The Beach House (closed)

Loves_Pink

Just for the fun.
Joined
Sep 20, 2013
Posts
1,364
closed for shizzz

It had been ten years since Hannah and her parents had been to the family beach house at the same time as her aunt's family. Hannah's mom and her mom's sister, Hannah's aunt, had always been close. So for several years the two families shared their summer vacation at the beach. That was when Hannah and her male cousin were young children. They were the same age, and it was considered safe for them to share a bedroom. The beach house had three bedrooms. Her parents had one room, her aunt and uncle had another. And Hannah and her cousin shared the third bedroom which had two queen-sized beds.

The shared vacations stopped when the children grew and became involved in other summer activities, mostly summer camps and sport leagues. Both families used the beach house each summer, but they couldn't mesh their schedules to share a vacation. Now Hannah and her cousin were both sophomores in college. They hadn't even seen each other in several years, since sometime back in their high school days. And somehow their parents thought it was still okay for Hannah and him to share a bedroom. Yes, the third bedroom had separate beds, but they were being asked to share a room.

Hannah had developed over the past few years into a very attractive woman. At 5'3" she was a bit shorter than she liked. But she had long wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, and a 39DDD-24-36 figure. She was very popular on campus and dated more men than she ever let her parents know about. To them, she was still their sweet innocent daughter. Little did they really know about Hannah.

Hannah
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Lance was a little shocked that he had agreed. I mean it was summer break and he was in college so he should naturally have been off doing some crazy college summer venture. You know waiting tables somewhere fun and crazy. Or maybe some tourist spot tour guide

But he hadn't landed any of those fun jobs. He was stuck in college town, with all the college students gone. He was left bored off his ass

So he had accepted the invitation to the old beach house. A solid two weeks of some summer fun, and he would be with family. Not exactly the way a college guy should want to spend his time. But hell it was free. It was beach, and he might be able to schmooze a lil something extra out of his parent

http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-c...each/derek-theler-shirtless-beach-stud-04.jpg

But he was looking forward to some beach time. That was for sure. He had spent a lot of time getting his body into shape for. The biggest problem was gonna be the house itself

It was the old house and his cousin was gonna be there. So he would just have to figure out some other place To take girls


All that being said he was here

He had on a pair of black basketball shorts and a sleeveless grey shirt. He had driven his own jeep down to meet everyone.

He had gone through the usual niceties with his folks, and with his aunt and uncle. Then he trodden up the stairs to the little attic bedroom.

He knew she was in there, so he knocked and opened the door

"Hey cuz..." He said. His snazzy into dropping off

Damn she had grown! She was apparently getting ready for the beach, standing there in a cute little bikini that barely contained her full chest.

"Wow. You've grown"
 
Hannah had dressed in her tiny pink bikini for tanning time on the beach when she heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. It had to be male and she knew that neither her father or her uncle ever came up to the attic. So she figured that it had to be her cousin, Lance. She hadn't seen him in several years and wondered how he had grown. Just as the footstep approached the bedroom door, she stood and thrust her chest out to impress him.

And then he walked in. 'Damn! He's a hunk!' she thought. He had grown tall and really filed out, all muscle it appeared. He obviously took very good care of himself and his body as she did herself.

A broad smile crossed her face. With her hands on her waist, she bent a knee, shifted her hips and struck a sexy pose. She heard him verbally respond to her girls and knew he was impressed. Her triple D's impressed all men that had a pulse.

"So Lance, you decided after all to come to the beach this year and play with your cousin?" She shifted her hips to the other side and noticed his eyes widen.

"We have two whole weeks together. What shall we do?" She acted like Miss Innocence, but had many naughty thoughts in her head.
 
He smiled, and admittedly ogled, the way she gifted her hips, it made her tits jiggle ever so slightly in a way that was insanely interesting. He immediately found himself wondering if they were fake

His cousin had always been cute, but now she was hot. You throw in the curves she had and she was drop dead gorgeous

It was than that he vowed to himself he was gonna see those tits and find out if hey were all real

"Yep I am here to have some fun" he told her as he finished stepping into the room. He tossed his bag into the corner of the room

"Looks like your heading to the beach. If you give me a minute to change I'll join you" he told her as he began to fish through his bag, looking for his shorts. He smiled noting that she hadn't left

So he did what any guy with his body would do. He chose to fight fire with fire, and he peeled of his shirt, his muscles flexing and rippling as he rifled through his bag.

"Go on. Step out or your gonna see more then you have bargained for"
 
Hannah was mesmerized by his ripped body. 'Fuck, he is hot' she thought to herself as she felt a quiver in her pussy. She was staring at him, not even aware that he may want some privacy.

When he warned her again that he was going to strip before putting on his swim trunks, she snapped out of her fog and thought just a moment.

"You know cuz, our parents had us share this very room for many summers. Heck, for several years we even shared the same bed. We frequently changed clothes in front of one another." As she spoke she was gaining self confidence.

"You don't have anything I haven't seen already. I will admit that your have grown quite a bit since I last saw you. But it appears that everything I have just now seen is so much better than the last time. And I assume that is likely to apply to everything you've got." she had a sly smile and a gleam in her eye.

Hannah shifted her hips again which gave her pussy some physical movement which felt good. She bit her lower lip and stared at him.

"You know we're going to spend two weeks together sharing this room. If you don't mind cuz, I think I'll stay."
 
Last edited:
His smile soon matched hers. A little wry and full of mischief

"You know your right. We used to do a lot of things. And your right we are both adults now" he told her as he tossed his board shorts on his bed, then his hands shifted to his hips, hooking his shorts with his thumbs and tugging them to the floor. He stood there in his snug athletic boxer briefs

"And your also right. We have both" on that note his eyes deliberately drifted to her impressive chest, "have grown a lot, and some parts have grown more than others for both of us"
The he turned around and tugged his boxer briefs to the floor

He half turned and grabbed his board shorts stepping into them. As he moved she may have caught a glimpse of his thick fleshy member as it swung low along his thighs when he shifted this way and that getting into his shorts

"But then again. Like you said, we have two weeks" he told her with a smile as he tied his shorts then headed for the door

"Come on cuzets check the water then I'll buy the first round at the boardwalk bar"
 
Hannah watched as Lance removed his shorts and stood for a moment in only his boxer briefs. She could see a large bulge in his crotch and caught herself licking her lips. Then when he was naked for a moment, she did catch a glimpse of how well endowed he was.

She had seen him glancing at her tits and thought, even hoped, that he wanted to touch them. In her head she could imagine his mouth sucking upon a nipple as it grew hard from the sensations. She quickly had other naughty thoughts in her head while considering if sex between cousins was really wrong as long as no babies were conceived. She knew she was on the Pill, and had been recently tested to be free from all diseases.

'This can be a fun two weeks.' she thought to herself.

She threw on a beach cover so as to have some appearance of modesty in front of the older generation members of the family. Then she grabbed her beach bag which contained her towel and suntan lotion, and headed out towards the beach with Lance.

"You're not planning on getting me drunk and taking advantage of me, are you Lance?" she said with a wink, almost hoping that indeed that was his plan.
 
He stopped at the door, watching his cousin gather some things if her own. And loving the way her body moved when she did. Then he waved her ahead of him, taking the opportunity to check her ass. It was just as he had predicted, plump, well rounded to suit her hips and full enough to counter balance the heft of her top

"Yep that is exactly what I'm planning for my cousin, especially since we have two weeks of fun in the sun. At least one of us looks like they could use the sun. You ever get out" he asked with a grin. Then he glanced across the small landing of the attic. There was another door that lead to the roof top jacuzzi. He wasn't planning on taking advantage of her. That might be a little weird since they were cousins. But that didn't mean he couldn't talk her out of that top and jerk if to thoughts of those tits did it? Absolutely not

"Let's get you some sun, then we will see just how much booze I can pump into you" he told her as they headed downstairs.

Their parents were gone, they left a note. They were off to town, a little further in for some groceries and dinner. They left some cash for them to do whatever with

"Alright looks like drinks are on them. Come on!" He said as he opened the door to the back deck and headed along the small walk that led straight over the dune and to the beach


The sun was high and hot as it beat down on them when they tossed there stuff down. This late in the day most people were packed up and the were relatively alone

"You mind putting some sunscreen on my back?" He asked with a winning grin
 
Hannah was aware that Lance kept eyeing her shapely body. As they left the beach house, he had held the door for her to walk ahead. Yes, it was the gentlemanly thing for him to do, but she suspected he also wanted a good look and her sexy ass. She gave him a little extra wiggle as she walked. She loved teasing him, something they had done to each other a lot whenever their families spent time together at the beach. Now, as young adults, the nature of the tease changed to something more sexual, but that made it all the more fun.

They selected a spot on the nearly empty beach that was close to the water. She spread out her towel and took off her beach wrap, tossing it into her bag.

"You mind putting some sunscreen on my back?" He asked her.

Hannah picked up the lotion from her bag, squirted some onto her hands, and spread it over his broad shoulders. She took her time so as to spread the lotion evenly, and she also enjoyed feeling his strong muscles. She worked her way from the top of his shoulders down to his waist, even sliding her fingers under the waist band of his shorts. If the waist band would have had a bit more give, she thought about reaching in his backside and grabbing his cute butt, however that opportunity didn't actually arise.

When she was finished, Hannah laid front down on her towel.

"Your turn to do me." she said with a sly smile, the double meaning of her words an intended tease.

She reached behind her back and untied her top so that he could apply lotion all over and she wouldn't have a tan line. The top fell off her, leaving some amount of her abundant breasts showing. She raised her hands over her head.

"Make sure you get my sides, will you?"
 
Her hands felt good. Real good, they were small and firm and they seemed to enjoy working his back over to the point where he almost felt like he was getting a massage. He did notice that they seemed to linger along his waist line, and they did delve in a bit. But nothing risqué

Then it was his turn to 'do her'

She laid down, offering him a completely in obtruded view of her toned thighs and shapely ass. Then she undid her top and told him how she wanted it

Yeah she was enjoying herself, by teasing him, but of course he could play this game too. It was getting kinda fun really

"Yes ma'am" he said as he nelt down on the blanket, then with a smile on his face, he opted to straddle her. He let his hands work up and down her back in long slow strokes, working the lotion into her skin and giving her a bit of a massage. Relaxing her

Of course as he pressed down, the swell of tit that billowed out around her ribs grew even more. And he shifted his hands, so his strong thick fingers wrapped around her sides, sliding over the soft flesh of her tits. He didn't say anything and neither did she
He smiled

Then he scooted down so he could work lower, he slid up over her ass, his hands following to her waist

The he shifted his hands to her thighs, working back up towards her ass, taking the time to get her inner thighs, and going close enough that his fingers slid over her ass once or twice

He finally stood up

"There. I think I got it all worked in" then he trotted off towards the water "I'm gonna go cool off" and he needed it. The soft feel if he silky skin had gotten his blood flowing, and his loins throbbing.

The water felt great.
 
Hannah liked the feel of Lance's strong and warm large hands upon her body. She really liked it as his fingers ran across the sides of her tits. She let our a soft moan which maybe he heard, or not, above the sound of the surf. She closed her eyes and imagined his hands fully cupping her naked breasts and how wonderful that would feel.

When he scooted down over her ass, she really wished they both were naked. How erotic a thought. She wanted to feel his cock sliding between the cheeks of her ass.

A bit later she felt his large hands applying the lotion on the back of her thighs. When his fingers slid to the inside of her thighs, she felt that special tingle in her pussy and felt certain she became a bit wet. She wondered if he could see her wetness, that he was responsible for creating.

And then suddenly he announce he was done, he stood, and ran off to the water to cool off. 'Hmmm' she thought 'It appears that he got heated from putting the lotion on me.'

She considered rolling over with her tits exposed to watch him in the water, and wait for his return. However there were other people around, though none very close. She reached behind her back and re-tied her top before rolling back over to watch Lance. She sat up and applied lotion to her front, spending more time than necessary doing the uncovered parts of her large breasts.

As Lance returned from the water, she looked up at him and asked;

"Where's that drink you promised me?"
 
He romped on the water for a bit, cooling off. But every time he wanted to head in his lovely cousin was lotioning up

And it seemed like every time he looked her petite hands were working over the tremendous swell of her breasts he couldn't decide if her hands were just small or her toys were just big. Either way it didn't help his situation. But once she finally seems done, he was able to come out of the water. He tried not to stare at her as he walked back, but that was very very difficult

"Oh the drink?" Well there that little spot at the end of the boardwalk. That would be closest" he told her with a grin, then he sat down beside her

"Too much sun already?" He asked with a smile

"Then again as pale as you are you probably have had enough" he said with a chuckle. Then he gathered his towel and tossed her stuff back in her bag. He hoped she wouldn't wear the wrap just yet, he wanted to watch her move again. It was intoxicating

"Alright. A couple of drinks then back to the house?" He asked as he helped her up
 
Hannah smiled as Lance kept stealing looks at her body. She knew she was hot, and she appreciated the hungry looks. 'Every woman wants to be desirable, even to a cousin.' she thought. He was hot stuff himself, so this was a two-way enjoyment of excellent eye-candy.

She stood, folded her towel, and put it into her bag. She reached for her beach wrap and then paused, holding it in her hand as she looked at Lance. He had a look of disappointment on his face and she then knew that he preferred that she not cover up. She smiled at him and shoved the cover-up back into her bag. She caught a glimpse of the smile grow on his face.

Taking his arm, they walked down the boardwalk towards the beach bar. They each ordered a beer which they drank as they walked back towards the beach house.

Hannah wondered if Lance had specific plans for the two of them back at the house, knowing that their parents would be gone for another hour or two.

"Well Lance, are you in a hurry to get me back to the beach house?"
 
The walk was actually extremely relaxing, except for the part where every chance he had he took in the delicious jiggle of her chest

The stop at the bar was nice. They had gotten to chat and re connect, sharing stories of college misadventures, during which every time she laughed at whole, her chest moved in the most hypnotizing way

On their wall back she was charming and teasing, she seemed to move in all the ways that caught his eyes. That's when her question caught him. And so he answered, almost honestly

"Yeah I'm dying to get into that hot tub with a six pack and some tequila" he told her and nudging her with his elbow

"Sit back and let the heat unwind me. Care to join me?"
 
'Beer, tequila, hot tub' she repeated to herself. It sounded like a deadly combination as she was a lightweight drinker and could quickly get smashed. But being with Lance in the hot tub also sounded like a lot of fun.

"Beer and liquor don't mix well for me." she began "So you can have the beer and I'll share the tequila and hot tub with you."

When they reached the beach house, Lance went to the kitchen to get the drinks and Hannah made her way up to the rooftop hot tub where she removed the cover and ensured the water was heated to the proper temperature. She considered stripping naked before getting into the tub, but thought that might be too forward. So she left on her bikini which didn't conceal very much, and got into the tub.

Lance soon arrived with the drinks. Hannah grabbed the tequila, tossed aside the top, and took a long swig of the liquor. Raising the bottle high she said:

"I declare this summer vacation officially started." and handed the bottle to Lance.
 
Lance smiled as he stepped through the door. His big breasted blond cousin was already wet and rowdy. He had hardly stepped up to the tub when she looked past his winning smile and tugged the tequila bottle free from his muscular arm. Then she tossed the lod off and declared summer begun. Her chest heaved against her top as she lifted the bottle and took a swig

He chuckle , cracking a beer open

"I'll drink to that" he said as he tossed half the can back then stepped into the tub. He sat on the edge for a moment, reaching out and taking the tequila from his cousin

"And here's a second to that" and he swigged from the bottle before slipping into the tub and coming to rest across from his cousin. Bottle of tequila in one hand, beer in the other, water dripping down his thick pecs and rolling over the kind of his well defined stomach.

"This is nice. I love the view" he said with a grin as his eyes scanned the horizon of the beach, then the mountains on her chest.
 
The affect of the couple of drinks Hannah had was amplified by the hot water. She was feeling good, really good. She liked how Lance was staring at her chest, and likewise she was starting at his well toned body.

"You must work out a lot, to stay in such shape, don't you Lance?"

She moved closer to him and ran her hand over his muscular arm.

"I really like strong men who know how to take care of themselves and get what they want."

Hannah looked up into Lance's eyes with a sly smile on her face. She ran her hand over his broad chest.

"You do know how to get what you want, don't you?"
 
He smiled as he listened to her. And it was nice to see her eyes roaming over him as much as his had been over her.

"I'd like to think I know how to get what I want. And keeping this I. Shape has helped@ he said andade his pecs flex for her. Of course her fingers were already sending chills through his body.

"And I must say the same for you. You look great" his eyes wandering down her half submerged cleavage

"And I know you get what you want. Hell you had me dressing in front t of you and rubbing you down" he told her with a wink.

"You've had me at a dis advantage all day" he said as he looked into her clear, well slightly tipsy, eyes

"I know you got a glimpse of me earlier today, and as much as I have tried I haven't gotten a glimpse of you" he said as he turned towards her, his eyes dipping to her chest

"So why don't we go ahead and even things up. Go ahead and get a little more comfy and lose that top cuz" he told her with a winning smile, his eyes bright with....interest.
 
Last edited:
Hannah remembered years ago while they were much younger that they had dressed and undressed in the same room. They had on occasion played "Show me Yours, and I'll Show you Mine." Together they had learned at at early age that indeed little boys and little girls were different.

Now Lance wanted to play the adult version of that children's game. He had allowed her to watch him undress, even if she only caught a quick glimpse of his goods. Now she thought would be a good opportunity to have a more hands-on exploration of what Lance had in his trunks.

But it was her turn to 'show'.

Their parents would obviously disapprove of their activities, but she thought this was all harmless fun and their parents wouldn't have to know. She surely wasn't going to tell them and she knew Lance would likewise keep their activities secret.

"So you want to see the Girls, do you?" Hannah liked flaunting her assets, and she had a bit of an exhibitionist inside her. She sat upright, her chest above the waterline. Holding her forearm over her chest, she was able to pull the triangle bikini top pieces to the outside and below each breast. Hannah teased Lance by leaving her arm over her boobs while giving him a wicked smile.

"You know I didn't get much of a view earlier. I think if I give you a good view, you owe me another, better view."

She released her arm, freeing her large tits, and thrust her chest forward to give Lance a good, close-up view of her Girls.
 
Lance chuckled as she referred to them as the 'girls' but he was leaning closer his body aching as her small forearm crossed over her chest. Her breasts billowed around her arm as her other hand slowly slipped the fabric of her bikini away

He was mesmerized, barely hearing her as she told him she wanted a better view. Then her arm fell away. Her full massive breasts bounced free

His jaw hung open

"Damn Hannah how big are those beauties?" He asked as he stared at her. Her tits were large and round, still form with youth and capped with perfect pink nipples, that were slowly growing red and hard

His own cock was growing hard at the site, and he had to fight to keep from reaching up and grabbing one. His eyes covered them, one then the other

"Damn" he said again as he drew his eyes back up to hers

"A C cup is the biggest I've ever held", then he lofted a big strong hand out of the water, making a cupping and squeezing action. His eyes went from his hand to her chest, list clearly visible.

He grabbed his beer and took a swallow. Then held up the tequila bottle "I'll drink to those 'girls'" he said with a grin, then tilted the bottle back and drank. Then he handed it to Hannah
 
Hannah almost laughed at Lance's reaction to seeing her tits. He was practically besides himself as he obviously wanted to reach out and grab her large orbs. And she also want to feel his large hands on her tits. But she knew she had the leverage and could extract something in return.

"A "C" cup?" she repeated "I haven't been that size in years. These babies are Triple D's!" she said proudly as she cupped her own breasts and held them out in front of Lance. She knew that holding her tits while he couldn't touch them must be driving him crazy. She so loved teasing her cousin.

"Would you like to touch them? Maybe give them a squeeze?" She asked the questions, knowing with absolute certainty what his answer would be.

She took another swig of the tequila to gather more courage for what she was about to say.

"If you want to handle these, you need to show me your cock. Stand up so I can see, pull down your swim trunks, and let me see how much you have grown, cousin."
 
"Triples!" He said in quiet amazement. It made sense. They were so very very full and they looked all the bigger on her tiny frame. He had to bit his lips as her tiny hands ran under them, squeezing their heft gently and spilling out around her petite fingers.

He had to lick his lips more than once, remembering just how soft the flesh had felt when he was rubbing lotion on her. It had been soooooo smooth

She took another long swig of tequila, and he couldn't help but wonder just how much Her little frame could take.

Then her offer. Oh yes yes he did

"Alright" he said hesitantly. Then he stood up on front of her, the water coursing over his musculartorso. Water droplets glistening off his skin as he stood before her, the outline of his aroused state quite clear in his board shorts.

His cock had grown thick and long, a well formed chub that was not quite rigid she was gonna like it

"Alright but your not gonna tell me times up as soon as i touch one" he told her with a smile as he snagged the tie on his shorts and tugged it loose. Then he hooked his thumbs in the waistline, slowly inching it down over the rogod muscles of his abs

"Fair is fair though" he Dias as he slowly lowered his shorts. The thick base of his cock was rooted in a small tuft of brown curly hair. The thick veiny shaft seemed to keep going as he slowly lowered his shorts, until the full 9 inches of thick round flesh was revealed. The wide capped head almost touched the water where he stood

"There you go." He said with a grin as realized his face must have looked about the same

"You like?"

Just then he heard a car door close and the laughter of theirs parents could be heard. Followed by the front door opening.

"Shit!" He said yanking hai shorts up

"I'll tell them your already out from all the sun today" he told her as he hoped out and grabbed a towel

"You take the drinks to our room and we can continue this" he told her with a playful smile and gave her full breasts a look of wanting

"That goes for you Girls too"

And then he was gone down the steps
 
Hannah watched with intense interest as Lance stood and began to strip down his trunks. Slowly his cock came into her view. She could see that it was thick, and long. She was filled with desire to reach out and hold it, and to experience it deep inside herself. She was staring at his cock, mesmerized by the thoughts of things she wanted to do with it. She was also licking her lips in a suggestive manner.

"You have grown considerably in all the right places." she said just as they heard a car door close and Lance exclaimed "Shit!".

Then in a flurry, he was pulling his shorts back up, climbing out of the tub and talking so hurriedly. And then he was gone. The suddenness of it all stunned her.

Hannah forced her boobs back into the tiny bikini top and then got out of the hot tub. She wrapped a towel around herself and went back down the stairs and into their shared bedroom. She was feeling somewhat tipsy and knew she didn't want to face her parents right then. 'Maybe in the morning', she thought.

She set the liquor on the floor by Lance's bag. Then she dried off and stripped out of her bikini. From her own bag she pulled out her usual sleep wear, a comfortable sleeping bra and a pair of panties, which she put on before slipping under the covers of her bed.

Her world went dark as she quickly fell asleep.
 
Lance smiled to the parentals as he came down the stairs. They had been shopping and had a few drinks and he found himself chatting with them for a bit, explaining his day, and Hannah's. Telling them about the beach and the boardwalk. He told ten she had gotten a good bit of sun, and everybody knows how the sun can make you tired!

So she had gone to bed. And it was about 30 mins before he said good night and headed back up the stairs.

On the climb back he couldn't help but recall the sight he had gotten on the hot tub.

He opened the door s d turned on the light

"Really!?" He said with dismay, seeing her out cold on her bed
He walked up and shook her shoulder gently, to see if she was really asleep

She half rolled over. The light sheet slid off her shoulder revealing her bra clad chest.

He locked his lips, remembering how tempting they had been in the tub. Then he remembered their deal

It was only fair. She had seen his cock

"Hey Hannah" he said in a whisper, meant to clear his conscience. When she didn't respond, he reached out

Her breast was big and soft, and it spilled out of his hand as he gently squeezed

"Jesus" he said as he felt his cock throb. His eyes looked at her face, looking for any sign of waking. Then his hand slid towards the center of her chest. To the bra clasp

'Snap'

The small sound filled the room and her chest shifted, the bra releasing her glorious chest. He deftly peeled the fabric back from one tit, then the other

"God damn" he said as he eyes the tremendous swell of her tits. Then he locked his lips as each hand slowly descended on her flesh. He squeezed then gently, entranced by the silky soft heat of her skin. The way that it billowed together to make a wide line do cleavage

His cock grew harder and harder.

Before he knew what was happening, he had his cock on his hand and he stopped closer to her, groaning as the sensitive head of his cock slid against the soft
Curve of her breast. God it was good

And he squeezed her tits together, aching to slip his cock between them

"Cuz?" He asked quietly. When there was no response he found his hands gripping her tits, and his hips shifting so his cock slid over her nipples, now smearing them with precum
 
The swigs of tequila had a strong effect on Hannah. It made her so sleepy, she barely had been able to put on her sleep attire and climb under the covers before she fell fast asleep. Liquor also gave her vivid and often wild dreams. She dreamed of dancing, and scuba diving. Seeing people in bright colorful outfits, and seeing brightly colored fish swimming. She dreamed of going to the spa, soaking in a hot tub, and having a wonderful massage. She could feel large warm hands massaging her breasts, squeezing them, and it felt so good.

In her dream she saw Lance with her in the hot tub, showing her his thick cock. She had taken it in her hands and felt it twitch at her touch. She loved how it grew and got hard. She pulled him close and pressed her breast against his cock. Suddenly, in her dream, she was back on the massage table but his cock was still pressed against the flesh of her boob. She could feel him rub his cock head over her nipple, smearing it with his precum.

Hannah rolled over onto her side to have better access to the cock pressed against her chest. Such a vivid dream she was having and she was thoroughly enjoyed it.
 
Back
Top