The 2022 Literotica Awards: Most Original Sex Scene

The 2022 Literotica Awards: Most Original Sex Scene

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Please choose the scene below which you feel is the most original.

Note: Please do not post on this thread. To discuss the contest, please go here.

Choice A from Caleb 11 - Opening the Back Door by PastMaster

"As expected, she ended up on her knees in front of me, the tip of my cock just brushing her lips.

She gazed up at me, transfixing me with her glorious stare, and moved forward, allowing her lips to part as she engulfed me in a single, long slow push. She didn't blink, and before long, she was pressing her nose against my belly, the tip of my cock nestled in the back of her throat.

She swallowed, and I almost lost it then.

She pulled back, allowing the spit collected in her mouth to drool out, over my cock and balls and dribble across her magnificent breasts. When she had almost pulled all the way off my cock, she gave my glans a gentle tongue lashing, paying attention to the frenulum on the underside before pushing forward again to deepthroat me once again."

Choice B from Life is Full of Surprises by Capt_Roger

Every push was blowing my mind. I tugged on the cuffs. "I want to see."

Nicole paused her motion briefly as she leaned forwards and pulled the blindfold off my head. Although the lights were dimmed I blinked and then turned to look at the TV screen. My french Countess wife stood behind me still dressed in her lacy outfit and boots but now sporting a purple strap-on dildo that she was sliding lovingly in and out of my ass. Each forward thrust was hitting the magic spot.

My usually submissive wife was fucking me in the ass and applying an occasional slap from the flogger to boot! It was a sight to behold and an incomparable feeling to experience. I shuddered; my cock so hard it felt like it could burst, I was coming without anything even touching me. Fireworks exploded in my head. I moaned loudly, gasping for air, as my body shook.

Choice C from Me, Myself, and You by GivingThisATry

"You are the mad genius assistant (and very good girl) to an infamous (and deliciously dominant) mad genius scientist, and tonight marks the culmination of years of your hard work together - the first successful human test of your teleportation machine! But when things don't go quite as expected..."

Choice D from OnlyFamily Ch. 02: First Blowjob by silkstockingslover

"Yes, like that. Wrap your hand around his shaft and slowly stroke it up and down. Feel the steel-like hardness of his dick. Feel the sensitive flesh. Get his dick as hard as possible. And all that eye candy you're showing him through your sorry excuse for a dress is also helping!"

"It's already so hard, Mommy; can't I just suck it now?" Tyra asked. "I really want to suck my brother's big, fat cock!"

"Not quite yet, you eager sister slut," Lisa rebuked her mildly. "Patience is important. Make him beg for it. Make him desperate to feel it inside your mouth."

Choice E from Warden's Wife Pays His Debt Ch. 07 by FifthEstate

With her headed tilted back, mouth open, and legs in the air his wife gasped, "Ohhhhh...uhhhhh...uhn...uhn...it...it feels good...so good!"

"Tell me how much better it feels than hubby's little dick! We both know you're a size queen aren't you slut?"

The warden held his breath.

"Ohhhhh...uhhhhh...uhhhhh...ohhhhh...God...yesssss! He...he can't...make me feel like this. Please don't stop!" She cried.

Back