2022 Literotica Award Nominations: Most Original Sex Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
In this category, please nominate the sex scene in a Literotica story that you found to be most creatively done. Please include:
  • a one sentence to three paragraph snippet of the creative sex scene (please do not quote more than one sentence to five paragraphs)
  • the title of the story
  • the author of the story
    a link to the story satisfies the bottom two requirements
NOTE: if you do not specify a certain scene, or if you quote more than five paragraphs, your nomination may be disqualified.

Story must be currently on Literotica, and must have been submitted during the year 2022. One nomination per member, please. If multiple nominations are made by a member, only the first listed will count.

Please note that posts containing trolling, name-calling, and/or other forms of negativity will be removed. If you don't enjoy contests, that's fine - you are free to not participate. Please do not ruin everyone else's fun. :rose:

Thank you to all participants - readers and authors alike!

Nominate @Capt_Roger for "Life is full of surprises"

Every push was blowing my mind. I tugged on the cuffs. "I want to see."

Nicole paused her motion briefly as she leaned forwards and pulled the blindfold off my head. Although the lights were dimmed I blinked and then turned to look at the TV screen. My french Countess wife stood behind me still dressed in her lacy outfit and boots but now sporting a purple strap-on dildo that she was sliding lovingly in and out of my ass. Each forward thrust was hitting the magic spot.

My usually submissive wife was fucking me in the ass and applying an occasional slap from the flogger to boot! It was a sight to behold and an incomparable feeling to experience. I shuddered; my cock so hard it felt like it could burst, I was coming without anything even touching me. Fireworks exploded in my head. I moaned loudly, gasping for air, as my body shook.

Last edited:
Nominate FifthEstate for Warden's Wife Pays His Debt Ch.7

With her headed tilted back, mouth open, and legs in the air his wife gasped, "Ohhhhh...uhhhhh...uhn...uhn...it...it feels good...so good!"

"Tell me how much better it feels than hubby's little dick! We both know you're a size queen aren't you slut?"

The warden held his breath.

"Ohhhhh...uhhhhh...uhhhhh...ohhhhh...God...yesssss! He...he can't...make me feel like this. Please don't stop!" She cried.
FifthEstate-Wardens wife pays his debt CH 7

The lengthy blow job description was so hot and an amazing tease. It made me want to suck cock so bad even though the story was not a gay story.

OnlyFamily Ch 02: First Blow Job

https://www.literotica.com/s/onlyfamily-ch-02-first-blowjob

"Yes, like that. Wrap your hand around his shaft and slowly stroke it up and down. Feel the steel-like hardness of his dick. Feel the sensitive flesh. Get his dick as hard as possible. And all that eye candy you're showing him through your sorry excuse for a dress is also helping!"

"It's already so hard, Mommy; can't I just suck it now?" Tyra asked. "I really want to suck my brother's big, fat cock!"

"Not quite yet, you eager sister slut," Lisa rebuked her mildly. "Patience is important. Make him beg for it. Make him desperate to feel it inside your mouth."

That's easy. The scene in Onlyfamily where Jill teaches her daughter how to worship her brothers big fat cock. Another silkstockingslover classic.
"Okay," Tyra said, admiring the long shaft, the big balls.

"And as for you, Marty," Lisa said, looking up at her son. "You have a big, fat cock."

"Thanks," Marty said, finding this tableau unbelievable... his sister and his mother on their knees, staring at his throbbing erection from very close quarters.

"Now a cock like this one, Tyra, deserves to be worshipped," Lisa said, tempted just to devour her son's glorious cock.

"Worshipped?" Tyra asked, having come close to entering a trance as she settled into staring at the amazing cock.

"Yes, worshipped," Lisa emphasized, as the temptation became too much to resist, so she wrapped her hand around it.

Marty groaned and focused hard, doing his best to control his load this time, after his humiliating eruption almost upon first contact when his sister had stroked him.

"Yes, you must treat it as something very special. As an object of worship. You must give it your undivided attention," Lisa said. "You can use your hands, tits, lips, tongue, pussy, and even your ass to give it the pleasure it deserves."
https://classic.literotica.com/s/onlyfamily

The opening sex scene in Caleb chapter 11 opening the backdoor.

https://literotica.com/s/caleb-11-opening-the-back-door

Its a long scene - but starts here

"As expected, she ended up on her knees in front of me, the tip of my cock just brushing her lips.

She gazed up at me, transfixing me with her glorious stare, and moved forward, allowing her lips to part as she engulfed me in a single, long slow push. She didn't blink, and before long, she was pressing her nose against my belly, the tip of my cock nestled in the back of her throat.

She swallowed, and I almost lost it then.

She pulled back, allowing the spit collected in her mouth to drool out, over my cock and balls and dribble across her magnificent breasts. When she had almost pulled all the way off my cock, she gave my glans a gentle tongue lashing, paying attention to the frenulum on the underside before pushing forward again to deepthroat me once again."

I nominate silkstockingslover for this raunchy scene from Taking Liberties: A Freeuse Novella.

"Wake up, Mommy-slut," Amber ordered, tapping my lips with something wet.

I opened my eyes to see an almost naked Amber, as usual wearing black thigh high stockings, plus a strap-on that was in my face.

"Clean off your daughter's cum," Amber ordered.

"What?" I asked, hearing her words, but still lost in some morning fog.

Amber didn't respond to my question, but just continued, "the slut was really horny this morning... maybe because she knows today's the day you'll submit unconditionally."

"I don't think...." I began, but was literally shut up when she slid the wet strap-on dick into my mouth.

"Agreed; you don't think," Amber said as she slowly fucked my face. "Pets never think. Pets only obey."

I couldn't believe I was tasting my daughter for breakfast... even if it was second hand... or in this instance, second dick.

My pussy instantly woke up with visions of my daughter eating me the other night, and with the idea of returning the favour. I knew it was wrong, but fuck!... it was becoming a growing obsession.

As Amber seemed to be reading my body with academic prowess, I felt her hand on my pussy.

"So wet," Amber acknowledged. "You're either dying to be an incestuous Mommy-slut, or you're excited about the finality of tonight's upcoming complete submission to me."

I didn't respond, and she stopped fucking my face and rubbing my pussy.

She pulled out and ordered, "Now lick all the cum from the side of my dick."

I didn't say a word... I just obeyed... licking the long shaft while she resumed rubbing my pussy.
https://classic.literotica.com/s/taking-liberties-2?page=1

I nominate @Seadog777 for Lucia.

I pulled her body even tighter to my own. Her nipples felt like fleshy diamonds on my chest. Lucia then latched her mouth onto my neck and started grinding her hips back and forth. Her pussy had a tight grip on me and all I could do was lay my head back and let her take me. She was sucking on my neck like a baby on a bottle and I loved it.

I agree with Cravingdick's nomination:

The 2nd episode of the OnlyFamily series by Silkstockingslover.

(A family of three is presenting a how to suck dick lesson on webcam, where the mom is teaching her daughter, who is learning with her brother's dick.)

"Yes, like that. Wrap your hand around his shaft and slowly stroke it up and down. Feel the steel-like hardness of his dick. Feel the sensitive flesh. Get his dick as hard as possible. And all that eye candy you're showing him through your sorry excuse for a dress is also helping!"

"It's already so hard, Mommy; can't I just suck it now?" Tyra asked. "I really want to suck my brother's big, fat cock!"

"Not quite yet, you eager sister slut," Lisa rebuked her mildly. "Patience is important. Make him beg for it. Make him desperate to feel it inside your mouth."

I'd like to nominate an audio if I may? Which I can't really do a transcript of, but I found it very original :) Apologies if this is not permitted - I am quite new and haven't found the rules!

@GivingThisATry "Me Myself and You" ***Trigger Warning - Light degradation/name-calling; throat fucking, spanking

https://www.literotica.com/s/me-myself-and-you

"You are the mad genius assistant (and very good girl) to an infamous (and deliciously dominant) mad genius scientist, and tonight marks the culmination of years of your hard work together - the first successful human test of your teleportation machine! But when things don't go quite as expected..."

Group scene with clones.

From 9:22 (second clone appears) to the end at 13:31.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back