Spread-eagle bondage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Third picture. Please someone do that to me...

Hub's use to write things on my bod using my lipstick. Then I got him some washable markers.

OMG the things that were written on me under my clothes at work sometimes! It was sooooo hot! :devil:

(we haven't done that in a long time - time to make a run to the arts & crafts store lol)

Hub's use to write things on my bod using my lipstick. Then I got him some washable markers.

OMG the things that were written on me under my clothes at work sometimes! It was sooooo hot! :devil:

(we haven't done that in a long time - time to make a run to the arts & crafts store lol)

That is great. Oh and come on share one or 2 comments that are your favorites?;)

That is great. Oh and come on share one or 2 comments that are your favorites?;)

Hmmm ... let's see ... I definitely remember 'Cum Whore' and also 'Fuck Garage' which he wrote once on my back with three arrows pointing down to my butt and once on my belly with at least three arrows pointing down to my you-know-what :eek:

Hmmm ... let's see ... I definitely remember 'Cum Whore' and also 'Fuck Garage' which he wrote once on my back with three arrows pointing down to my butt and once on my belly with at least three arrows pointing down to my you-know-what :eek:

nice.... bet your butt is great too;)

I always wanted to try out markers that are only visible under black lights. It should appear invisible under all other lighting. Of course, one has to invest in a black light for the bedroom (or wherever). ;)

http://41.media.tumblr.com/9f94f4157c1ce5f693dfdc08ed97292b/tumblr_n7pcxu1PpG1ttrd9lo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n7pcxu1PpG1ttrd9lo1_1280.jpg

First climax...or the forty fifth. I've been there.

One of the most erotic pictures posted here. Lovely lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back