Ball sucking

Recently gave a guy an extended ball worship session, the first in a while. At some point, I want to see if I can make a guy cum just from sucking/licking his balls. No contact at all with his cock. That would be fucking hot.

....and the possibilities are there. .. . it's weather you or your lover have the patients. I can speak from experience.
 
I'm like you, Vickie...I LOVE licking a man's balls, too...making them jiggle and dance as I flirt my tongue back and forth over them. I like to "weigh" each one on my tongue...hefting it and feeling it's sperm-laden weight! 💕

But...I DO love sucking a man's balls, too, drawing each one into my warm mouth and rolling it with my tongue...caressing it...warming it up for the big draining! I would swear that warming a man's balls inside mouth excites his sperm and makes them actually produce more cum! I know it certainly does make men moan with pleasure!!!

And I, too, LOVE to kiss men's balls...with loving, moaning, wet, OBVIOUS kisses! Horny guys always seem to get so much hotter when we do creative, unusual, kinky stuff like that! I LOVE doing it because it's intensely symbolic...increasing my feelings of submissiveness and humiliation exponentially! 💋

LOTS of men thank me profusely for serving them so completely, like that! And I LOVE that, too!!! 💖

I don't know if it's your enthusiasm or your obvious love for ball sucking, but after reading that... please feel free to call on me the next time you need to practice :rose:
 
I don't know if it's your enthusiasm or your obvious love for ball sucking, but after reading that... please feel free to call on me the next time you need to practice :rose:

Ohhhh, James! Thank you for that sweet compliment! It would be a privilege for me to make love to YOUR balls with my mouth! I truly do LOVE doing it and I LOVE how much pleasure it would give YOU! 💝

Yours, anytime...

Glori. 💋
 
All these stories and photos have set of a tingling in my balls!

I quite like having my balls licked and gently sucked, especially when getting a hand job.

I'm more into getting them squeezed and pulled during sex or masturbation, just with a hint of pain but not too much.

I'm sure a lot of others do too but, I often have them in my hands fondling while just standing or walking around the house. I tell my wife they are like stress balls and I fondle them to calm myself down.

An ex of mine used to massage and fondle them each night in bed to help me go to sleep. Was very helpful!
 
I do this sometimes when performing oral sex on guys x but it comes as a standard duty when sucking as a Sub x x x
 
I do this sometimes when performing oral sex on guys x but it comes as a standard duty when sucking as a Sub x x x

Oral doesn't do a great deal for me if I am honest, I much prefer hands and fingers.
Where as giving oral must be my favourite pastime.
 
Glad I found a relative thread for this.

I spent all last night and this morning with a woman, and at one point last night she licked, sucked, tongued and nibbled at my balls and nothing else for about an hour. I've obviously had my balls played with before but nothing as attentative as she was with them for a long period of time. It drove me wild, and she really really liked ball sucking too.

It drove me wild. I fucked her senseless afterwards and you wouldn't believe the amount I blew on her after her messing with my balls for so long!
 
Glad I found a relative thread for this.

I spent all last night and this morning with a woman, and at one point last night she licked, sucked, tongued and nibbled at my balls and nothing else for about an hour. I've obviously had my balls played with before but nothing as attentative as she was with them for a long period of time. It drove me wild, and she really really liked ball sucking too.

It drove me wild. I fucked her senseless afterwards and you wouldn't believe the amount I blew on her after her messing with my balls for so long!

Totally grand mate. A woman who'll spend an age at our equipment- she's worth diamonds. By the sound of it she got her reward nicely! ... Oh, but it was pearl necklaces... ;)
 
Back
Top