Coming Back Home

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Posts
28,995
Adam Lenart had already been back in his hometown for about six hours now, enjoying the sights, taking photos for his scrapbook, visiting his childhood home, and noticing how much less impressive everything now was in adult eyes. He also realized how little people recognized him. Of course, he had been a nobody back then to most people, and what few people had dealt with him had often treated him like shit. He had changed a lot from that pale, scrawny nerd who was bullied just for daring to stare at the rich men's daughters and jocks' girlfriends. He had a shaved head, a goatee, and a scar across his left cheek that he picked up in Bosnia during his brief stay in the Army.

Yeah, he wasn't going to leave anytime soon. There were scores to settle, and now that he had money from years of special contracts with Uncle Sam, he was in a position to do just that. He could start with James and the man's bitch wife Lisa, both of whom had treated him like crap years before. Oh, no, neither of them would get off easy, not if Adam had any say in it. Now, he just had to find the stupid couple. They were just the beginning, but he would soon get to them all.

That was when Adam saw her......Lisa. She walked casually into the deli, curves and hips barely contained by her clothes, where Adam had been wolfing down a Philly cheesesteak, curly fries (seasoned, of course), and an ice tea. His helmet was next to him in the seat and it was no beanie, not with him riding a hog like his. He thought of her smirk in the past when he found out the way that she had played him and how she told him to "get over it."

Which reminded him.....Lisa's sister Michelle was all grown up, too.....wouldn't it be great revenge to seduce and fuck the little bitch to distraction? Lisa might have been another man's slut, but he bet more than even money that he could make Michelle his. That was one revenge that perhaps they would never forget, as would finding a way back into Lisa's bed so that he could do back to her what she had done to him. While she had curly jet-black hair instead of Lisa's nut brown waves, not to mention glasses, Michelle would probably turn heads even more these days, though her beauty was more slender and elegant than buxom like Lisa's.

Well, Adam thought as he ate his sub and ogled Lisa's plump ass, more or less far from being his old, nervous self, karma's a bitch, but I'm a real bastard. Time for some justice! He didn't even try to look away. She was probably already cheating on James and he on her, so why hide his smug recognition of her for the slut that she was? Not that Adam disliked sluts, just hypocrites like Lisa.

Only Adam's class ring would give him away, and he had tucked that away with his wedding band from his ex-wife Becky. Which reminded him that she wanted to meet up again......that was one weird ass stipulation of their divorce, incidentally, and an off-the-record one: they were to be each other's booty call. Talk about your grudge fucks, that was a weird one, but then Becky was Australian, so maybe that explained it. Still, she was great in bed and it beat the hell out of paying alimony.

And then that was when Michelle walked into the deli, having agreed to meet Lisa over something or other. Adam grinned, wondering what they would say if they saw him now.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top