The 17th Annual Literotica Award Nominations: Most Original Sex Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Joined
Aug 27, 1999
Posts
20,678
In this category, please nominate the sex scene in a Literotica story that you found to be most creatively done. Please include:

- a one sentence to three paragraph snippet of the creative sex scene (please do not quote more than one sentence to three paragraphs)
- the title of the story
- the author of the story
(a link to the story satisfies the bottom two requirements)

Story must be currently on Literotica, and must have been submitted during the year 2015. One nomination per member, please. If multiple nominations are made by a member, only the first listed will count.

*
 
This story involves an element of the supernatural -- a pair of panties that have been infused with a voodoo spell that cause them to provide the wearer with intense sexual satisfaction at surprising moments. "Pandora's Panties", by legerdemer.

***​


The woman on my left pushed a full glass of water towards me. I smiled as graciously as I could muster and looked down at my notepad, scribbling some random note to make it look as if I'd been deep in thought and had just had an important idea. But the panties weren't done with me. The crotch bunched up and squeezed my labia, massaging me again and again, scraping in and out. It felt like four fingers bunched together, their knuckles bowed outwards, were filling me and stretching me and reaching for my cervix, pushing me up that roller coaster all over again, shoving in and out with increasing speed until...

"Amy? What do you think?" my counterpart from one of the other groups piped up, lobbing his question at me.

I couldn't think what to answer him. What were they talking about?


https://www.literotica.com/s/pandoras-panties
 
Last edited:
17th Annual Literotica Awards

If only an inadvertent up skirt peek of her white, bikini panties or a down blouse flash of her bra and cleavage, he needed that to make him think that his mother was deliberately flashing him and sexually teasing him. He needed to believe that she was deliberately flashing him for him to masturbate over later tonight when he was in his room alone and she was in her room alone. With her seemingly acting as if they didn't have sex, he needed her flashing him to relieve the incestuous lust that he had for his mother and the sexual frustration he now felt with her acting so distant.

https://www.literotica.com/s/losing-the-house-but-winning-mom-08
 
As most interesting sex scene I nominate this one

It captured my thinking and held in my memory for days as I considered lovers and friends experienced or vicariously enjoyed. It is a girl on girl scene but captures subtle occurrences between lovers.

The story is "A Grandmother's 50 Years of Sex," by ModRom1964



Her tits are neatly and clearly outlined, under a thin, close-fitting tee-shirt, and her hands brush over them. Accidently? Intentionally? I can't tell; it's over in a moment. But it does something to me. All the frustration of the summer runs through my veins, and I drop my towel to the floor. I feel air all over my body. I'd never stood naked before anyone but my boyfriend. I shiver a little, not from being chilly, from excitement.

She stands up and without a word walks to me. I know it's time to make a move if I want to go no farther with this girl-girl thing, wherever it's going. I don't make a move; I want to see - wouldn't "feel" be a better word than "see"? - where she wants to go.

She wraps her arms around me and kisses me lightly on the lips.

I'd never kissed a girl before when I was aroused and excited. Her mouth is so soft, and her lips so smooth, a little slick and a little scented from lipstick. I'm startled by how different she feels from a man.

She breaks off the kiss; I wouldn't have. She says, "You're lovely, Stop me anytime you want to, but I really want you."


The scene continues and the characters are, in my opinion, solidly outlined as people.
 
Rope and Veil-Electricblue66

"But Amelia's eyes, they are the connection between my tongue on her clit and her brain. Her look replaces her spine. She sees me between her legs and her eyes hold mine, and our hands connect on her breasts. My fingers pinch and tighten one nipple, her fingers the other. Our hands grapple and connect, our fingers entwined, she pulls that hand up to her mouth. Her tongue is fierce, and her lips suck my fingers inside her. A fuck, a little finger fuck in her mouth.

All the time, her eyes hold mine, as I twist and suck, my tongue in her sex. A tape holds a catheter to her thigh, but I don't mind, I just take care not to knock and bump it. Her clit is hidden and red, and my suck and spit is her moisture, and our eyes connect. Her lost nerves find replacements in her open eyed, non blinking gaze, and I caress her lips and slick that fleshy clit with my tongue, and our hands peak her long nipples high on her breasts, and she holds my hand to her throat.

And all the time her eyes never leave mine and mine never leave hers, and she looks down on me, my face between her thighs and my mouth on her heating sex. Our fingers twist and tighten and her eyes don't leave mine. Then she gasps, a tight intake of breath, and her eyes widen one last time, huge and black, her pupils a wide blackness. And Amelia arches her back, her head rolls back, and her eyes flicker back, and she shudders with her pleasure. Her eyes lose mine."
 
YogaKay for Most Origianl Sex Scene 2015

I would like to nominate YogaKay's "After the Kids" for consideration for Most Original Sex Sence. Where this hot military wife wife sexually surrenders to her naval officer husband and his two friends is one of the most arousing and hot stories I've ever read ... truly phenomenal!

*********************

Both men with big grins on their face stared even more intensely at my husband's hand that was now jiggling my ass for their inspection. With a slap on my butt, my husband dismissed me. I hurried to his humidor and grabbed three Cuban cigars that he had brought back after his last deployment. My heart pounded as I returned to their lair. I felt like an African antelope, watched by hungry lions before the attack.

As I exited the house, they all grinned at me with knowing looks. No longer were these my peers. They had been promoted to bosses. I felt my desire to serve settle on me like a wet blanket. All awareness of anything but these men left my head. Following instructions, I approached Jon, seated to David's left and offered him a cigar and a cutter. Taking the cigar, my old friend looked at me, as if we had never met and gently cupped my breast. His dark brown eyes met my serious green ones with no recognition. Kneading my breast, he looked at my David. With delight in his eyes, my hubby nodded.

With permission granted, Jon took both of my breasts and squeezed my nipples hard. A whimper escaped me. I hope it concealed how excited I truly was. This was my hubby's idea and I still felt unsure. Still playing with my breasts, Jon continued talking with the two men. Standing between him and my hubby, I felt cornered, alive and over my head. Contrasting emotions assailed me as my body responded to this use.
 
the masturbation scene on Dawn over Sun Valley

some of the commentators on this story mentioned how original they found the mutual masturbation scene to be, so i figured i'd nominate it here :)

----------------------------------------------------

story:
https://www.literotica.com/s/dawn-over-sun-valley-ch-03

quote:

"What?! You want to watch me -" gulp. "M-masturbate?" She smiled, and he'd be damned if it weren't excitement blazing in her eyes now. "Yes, please."

While his head was still reeling, trying to make sense of her request - of her - trying to remember why this was a mistake, his hands seemed to move of their own will. His fingers made quick work of his button and zip and pushed his pants and boxers down, fisted his throbbing shaft and started pumping with practiced ease, all without conscious thought. His flared cockhead was angry-red and sticky, but fresh precum oozed from his slit and he used his thumb to spread it all over, shuddering with every delicious glide, eyes closed to savor every sensation.

And then she made a sound, a soft sigh, and his eyes snapped open. Leanne was watching, riveted, completely focused on his dick, on the way it pushed inside his tight fist. "Gosh, that's so sexy!" she exclaimed, as she kneeled next to him, so close her breasts almost brushed against his moving arm. Joe groaned and quickened his pace, dizzy with desire now. God, jerking off never felt so good before.
 
^^^ second vote for that masturbation scene!

https://www.literotica.com/s/dawn-over-sun-valley-ch-03

my personal favorite quote here is this one:

"Now that's just criminal, princess." Her eyes widened, and he chuckled. "How old are you? Twenty three? How long since you hit puberty? Ten, eleven years? And you've never masturbated? Never made yourself come? Not even once?"

Leanne shook her head jerkily, and he could see the color in her cheeks - already flushed with her lust - had just deepened to a glowing red. Belatedly he realized she may be uncomfortable, even humiliated by his questions, and now his words stumbled on top of each other to try and fix that.
"Hey - I'm not judging or anything, honest. All I'm saying is -" Joe shoved a frustrated, unsteady hand through his already-mussed hair. "Look, Leanne - it's your body, you know? You should learn what makes you feel good. You deserve that. Giving yourself pleasure - that's one of the basic rules of self care. Just like eating right and exercising."

Leanne just stared at him, her mouth partly open as if a question was stuck there, unvoiced. When it occurred to him what that question probably was he flushed self-consciously, but then met her eyes and answered it anyways. "Of course, I am speaking from vast personal experience here. I make it a priority to take care of myself, well and often."
 
An innocent girl

I just loved the way the author awoke a latent sexual desire in an innocent girl by having her boyfriend teach her how to climax. Yes...having the guy teach the girl how to pleasure herself. How often do you see that?

"Enough, princess?" he asked gently.

Leanne swallowed hard, but then shook her head resolutely, half-turning in his arms to try and look him in the eye. "No, not even close! Please, I - I want to feel you touch me like that. Here -" and before he could quite grasp her intention she tugged her panties down and off her legs, throwing them all the way to the far edge of the blanket. Stealing another look at him over her shoulder she suddenly grinned, as if surprised and pleased with her own brevity, while he stared, speechless.

https://www.literotica.com/s/dawn-over-sun-valley-ch-03
 
Same masturbation scene as above. The paragraphs that stood out to me.

---

Joe inhaled sharply, taking in the sweet smell of her sex that wafted in the air around them. He was getting high on lust, and finding it harder and harder to remember there was a line he shouldn't - couldn't - cross with her - even if he'd already blown way past every other limit he'd ever told himself to keep. He drew their hands up to her belly, and then edged his fingers under the waistband of her panties, until the soft curls underneath tickled his sensitive pads.

Leanne sucked her breath and froze, her whole body suddenly tense. Sensing the change, Joe stopped his exploration. Her sudden distress was like a bucket of cold water dumped over his head, shocking and effective, clearing it from its passion-filled haze. Refocusing on the young woman in his arms, he slowly withdrew his hand until it rested safely on her abdomen once more.

"Enough, princess?" he asked gently.

---

Link to the story - https://www.literotica.com/s/dawn-over-sun-valley-ch-03
 
From "Nothing" by HaloofDarkness

"The spasm that goes through your body as the next silk scarf floats down your stomach... Oh, how that pleases me: the shudder that rips through you as I lift the scarf off just a single centimeter away from your clit. The first involuntary sound, too... Oh, I like that. This pleases me very much..."

https://www.literotica.com/s/nothing-13
 
I nominate "Forbidden Fruit" by Yogakay It tells the story of Adam and Eve being cast from the garden of Eden after consuming the forbidden fruit.


Moans replaced whimpers as she felt him sliding in and out of her body. Wholeness settled on Eve as his pace increased and he again sought her lips. His full lips met hers and their bodies melded into one withering mound of flesh. Sounds of his body striking hers filled the blackness. The sweetness of her musk combined with the smokiness of his scent and filled the air. The odor and sounds of their coupling rose into the trees. As their intensity increased, so did the movements in the branches above.

Needing no renewal in his body, the man released his seed in her and continued his thrusts. Grinding his lower body against Eve's, he growled even louder. The roughness of his voice and the circular motions of his hips compelled her to push back. Matching him move for move, her hips circled. Screams ripped through her, as he pressed her into the rough bark of the tree. Unaware of the tree's undulating against her, wave after wave of juice ran from her. Hearing her screams, the man again shot his seed deep within her. Combined with the cries of their orgasms, you could hear the creatures voices rise in exultation.

Sweat shone on Eve's face and a red glow settled on her skin as she lay her head on the man's shoulder. Small, childlike kisses pressed on his neck, followed by the slightest of whispers, "I love you..."
 
I nominate milfleglover's "Granny Nurse Sonia to the Rescue"...

"Speaking of close," Sonia smiled, lifting the blanket back down to fully stroke him again, his cock wet and dripping with pre-cum that flowed over her sticky fingers. "You must be very, very close..."

She stroked with increasing pace and urgency, noting the boy's trembling reaction, knowing the time was very close. She used two hands now, one at the base, one at the tip, holding the bottom in one hand and corkscrewing her other up and around the tip.

"Oh...oh...oh Grandma!" he quietly whispered, thrusting his hips to match her strokes.

https://www.literotica.com/s/granny-nurse-sonia-to-the-rescue
 
Most Original Sex Scene

I would like to nominate 'Sweetest Sin' (Gay)
By Adjoaq
For consideration for Most Original Sex Scene. If that amazing scene with butter as lube was not hot and erotic enough, then I don't know what else is.

***

Adrian leaned over Oliver, his eyes glazed from intense lust. He rubbed the head of his cock against Oliver's puckered hole. "I don't want to hurt you, Oliver. I need to use something slick. I have to..." He trailed off as his head turned towards the paper bag that still held the Italian bread and butter which had been part of their meal. They hadn't touched it. Adrian reached for the bag which was lying on the center table and took out the small plastic box of butter. Opening it, he scooped out a generous amount and proceeded to slick himself, kissing Oliver the whole time. He didn't remember wanting anyone more. And when Adrian's slick finger penetrated Oliver's hungry hole, Oliver had almost gone insane with need. It felt so good he'd groaned, grunted and whimpered for the fuck.

"Oh God, that feels so good." Oliver tore his mouth away to moan helplessly when two thick fingers entered him. He started to buck against the delicious assault, fucking himself on those fingers until he thought he'd go crazy. "Adrian..." He gasped when Adrian's thick fingers brushed over his prostate. His breath came in ragged gasps, his body sweating as he shamelessly begged Adrian with his body to fuck him. "Please give me your cock, Adrian. I can't wait any longer."

And Adrian had given it to him...hard.

https://www.literotica.com/s/sweetest-sin
 
Last edited:
A second nomination for Forbidden Fruit by Yogakay

I second the nomination for Forbidden Fruit by Yogakay


I nominate "Forbidden Fruit" by Yogakay It tells the story of Adam and Eve being cast from the garden of Eden after consuming the forbidden fruit.


Moans replaced whimpers as she felt him sliding in and out of her body. Wholeness settled on Eve as his pace increased and he again sought her lips. His full lips met hers and their bodies melded into one withering mound of flesh. Sounds of his body striking hers filled the blackness. The sweetness of her musk combined with the smokiness of his scent and filled the air. The odor and sounds of their coupling rose into the trees. As their intensity increased, so did the movements in the branches above.

Needing no renewal in his body, the man released his seed in her and continued his thrusts. Grinding his lower body against Eve's, he growled even louder. The roughness of his voice and the circular motions of his hips compelled her to push back. Matching him move for move, her hips circled. Screams ripped through her, as he pressed her into the rough bark of the tree. Unaware of the tree's undulating against her, wave after wave of juice ran from her. Hearing her screams, the man again shot his seed deep within her. Combined with the cries of their orgasms, you could hear the creatures voices rise in exultation.

Sweat shone on Eve's face and a red glow settled on her skin as she lay her head on the man's shoulder. Small, childlike kisses pressed on his neck, followed by the slightest of whispers, "I love you..."
 
"After a few seconds, this wasn't enough for me. My lips part and I slowly pushed my tongue out between my teeth. I felt my tongue press into the wrinkles of my sister's asshole and heard her gasp in her speech. She actually stopped talking for a few seconds before returning to her script. As she began to speak again, I pushed more and more of my tongue out of my mouth. Soon my tongue was coiled against the tight skin of my sister's asshole. The flavor of her skin was salty and tangy and it made my heart beat faster. Her scent had grown more intense and I could taste it mixing on my tongue. My cock was aching and I found myself rubbing against my sister's leg inadvertently.

I began to swirl my tongue around on Nislani's asshole. I kept my face tight against Nislani's body and there was essentially not enough space for me tongue to fit outside of my mouth. Soon, Nislani's asshole was dripping with my saliva. Her body was shaking and, for a brief instant, her asshole relaxed and she sighed. Suddenly, my tongue plunged deeply into my sister's asshole. I was surprised by how quickly it happened. "

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-sultanah-ch-10
 
My selection would be from "Mister Gabe" written by Dainii
https://www.literotica.com/s/mister-gabe-ch-02-2?page=5

"Hold Jennifer's head steady, David. Open her mouth." The rest of his instructions came quickly, if solemnly spoken. Letting go of her gown, I placed a hand on either side of my wife's head, and using a finger pried her mouth open. Then I slowly pressed her forward, directing her open mouth to the monster in front of us. Briefly I let go of Jen's head to reach over with one hand to grasp Mister Gabe's cock and direct it to her mouth. Once I had place the cockhead in the correct place, on Jennifer's tongue, I replace my hands at the back of her head with my fingers resting along her cheeks. I pushed her forward as instructed. I could feel Mister Gabe enter my wife's mouth. I could hear her moan as I pushed her as far forward as I could feeling her cheeks expand under my fingers as she stretched to accommodate him. "You can begin now, Mister Gabe, and repeat after me," said the Reverend.

Using my hands as a backstop pinning Jennifer in place, Mister Gabe started to thrust into her mouth. Initially he could only get the first four or so inches into her, but regardless of her gagging he was soon driving over half of his cock into her face. I was fighting to hold her in place. Dimly I could tell that he was saying things, repeating what the Reverend was telling him. Owning her. To have, to abuse, to do whatever he wanted to. Words to that affect.
 
Talking It Up With Jill

I nominate Jack7 and his multi-part story, "Talking It Up With Jill". This is from Ch. 4, Pt. 3, page 5. This is only three paragraphs of a single scene that runs two pages. The author keeps the tension and the heat on high the whole time.

"Cedric!" she said breathlessly, pushing his arms down. "Cedric, honey wait." She turned to face him, shaking her head and breathing heavily. She looked over at me. "I can't do it like that again just yet. Not so soon," she said in between breathes as she faced Cedric. She rest a hand against his chest and took his cock in her other hand, looking down at it. "Sweetheart you're just too big. I can't... I can't relax. It's gonna hurt."

"I wasn't tryin' to-..." Cedric stammered, not sounding entirely certain of what he'd done.

"No," Jill said. "It's okay... Come,... Come on," she gently told him.

https://www.literotica.com/s/talking-it-up-with-jill-ch-04-pt-03?page=5
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top