.
 
“I’m sorry, I don’t know why I did it."

Fred sighed, dropping the folded paper to his desk and starting to pace. What to do? He really didn't want to get the girl expelled, but he didn't see another way out of this.

"That is not a reason, young lady. That's not even an excuse. How did you even get your hands on it? Did you break into my office and steal a copy? No, wait, the only copy I have of it is on my home computer. Did you break into my house?"

He paced behind the desk, his hands behind his back. What the hell was he going to do?

"Who else has a copy? Did you spread them out to everyone in the class? Do I have to get you all expelled? I'm going to have to rewrite the exam. Do you know how hard it is to come up with relevant essay questions that are actually worth reading student thoughts on? It took hours to write and revamp these things, then to have another professor review them for me."

He paused, staring at Kasey. "If I decide to not report you, how am I going to find someone to review my exam without explaining your part in this?"

Fred heard his own voice echoing in the lecture hall and realized he was yelling.

He took a deep breath and let it out slowly, calming himself down.

"You know what, let's calm down and put all that aside. Tell me how you got the test Kasey, and don't leave out a single detail."
 
"That is not a reason, young lady. That's not even an excuse. How did you even get your hands on it? Did you break into my office and steal a copy? No, wait, the only copy I have of it is on my home computer. Did you break into my house?"

As he spoke Kasey shook her head, she stood at his desk and her fingers grasped at the edges of it, her hands shaking she looked up as he mentioned breaking into his house and there was tear streaks now down over both cheeks. “No, of course not.”

"Who else has a copy? Did you spread them out to everyone in the class? Do I have to get you all expelled? I'm going to have to rewrite the exam. Do you know how hard it is to come up with relevant essay questions that are actually worth reading student thoughts on? It took hours to write and revamp these things, then to have another professor review them for me."

He paused, staring at Kasey who was looking back at him now with fresh tears and reaching up a hand she wiped them from her cheek before breathing hard and trying to stop her body from shaking as she glanced back towards the door as people walking past it caught her attention.

“No, no one else saw it, I gave it to no one.” She said calmly.

"If I decide to not report you, how am I going to find someone to review my exam without explaining your part in this?"

Kasey shrugged and looked over at the open door and seeing other students glancing in as they walked past she quickly looked away and back to Professor Fred and watched as he stopped and calmed himself down too, she could see the anger in his face and when he spoke next his voice was quieter.

"You know what, let's calm down and put all that aside. Tell me how you got the test Kasey, and don't leave out a single detail."

“Oh god.” She said looking at him shaking her head, “I can’t,” she muttered and she watched him walk over and close the door to the lecture hall and walk back towards his desk and she saw the look in his eyes and turned and walked to the nearest desk and half sat half leant against it. “I don’t want to get anyone else into trouble,” she said suddenly not able to look him in the eyes and she looked down at her feet waiting as the room fell silent and after what felt like a long silence she spoke. “It’s not Mike’s fault, I kind of got him to get it for me, and I know he shouldn’t have but well you know, I persuaded him too you know,” and with that she went silent and looked up at him and saw him staring right back at her unmoved. “I slept with him ok! I slept with him and asked him to get it for me.” Kasey admitted.
 
Fred looked at the crying mess in front of him and forced himself to not take pity on her. It was difficult to not want to comfort a crying woman, especially a beautiful woman like Kasey. He had to focus on his outrage. If this was a male student how would he handle it?

Wait, she got Mike to get it for her. Mike? Who was Mike? She slept with him?

"You slept with Mike? Who the hell is-" Fred's eyes went wide as he put it all together. Mike was his teaching assistant. Fred always called him Michael. His outrage became regular rage. It took a great deal of concentration to keep his voice quiet, though his anger showed through. Fred crossed the small distance between them and chewed her out in a voice barely over a whisper, though plenty loud enough for her to hear every single word.

"You fucked my T.A. for a test? You little slut. You cock-sucking, cum-drinking cunt. You whored yourself out for a mid-term exam. Are you proud of yourself?
Was it fucking worth it? Did he at least make you cum, or was it all about him. He was the one doing you the favor after all. A little quid pro quo, or should I say, tit for tat? So what's next, are you going to offer to suck my dick if I don't report you?"
 
"You slept with Mike? Who the hell is…"

Kasey looked at him and saw his face, “you’re…” then she saw the flash of recognition come across his face just as she was about to say that he was his teaching assistant, and when he did he rounded the desk quickly enough to scare Kasey as she backed up against the desk she leant against as he walked straight up to her, and she held her breathe and felt her heart racing.

"You fucked my T.A. for a test? You little slut…”

She turned away and closed her eyes, hearing his words as he spoke to her softly.

“…Are you proud of yourself?...”

Kasey shuck her head, he continued on his tirade of her but she still muttered a “no” in response even though he either didn’t hear her or paid her no attention.

“…Was it fucking worth it?...”

“…So what's next, are you going to offer to suck my dick if I don't report you?"

“No, of course not,” Kasey said as he finally stepped away from her and walked around his desk at the front of the lecture hall and she watched him and saw the anger in his face and his breathing as he walked around his desk and bent forward, hands palm down on it she saw him looking straight at her and she almost cowered. “I’d had a few drinks and I saw him in the same bar I was and I went over and we were talking and he wanted me to come back to his place and so I said I would, if…” she paused as she looked at him and saw him look down and shake his head too before he told her to get out of the room. Standing there for a few seconds Kasey eventually walked up and picked up her bag and shaking still she wiped her face as she walked towards the door and just as she put her hand on the handle to open it he spoke and she froze.

“Come to my office later and we will continue this,” Professor Fred said.

Her hand gripping the door handle Kasey was silent as she heard him, and after she opened the door and walked out, closing it behind her as quietly as she could she glanced up and down the now deserted hallway and thankful that the next class had already begun she walked and found the nearest restroom and pushed the door open and before anyone else could walk in on her she locked herself into one of the cubicles.

Eventually for the rest of the day she had managed to put her troubles to the back of her mind and after ignoring some offers from friends to go somewhere after classes, making an excuse of some work she needed to do in the library she headed through the campus and eventually she walked up to the door with the frosted glass which was Professor Fred’s office and glancing up and down the hallway she walked up to it and knocked on the glass.
 
Somehow Fred managed to make it through the last few classes despite this distraction. He stumbled over his words more then once and got proper nouns flipped-flopped. Anyone who knew him well would know he was flustered, but luckily he was a new teacher and no one really noticed.

Whenever he thought about it, the image of Kasey's body being ravaged came unbidden to his mind. Only this time it was him fucking her, his cock her lips were wrapped around, his face between her ample breasts. She was a beautiful girl, with an amazing rack. And she had been willing to fuck for the test? He kept wondering what she would do to keep from getting expelled, his lustful thoughts getting more explicit as the day went on.

The day ended, finally, and Fed returned to his office. He tried to grade homework to distract himself, but all he could think about was Kasey. Now that he had no students to teach, no class to distract his mind, he was day dreaming about fucking this student over and over again.

The knock on the door pulled him out of his stupor. Fred blinked a few times and shook his head. Once he was ready he said, "Come in."

Kasey walked in, wearing far more clothes than she had been in a moment ago in his brain. In that moment his decision solidified. "Lock the door behind you."

He waited for the girl to comply and walk down in front of his desk. He looked her over for a long moment then said:

"I have been thinking about you all day. What to do with the slut who thinks she can sleep her way to success. My job is too teach you. I don't think expelling you will be the best learning experience for you here. What you need to learn is that sex is not the proper way to advance your career."

Fred looked at the girl, gauging her reaction so far. He rubbed his chin and considered his next words carefully.

"Here is my offer. For the rest of the school year I will teach you about sex. You will do whatever I tell you to do, whenever and wherever I ask you to. You will obey me, and be mine exclusively. For the rest of the year. To be clear, it is that, or you are expelled. The choice is yours."
 
Kasey was shaking as she stood there in front of his door and reached up a hand and knocked three times on the door, glancing up and down the hallway as she did so and thankful that there was no one else there at this time of the day, most of the students having already left after their last class, Kasey herself was anxious to get home.

“Come in.”

Kasey heard his voice and taking a deep breath she twisted the door handle and felt it come open as she pushed it forward, walking in to Professor Fred’s office and turning she closed the door behind her like she knew he preferred, she had been in his office plenty of times before today but today’s visit was by far the most terrifying of all of them as she saw him as usual sat at his desk. She wanted to say something but didn’t know what she could add that she hadn’t already said and stood there still in silence for a few seconds, he wasn’t even looking at her, instead staring out of the window over his desk.

“Lock the door behind you.”

As he spoke Kasey jumped slightly and then glanced at the closed door behind her to his office and glancing back at him she then took a step back and reached out and turned the lock on the door, knowing that no one could walk in on them only made her heart race even more as she turned back to him, looking at him still sat at his desk.

"I have been thinking about you all day. What to do with the slut who thinks she can sleep her way to success. My job is to teach you. I don't think expelling you will be the best learning experience for you here. What you need to learn is that sex is not the proper way to advance your career."

Kasey stood there speechless and listened and even was a little taken aback as Professor Fred suddenly turned and looked right at her, she stood in the same spot looking back at him and watched as he raised his hand to rub at his chin.

"Here is my offer. For the rest of the school year I will teach you about sex. You will do whatever I tell you to do, whenever and wherever I ask you to. You will obey me, and be mine exclusively. For the rest of the year. To be clear, it is that, or you are expelled. The choice is yours."

Kasey stared at him in disbelief and watched his face as he stared back, seeing from his eyes that this was no joke after what felt like an age, though probably only a few seconds, Kasey lowered her head and closed her eyes, shaking her head a little after a few more seconds she opened them and looked back at Professor Fred and shrugged.

“Ok, it’s not like I have any choice in it do I.” She said as she felt her shoulders slump in a resigned nature as she looked at him.
 
“Ok, it’s not like I have any choice in it do I.”

She looked so resigned and dejected standing there. Fine. He would make her have a good time.

Ironically, as she exuded resignation, Fred felt a thrill of excitement chase through him. He did nothing to betray that though. He had his own personal slave now. Fuck, that idea was amazing.

"Of course you have a choice Kasey. Your choices are what led you to this office right now. You are going to face the consequences of your actions, either privately or publicly. You can think of it as paying off a debt, or serving a sentence for your 'crimes' or however you like. But you will serve or forfeit your collegiate career. Those are your choices."

Fred stood. He walked around the desk and sat down in one of the chairs in front of his desk, turning it to face Kasey. He smiled at her.

"Strip."

He didn't speak very loudly, but the word echoed in the room.
 
As she stood there she thought she almost saw a smile on Professor Fred’s face that quickly disappeared, ‘he was enjoying this’ she thought to herself as she stood there in his office looking at him, ‘but at least I’ve not been expelled’, she had glanced down to the floor and only looked back over at him as he spoke once more.

"Of course you have a choice Kasey. Your choices are what led you to this office right now. You are going to face the consequences of your actions, either privately or publicly. You can think of it as paying off a debt, or serving a sentence for your 'crimes' or however you like. But you will serve or forfeit your collegiate career. Those are your choices."

There was almost an ironic laugh from her as he sat back in his char having finished his speech, “yeah some choice,” Kasey said softly as she glanced at him and noticed that he was glancing up and down her and she felt herself shudder and then he got up, even as he walked around his desk Kasey stood in the exact same spot and didn’t move and just watched as he turned the chair around that was at the front of his desk and turning it so it faced her Professor Fred now sat this side of his desk facing her.

“Strip.”

Kasey gasped a little as she heard him and as she glanced around the desk, remembering where she was she felt herself shaking and she was already breathing hard as she still stood in her spot for another few seconds before looking around and seeing a chair behind her she slipped her bag from her shoulder and turning she put her bag on the chair behind her and standing in the center of the office she looked back at Professor Fred once more who was smiling. Taking a deep breath Kasey reached for her top, despite the button-front she pulled the striped top up over her head, its V-neck making it easy to pull over her head and turning around she laid the top over the back of the chair behind her as she turned back to him and seeing him staring at her she reached for the button on her dark blue jeans. The jeans too were laid over the back of the chair and shaking a little more now she reached behind her and undid her bra, slipping it down she caught it in one hand before it fell to the floor and placed her bra on top of her bag on the chair and as she peeled down her panties and stepped out of them she bent over to pick them up and turned to the chair, her shoes were underneath it, on the seat was her underwear and her top and jeans over its back, naked she turned back around and shivering slightly from the cold in the room she turned to face Professor Fred who simply sat there looking at her nakedness.
 
Kasey stood there, naked in front of him. Fred sat there for a moment, looking her up and down and taking in the beauty of his sex toy. His own, personal, living, breathing fuck doll. Oh the things he was going to do to her.

"Stand still," Fred said as he stood up. He walked up to her. He stood maybe two feet away and looked her up and down, evaluating her like a piece of meet. He walked around her, a full circle, counter clockwise. He stopped behind her, clearing taking a moment to look at her ass.

"Bend over, spread your feet, touch your toes."

He waited for her to obey, to put her pussy on display for him. When she did, Fred stepped up to her and knelt down, getting an up close view of her cunt. He rubbed one finger up and down each side of her labia, for a bit, waiting for her response. He separated her lips with that same single finger and teased her, rubbing his finger up and down her slit. He did this at least a dozen times. Then he stopped with his finger pressing on her clitoris. He pushed against her clitoris for a bit, then moved both hands to it, getting both of his thumbs rubbing up and down the left and right sides of the short nub. He did this for a bit and stopped. He pulled his left hand away and started rubbing circles on her clit with his right thumb.

Two fingers from his left hand pushed into her. They turned so they were facing the front of her body and curved inside of her vagina, rubbing against the roof there, searching for a small area, the size of a dime that felt like sandpaper. It took what seemed like an eternity to find it, but it was really only a few seconds. He knew approximately where it would be. He pushed down hard on her g-spot and began moving his fingers in and out of her only an inch or so forward then an inch or so back, but he was doing it rapidly and with a great deal of pressure. All the while he was rubbing circles around her clitoris.

Fred kept this up, silently. Watching Kasey, waiting to see her response.
 
Kasey stood there naked in her professor’s office, breathing hard she glanced around and then looked down at her own self, ‘yes I really am here’ she thought to herself as she closed her eyes and remembered back to a few nights ago and the bar, and Mike, and the test. Shaking her head she opened her eyes and looked back at Professor Fred and watched as he looked over her, breathing hard she even smiled back at him ‘well this is what you have to do to get yourself out of trouble’ Kasey told herself.

“Stand still,” he said.

Even though she was not moving Kasey stood still on the spot and she held her breathe for a second as he stood up from his chair and walked over towards her, she kept her eyes on his as he walked towards her and though he only took a step or two from his chair he closed the gap between them easily before he stood and then Kasey started to watch as he walked around her, as soon as he had disappeared from her sight line then she stared straight ahead until he had completed a half circle of her and she could feel him almost as he stood behind her. The silence in his office was broken by his voice and Kasey even jumped a little, not expecting it.

“Bend over, spread your feet, touch your toes.” He ordered.

Breathing for a second or two Kasey looked straight ahead as she leaned forward at first, and as she looked down at her feet she started to shuffle them apart, one foot and then the other, her feet moving further and further apart and as she reached down her fingertips touching her toes she kept shuffling until she felt she wouldn’t be able to touch her toes anymore and as she stood there bent over she felt the blood rushing to her head just as she felt Professor Fred still standing behind her. As she held herself steady Kasey even braced herself, expecting any second to feel his hand on her, but she only felt him close in on her and then she heard him and from her position bent over she saw between her legs and upside down as he dropped down to his knees behind her, closing her eyes she bit her bottom lip as she felt his finger touch her for the first time.

Feeling him touching her Kasey tried not to sway too far forward, for fear of falling over and found herself instead pushing back against him and while she felt his finger teasing her she felt herself shuddering at the feeling, so much so that when he touched her clit for the first time she let out a soft but audible gasp and moan which turned into a louder moan as she felt the two finger press against her and both as he pushed them forward and as Kasey pushed back onto him she felt Professor Fred’s fingers inside her for the first time.
 
Fred took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of Kasey's pussy as he continued to rub her clit and her g-spot. Her moans had been music to his ears.

"You can speak slut, I didn't tell you to be silent. Though if you're too loud, I may have to spank you." There were other teachers on the floor, students walking the halls. Getting too loud was a bad idea. "Or I may just gag you. Would you like that slut? A nice gag in your mouth. Maybe your panties? Have you ever done that, been gagged by your panties? Or are you the kind of cock-hungry slut who needs a dick in her mouth to keep her quiet? Is that it, slut? Do you want my cock in your mouth? DO you want to slobber on it, to see if you can fit it all, to gag on your Master's fuck meat?"

He was masturbating her this whole time, his fingers plunging in and out of her, the tips of his fingers stimulating that secret, sensitive spot inside her vagina while his right hand rubbed her clitoris with growing pressure and speed.

"Do you like this, cunt? Does it feel good? Are you going to cum for your Master, like a good slut slave?"
 
"You can speak slut, I didn't tell you to be silent. Though if you're too loud, I may have to spank you." There were other teachers on the floor, students walking the halls. Getting too loud was a bad idea. "Or I may just gag you. Would you like that slut? A nice gag in your mouth. Maybe your panties? Have you ever done that, been gagged by your panties? Or are you the kind of cock-hungry slut who needs a dick in her mouth to keep her quiet? Is that it, slut? Do you want my cock in your mouth? DO you want to slobber on it, to see if you can fit it all, to gag on your Master's fuck meat?"

All the time he spoke from behind her he kept moving his fingers and her legs were now spread wide apart and she was panting hard and fast and the back of one hand covered her mouth to muffle any moans that escaped her mouth for fear of being heard. Kasey realized Professor Fred had stopped speaking and just as she had removed her hand and replied with a “yes” while panting hard she felt him moving her hand harder and faster and a sudden louder cry escaped her lips and filled the room as she quickly covered her mouth once more and her other hand grasped at one breast and squeezed at it. The faster he went the more harder Kasey found it to stand still and glancing over at his desk she wanted to reach out and grab hold of it for fear of falling over and while her hand slipped from her breast and reached out she glanced back over her shoulder but Professor Fred was not even looking up at her, her legs trembling Kasey screamed a second time and both hands reached up to cover her mouth and her body shuddered.

"Do you like this, cunt? Does it feel good? Are you going to cum for your Master, like a good slut slave?"

Kasey nodded, eyes tight shut, her mouth open as she moaned into her cupped hands and she dropped them only briefly to utter a “yes” and as she said it she felt his fingers increasing in speed between her legs and Kasey bucked and before she could say anything she cried out as she started to cum, as she did her legs wanted to close, trembling as they were and as spread apart as they were Kasey stumbled a few steps forward and as she felt herself finally falling she tried to reach out for the desk and took an extra step forward as she screamed as she felt his fingers slip from her and just as she felt that she was about to fall forward she took another step and her hand reached out and grabbed the edge of the desk. Panting she pulled herself towards it, panting hard, both hands gripping tight onto the edge of his desk and she was still breathing hard as she felt his hands on her hips pulling her back, stepping back she bent over and reached out as he pulled her back until she just could still grip onto the edge of the desk and feeling him tapping on her thighs she shuffled her feet apart once more.
 
Kasey put on one hell of a show while she came. It was obvious she was trying to obey, but the pleasure was too much. She pulled away, grabbing the desk for balance, finished cumming and came back to him, standing in the same position, only needing a little prompting to spread her legs as wide as before.

"Your pussy is even prettier now, my horny little fuck toy, all wet, sopping with your own juices." Fred shoved two fingers back into her and started rubbing her g-spot again.

"Rub your clit slut," Fred commanded as he reached over to the chair and grabbed her panties. He rubbed them up and down her thighs, soaking up her juices and sweat and then ran them over one side of her cunt, then around his fingers and down the other side of her cunt, absorbing as much of her juices as the panties would soak up. He passed the panties between her legs.

"Put these in your mouth as a gag. I want your hands free for this slut, and I can tell you're a screamer. So you get a filthy, soaking gag, your own panties filled with your own naughty pussy juice, fitting for a whore."

Once she had complied Fred pulled his fingers out of her cunt, wiping them on her ass. "Keep rubbing your clit, play with your breasts too."

Fred undid his pants, pushing them and his underwear down, unleashing his beast of a cock. It was as long as his forearm and thick around, the foreskin most of the way down from his engorged cockhead. He didn't give Kasey a chance to get a good look at it, one hand moved to her hips, steadying her and the other was on his cock, guiding it.

"Brace yourself, slut." His cock at her pussy, Fred put one foot forward and slammed it home, ramming as much of his cock into her cunt could handle. He stood there and sighed. He gave her ass a hard slap with the hand that had been on his cock, then released her hips and slapped the other ass cheek.

"Do you like that slut? Do you like the feeling of your new Master's cock inside you? Tell me how much you like it slut, and down't stop touching yourself. I want you to cum again, on my cock before I start to fuck you. If you please me, you cock-hungry cunt, I will even let you lay down on the desk when I fuck you."

He slapped her ass again.

"If you please me."
 
Bent over and grabbing onto Professor Fred’s desk as she held onto it she panted until a few minutes later she stood back up straight and turned and walked back up to him, still breathing a little harder and as he spoke she saw him reach out for her and moaned as his fingers went right back to her and she reached out and held onto his forearm as his fingers slipped back inside of her.

“Rub your clit slut.” He said to Kasey.

Already moaning and once again breathing hard she reached down between them and pressed a hand down until her fingers started to tease herself and she found herself bouncing up and down almost on his fingers, as she did he pulled back and she even moaned in frustration at the sudden emptiness but kept on rubbing herself as she saw him reach to the chair and saw her panties in his hand and then she closed her hands as she felt the scrunched up material of them rubbing against her.

“Put these in your mouth….” Professor said as he held them out in front of Kasey.

Taking them she scrunched them up more and as he watched she opened her mouth and pushed the material in careful not to gag on them as she stood there with the panties in her mouth and as he instructed she reached down and resumed touching herself with one hand while her other hand grabbed at her breast, feeling her hard nipple in the palm of her hand, as she did she watched him reach out to her and turn her around, now facing his desk, away from him, she didn’t stop rubbing and touching herself and even heard the sound of his zipper being pulled down and when once again she felt a hand on her hips she knew what was coming next and she felt his head touch against her and then she screamed, muffled by her panties as he pushed deep inside her the force of it making her fall forward her hand left her breast and braced herself onto the edge of his desk once more. Panting hard she cried out, twice as he spanked her ass while he left his cock inside her.

"Do you like that slut? Do you like the feeling of your new Master's cock inside you? Tell me how much you like it slut, and don't stop touching yourself. I want you to cum again, on my cock before I start to fuck you. If you please me, you cock-hungry cunt, I will even let you lay down on the desk when I fuck you."

Unable to talk or answer because of the panties in her mouth Kasey let him rant and then a third muffled cry left her mouth as he spanked her once more and bent over she pushed back onto him, moaning as she felt his cock go deep inside of her and feeling him all the way in she started to grind back eventually pushing herself back to her feet, trembling she stood there as she continued to grind on his cock.
 
Fred gave Kasey's ass one more slap as she backed her ass up to him, forcing all of his cock deep up inside her. Fred gave out a long moan as his student completely encased his cock.

"Mmmm, naughty little slut getting spanked. You like that don't you?" He knew she couldn't answer, what with her panties stuffed in her mouth.

"You're really a screamer, aren't you Kasey? We're going to have to get you a proper ball gag for the office. When you're getting punished in my house you'll be able to make all the noise you like."

He paused, his hands on her hips, closing his eyes and enjoying the feeling of her pussy pulsating around his cock. She was grinding her hips and rubbing her clit, and grabbing and squeezing her tits, obeying him like a good girl. Whatever trepidations Kasey may have had before, there was no doubt she was enjoying herself now. Fuck. Fred had lucked out there.

"That's it my little slut, cum all over my cock. And then I'll fuck you nice and hard. Would you like that Slut? Would you like me to fuck you nice and hard and cum all the way up, deep inside you?"
 
"Mmmm, naughty little slut getting spanked. You like that don't you?"

All Kasey could do was moan as she felt his hands grip at her hips and felt him move back and forward, in and out of her, and each time he pressed deep into her following her moan she squeezed at him.

"You're really a screamer, aren't you Kasey? We're going to have to get you a proper ball gag for the office. When you're getting punished in my house you'll be able to make all the noise you like."

He stopped still and Kasey gasped, too far gone now she could not stop herself from rubbing and grinding back against him while her hands continued to tease herself, closing her eyes more muffled moans could be heard in Professor Fred’s office as Kasey continued to move and her movements became more and more pronounced as she got closer and closer.

"That's it my little slut, cum all over my cock. And then I'll fuck you nice and hard. Would you like that Slut? Would you like me to fuck you nice and hard and cum all the way up, deep inside you?"

Kasey moaned and nodded and then let out a surprised muffled gasp as Professor Fred pushed her forward toward his desk, her hands let go of her body and reached out to brace herself once more but Professor Fred pushed her forward, walking Kasey right up to his desk until her breasts were pressing down into the cool wood, she felt the edge of the desk pressing into her hips and one of his hands now held her down to the top of the desk as he started to move harder and faster in and out of her each time he pushed deep into her he pushed her hips into the edge of the desk and a muffled moan and scream could be heard from Kasey. The faster he moved the more she moaned and as she cried out as she started to cum she heard a moan from him behind her and felt him pushing hard into her and then felt him cumming hard inside of her, he leaned into her and pressed her into the desk as his orgasm subsided and then eventually he stepped back and pulled away, Kasey gasped as she felt him slip out of her and she shuffled back a little so her hips were not pressed into the side of the desk as she reached up and with two fingers she pulled the panties out of her mouth and suddenly she panted with her cheek still against his desk staying still for a few more minutes before she pushed herself up and turned around and saw him standing there smiling at her. As she moved she could already feel the ache from the bruises that would no doubt appear on her hips from being pressed into his desk and as she turned back and reached for her panties she saw him holding his hand out and after a few seconds she dropped them into his hand and watched as Professor Fred once more took his seat behind his desk while he left Kasey to get dressed.
 
Back
Top