GIFTASTIC Jan 26 2016 onwards

k34b9fz9_orig.gif

Upon finding this video of his wife Carly that she had posted to an online site for cheating wives and their lovers, Jesse did what?

a. Used it to get a cleaner divorce without alimony.
b. Used it to blackmail the lovers for money.
c. Stayed quiet and let Carly have fun.
d. Confronted Carly and demanded that she stop.
e. Confronted Carly and demanded an open marriage.
f. Confronted Carly and asked to watch her with other men.
 

"Next time you cheat on me, Stan, it will be my ass that you're licking clean of other men's cum. Stay faithful and I'll never cheat again."

"So, which girl should I cheat with next? Rory or Jane?"

"Stan!"
 
Last edited:

"This is great, but what about your husband, Steve?"

"What about your wife, Kerry?"

"Point taken. They can never know."

"Never know? It was their idea. They're watching us through a two-way mirror."

"Holy smokes!"

"Just kidding, but I had you going!"

"Just shut up and ride me!"

"Your wish is my command."
 

Little did Kara know that while she was being fucked by what she thought was her husband Michael, he was getting payback for her cheating on him by screwing her best friend Ellen while she got plowed by his buddy Roger.
 

When he started screwing his wife's boss Marjorie as a favor to her, Cynthia had warned him that she was kinky, but Harlan didn't quite know just how much of a freak she was until they actually got it on.
 

"So, does your husband do this to you?"

"No, my husband's gay. I'm just his beard."

"Oh."

"Don't worry, none of my boyfriends have been this great."

"Neither is my wife. But she does other things. You should taste her homemade coconut cream pie."

"I'll show you a pie, Jason. And it won't be made with coconut, but it will be full of cream. Your own."

"Works for me."

"I thought so."
 

"I can't believe that your wife let me fuck you!"

"I can. She needs to keep me at arm's length when she's having her monthly. Given how she is right then, I don't mind."

"Well, then, I have to warn you that I like more sex when I'm on my period, not less."

"Oh, shit!"

"Relax, I meant anal!"

"Thank God!"
 

"No, Daddy, I'm being a very good girl in my freshman year, I promise. I swear, I'm not going to frat parties, drinking, or sleeping around. You watch, I'll graduate summa cum laude or something 'cum,' at least."

Well Riley would definitely graduate "cum laude"....or was that, "cum loud"?
 
Back
Top